Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 530 531 [532] 533 534 ... 545   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The Yorks - News  (Read 1241311 times)
genegal43

Large Member

All I got was a Nancy Pearl Action Figure...

Ignore
« Reply #7965 on: July 11, 2019, 03:55:06 PM »

n Monday, federal prosecutors charged multi-millionaire Jeffrey Epstein with one count of sex trafficking of a minor and one count of conspiracy to commit sex trafficking. He has since pleaded not guilty, and while the case is newsworthy on its own, Epstein's high profile social circle will only amplify the attention it receives.

Notably, his associates include not only politicians in both parties, but also royalty. Queen Elizabeth's son Prince Andrew reportedly had close ties to Epstein at one point. Here's what we know about their relationship:

IT'S UNCLEAR EXACTLY WHEN THEY MET.
According to the Guardian, their friendship began in the '90s, when Prince Andrew was introduced to Epstein by Ghislaine Maxwell, a British socialite and Epstein's girlfriend at the time.

The extent of Epstein's relationship with Andrew or other members of the royal family is also unknown, though the two men were photographed walking together in Central Park in 2010 (above), several years after Epstein was released from prison. Two years earlier, Epstein had pleaded guilty to a felony charge of solicitation of prostitution involving a minor, and was sentenced to 18 months in prison; he served 13.

EPSTEIN ALSO HAD A FINANCIAL RELATIONSHIP WITH ANDREW'S EX-WIFE FERGIE.
In 2011, the Telegraph reported that Epstein paid Sarah Ferguson's former personal assistant Johnny O'Sullivan £15,000 at the request of the Duke of York. That payment then reportedly "allowed a wider restructuring of Sarah's £5 million debts to take place."

The Duchess of York has since apologized for her association with Epstein. She told the publication at the time:

"I personally, on behalf of myself, deeply regret that Jeffrey Epstein became involved in any way with me. I abhor paedophilia and any sexual abuse of children and know that this was a gigantic error of judgment on my behalf. I am just so contrite I cannot say. Whenever I can I will repay the money and will have nothing ever to do with Jeffrey Epstein ever again. I cannot state more strongly that I know a terrible, terrible error of judgment was made, my having anything do with Jeffrey Epstein. What he did was wrong and for which he was rightly jailed."
Fergie also confirmed that her ex-husband Andrew facilitated the payment.

PRINCE ANDREW HAS YET TO COMMENT ON EPSTEIN'S ARREST.
While some, including President Bill Clinton, have issued statements distancing themselves from Epstein following the news of his arrest, Prince Andrew has thus far stayed silent on the matter. We'll continue to update this post should he make a statement.

https://www.townandcountr...rey-epstein-relationship/

Yikes  ONE COUNT?  ONE COUNT?  ONE MEASLY COUNT?!?!?!?!?!   They can clearly nail him for more.  Ranting  So much for the reputation of the Southern District of New York...

Genealogy: shrinking the world one person at a time!
Duchess of Verona

Big Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #7966 on: July 11, 2019, 04:23:28 PM »

And sadly, if she was 17, it is legal, isn't it? Depending on what state it is in, but generally, 16 is the age of consent so they could play it off that way.
The age of consent in FL is 18.
Duchess of Verona

Big Member

Ignore
« Reply #7967 on: July 11, 2019, 04:31:19 PM »

I'm saying they can use it as a defense like, oh, she knew what she was doing. Classic victim blaming because she was of the age of consent.

Also, where were this girl's parents? Poor girl.

Some parents have been known to pimp their children out to powerful men. Or they didn’t care where she was. Either way it’s a horrible story.

Most often these girls come from broke families (like father left the family. Mother's a drinker)

And let's not forget in the age of puberty especially a girl enjoys the attention of being doted too. If she doesn't get any love from her parents or they're on bad terms, she will strive for someone telling her how beautiful she is etc. etc.

Also she might've been rebellious.
Maybe the parents did say something, but how often will a girl this age listen? Especially, when they're not on good terms.

