Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 550 551 [552] 553 554 ... 766   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The Yorks - News  (Read 1768319 times)
tsarinya

Small Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #8265 on: August 11, 2019, 06:10:05 PM »

If it was anyone else, Prime Minister, Donald Trump, etc the public would be protesting, there would be graffiti, public outrage etc etc. Newspapers would be carrying the story non stop, it would the first story on the news.
But there is hardly any backlash, and by Andrew’s smiles he knows he’s got nothing to fear.
Lady Alice

Humongous Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #8266 on: August 11, 2019, 06:20:42 PM »

That grin says, "I'm safe! I win! Ha ha, peasants!!"

Antevorta

Huge Member

Ignore
« Reply #8267 on: August 11, 2019, 07:08:24 PM »

Gross gross gross gross gross gross

Imagine, if you will, how this particular shot has to be hitting the young woman in question this morning. It’s triggering me personally in a way I wasn’t quite prepared for, as a victim of sexual abuse myself.
Hug  LW     Sad   Victims are the ones that still feel shame and pain.
These people don't know the meaning of discretion or prudence .The united front is sickening.  

It’s almost like a murder. The person you were before is gone. I also cannot stomach the excuses I have been seeing of “Andy slept with her when she was over the legal age of consent in Britain” that ignores everything else wrong with the situation. Including how she was brought into this world and the fact that Andy held an inordinate amount of power