There are some pretty sweeping assumptions being made. Many times, a pedophile/sexual molester will choose a profession which allows him time alone with the targets. Think of the music teacher in elementary school or the camp counsellor. In my own case, it was the adolescent psychologist who was all the rage in Scarsdale NY when I was 12. When he lost his license to practice for serially sexually assaulting the girls in the practice, I came out to my parents that he had done it to me and to every girl in the practice. My own father in reply said "How could you say such a terrible thing about a wonderful man like Dr Melvin Muroff?".  And this was AFTER he lost his license. The will not to believe is very strong in the parents too. I leave his name out there, even though he is now dead and frying his balls in hell, just so that if there is some other girl out there googling, she knows she's not in it alone.
Lady Liebe

Medium Member

Ignore
« Reply #7968 on: July 11, 2019, 04:40:46 PM »

I'm saying they can use it as a defense like, oh, she knew what she was doing. Classic victim blaming because she was of the age of consent.

Some parents have been known to pimp their children out to powerful men. Or they didn’t care where she was. Either way it’s a horrible story.

Most often these girls come from broke families (like father left the family. Mother's a drinker)

And let's not forget in the age of puberty especially a girl enjoys the attention of being doted too. If she doesn't get any love from her parents or they're on bad terms, she will strive for someone telling her how beautiful she is etc. etc.

Maybe the parents did say something, but how often will a girl this age listen? Especially, when they're not on good terms.

There are some pretty sweeping assumptions being made. Many times, a pedophile/sexual molester will choose a profession which allows him time alone with the targets. Think of the music teacher in elementary school or the camp counsellor. In my own case, it was the adolescent psychologist who was all the rage in Scarsdale NY when I was 12. When he lost his license to practice for serially sexually assaulting the girls in the practice, I came out to my parents that he had done it to me and to every girl in the practice. My own father in reply said "How could you say such a terrible thing about a wonderful man like Dr Melvin Muroff?". The will not to believe is very strong in the parents too. I leave his name out there, even though he is now dead and frying his balls in hell, just so that if there is some other girl out there googling, she knows she's not in it alone.

DoV, I am so sorry. For me it was my brother, and my mother blamed me for it . . .

As far as I can tell, Epstein never recruited himself, but had a female friend and then even some of the girls he molested recruit for him. For a woman to do that to young girls is just as despicable as what he has done, IMHO.

Future Crayon

Ginormous Member

Iceland Iceland

Lit Hammer in Training

Ignore
« Reply #7969 on: July 11, 2019, 04:43:28 PM »

n Monday, federal prosecutors charged multi-millionaire Jeffrey Epstein with one count of sex trafficking of a minor and one count of conspiracy to commit sex trafficking. He has since pleaded not guilty, and while the case is newsworthy on its own, Epstein's high profile social circle will only amplify the attention it receives.

Notably, his associates include not only politicians in both parties, but also royalty. Queen Elizabeth's son Prince Andrew reportedly had close ties to Epstein at one point. Here's what we know about their relationship:

According to the Guardian, their friendship began in the '90s, when Prince Andrew was introduced to Epstein by Ghislaine Maxwell, a British socialite and Epstein's girlfriend at the time.

The extent of Epstein's relationship with Andrew or other members of the royal family is also unknown, though the two men were photographed walking together in Central Park in 2010 (above), several years after Epstein was released from prison. Two years earlier, Epstein had pleaded guilty to a felony charge of solicitation of prostitution involving a minor, and was sentenced to 18 months in prison; he served 13.

In 2011, the Telegraph reported that Epstein paid Sarah Ferguson's former personal assistant Johnny O'Sullivan £15,000 at the request of the Duke of York. That payment then reportedly "allowed a wider restructuring of Sarah's £5 million debts to take place."

The Duchess of York has since apologized for her association with Epstein. She told the publication at the time:

"I personally, on behalf of myself, deeply regret that Jeffrey Epstein became involved in any way with me. I abhor paedophilia and any sexual abuse of children and know that this was a gigantic error of judgment on my behalf. I am just so contrite I cannot say. Whenever I can I will repay the money and will have nothing ever to do with Jeffrey Epstein ever again. I cannot state more strongly that I know a terrible, terrible error of judgment was made, my having anything do with Jeffrey Epstein. What he did was wrong and for which he was rightly jailed."

While some, including President Bill Clinton, have issued statements distancing themselves from Epstein following the news of his arrest, Prince Andrew has thus far stayed silent on the matter. We'll continue to update this post should he make a statement.

Yikes  ONE COUNT?  ONE COUNT?  ONE MEASLY COUNT?!?!?!?!?!   They can clearly nail him for more.  Ranting  So much for the reputation of the Southern District of New York...

I hope they nail him to the wall, disgusting perv.

Throw the Lit🔥🔨 hammer down and say no. You came to Earth to be a leader of legacy.
YOU ARE A GIANT.! Break the matrix! Join The Shaman School its growing and so are you.
Kristallinchen

Huge Member

Austria Austria

Ignore
« Reply #7970 on: July 11, 2019, 06:48:18 PM »

There are some pretty sweeping assumptions being made. Many times, a pedophile/sexual molester will choose a profession which allows him time alone with the targets. Think of the music teacher in elementary school or the camp counsellor. In my own case, it was the adolescent psychologist who was all the rage in Scarsdale NY when I was 12. When he lost his license to practice for serially sexually assaulting the girls in the practice, I came out to my parents that he had done it to me and to every girl in the practice. My own father in reply said "How could you say such a terrible thing about a wonderful man like Dr Melvin Muroff?". The will not to believe is very strong in the parents too. I leave his name out there, even though he is now dead and frying his balls in hell, just so that if there is some other girl out there googling, she knows she's not in it alone.

DoV, I am so sorry. For me it was my brother, and my mother blamed me for it . . .

As far as I can tell, Epstein never recruited himself, but had a female friend and then even some of the girls he molested recruit for him. For a woman to do that to young girls is just as despicable as what he has done, IMHO.

I'm sorry too DoV and hope that everything went out alright for you.

Sadly this sound very familiar.
Also in the case of Ducruet - he also had a female helper, who got in contact with the girls. IMO these women should receive the same payment as the men and just rot in hell.
Lizardcandy

Small Member

Ignore
« Reply #7971 on: July 11, 2019, 09:49:24 PM »

While his association with the accused is not a great look, there is no evidence that has come to light implying him.

Well, it is all explained in my post in the previous page... https://royaldish.com/ind...200.msg1220815#msg1220815

A former teenage sex slave abused by convicted pedophile Jeffrey Epstein says she wants to testify in court to reveal the heinous crimes committed by Prince Andrew.

Giuffre claims she had sex with Prince Andrew on the island when she was underage. The royals deny the charge.

(...) Prince Andrew, who Giuffre said she was forced to have sex with on three occasions while she was 17, (...)

Giuffre said Epstein ordered her at the time to “give the prince whatever he required” and report back to him with details of the abuse after.

Buckingham Palace strenuously denied the allegations after they were published in the Guardian, calling them “categorically untrue,” and denying “any form of sexual contact or relationship” between the prince and Giuffre.

Flight logs, however, appear to confirm that the prince was in the locations Giuffre claimed he was at the relevant times, the Telegraph reported in 2015.

I apologize if my post came over as insensitive. He hasn’t been convicted YET. And a picture isn’t quite evidence.
i think Andy’s a real asshat but nothing definitive or a real judgement has come down.   

The victim has told the story multiple times. There's photographic evidence of the victim with the middle aged man she's accusing pressing his pelvic area into her...a bare wasted child, with his arms wrapped around her. Flight logs place them at the same place at them same time. The justice system heavily favors the wealthy or well connected. The justice system routinely forces victims to prove they were victimized. In this case, their assaulters have all the power over how much evidence there is. It's ridiculous to believe a denial and not believe the victim in this case. PA has every reason to deny it happened, but it's unfair of you to be calling the victim a liar because this diplomat's PR team said so.
Ellie

Warned
Humongous Member

wannabe Lesbaru driver

Ignore
« Reply #7972 on: July 11, 2019, 09:55:25 PM »

The Queen will do something to step in to protect her precious baby Andrew especially if these allegations are true, though I cannot imagine she believes it. Her precious favorite child would NEVER! He is an angel! My favorite! I will do anything for him but neglect my other children as I always have! (I don't blame Bea or Eug not believing it considering how they seem to hero worship their father.)

I recall there being discrepancies in this the last time it was reported, which originally led me to believe that I don't think Andrew slept with her; but who knows. The rich and powerful, as has been said, are always protected. Nothing will happen to him, to Clinton, to Trump, or to Epstein's pimp. Twas ever thus. Sad
freethespoon

Most Exalted Member

Official TeaSpoon of Royal Dish. Aka TrollSpoon.

Ignore
« Reply #7973 on: July 11, 2019, 11:44:12 PM »

Andy has been photographed chilling with Epstein AFTER his conviction.

I don't need a court of law to tell me what I see in a photograph.  My own eyes work just fine.  Andy is a buddy of a pedo. Most normal people cut ties with such people after a conviction.  Not Andy.  What does that say about him as a person.
« Last Edit: July 11, 2019, 11:49:53 PM by freethespoon » Logged

You can call me TrollSpoon.
jnozak

Micro Member

Ignore
« Reply #7974 on: July 12, 2019, 01:18:00 AM »

I'm wondering if they are holding back counts, so if he's acquitted of this one, they can try to get him with others?
Curtains

Huge Member

Ignore
« Reply #7975 on: July 12, 2019, 01:51:26 AM »

I'm wondering if they are holding back counts, so if he's acquitted of this one, they can try to get him with others?

I agree.  Or, they realized that arresting him could get them the search warrants they needed to pile on more charges and keep him from fleeing the country. 

Other alternative is that they have some potential co-conspirators on the hook right now and are working through deals with them to get more and upgraded charges on them to lever them against him.

I’ve read that there was child porn on his computers.  That’s a whole other level of parole violations and Federal charges.  Knowing that the DC Feds might be compromised by who the current president is, SDNY is more likely to keep this one in-house.

"Some of it's magic, and some of it's tragic: but I had a good life, all the way." - Jimmy Buffet, America's premiere poet
Kristallinchen

Huge Member

Austria Austria

Ignore
« Reply #7976 on: July 12, 2019, 07:55:23 AM »

I don't need a court of law to tell me what I see in a photograph.  My own eyes work just fine.  Andy is a buddy of a pedo. Most normal people cut ties with such people after a conviction.  Not Andy.  What does that say about him as a person.

Exactly. And seeing that Andrew has two daughters himself, it makes in even worse.
Future Crayon

Ginormous Member

Iceland Iceland

Lit Hammer in Training

Ignore
« Reply #7977 on: July 12, 2019, 09:28:56 AM »

And he may have been involved in getting said pedo to pay off his ex-wife's debts. So both buddy with a pedo and potentially beholden to one, too. Not the actions of a normal, trustworthy, decent human being.

Throw the Lit🔥🔨 hammer down and say no. You came to Earth to be a leader of legacy.
YOU ARE A GIANT.! Break the matrix! Join The Shaman School its growing and so are you.
fairy

Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #7978 on: July 12, 2019, 09:52:52 AM »

Funny how different mothers can be? There is Andrew's mother who will protect him (and the monarchy) from all consequences of his atrocious behaviour, while the girl's own mother quite obviously let her jet around the world with Epstein - why would someone consent to an invitation to NY of her 15yo daughter by a middle-aged man? What were the parents thinking?

I think what we as a society need to do very urgently is to look very closely at the logistics and the feeding grounds and shut them down - we need to address the underlying problems of having children falling thru the safety nets of our society into the abyss of whatever lies below.
We need to tighten and secure this net, not only rely on shooting the bottom feeding monsters.
With every trafficked child and person - Society has failed!!!

Mary's life motto:
"if I had the choice between world peace and a Prada handbag, I'd choose the latter one" Marian Keyes.
Lady Adelaide

Humongous Member

Switzerland Switzerland

Ignore
« Reply #7979 on: July 12, 2019, 05:20:19 PM »

Bea and Edo leaving Annabel's in London

And last night they attended the Lenny Kravitz & Dom Perignon 'Assemblage' exhibition

Pages: 1 ... 530 531 [532] 533 534 ... 545   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: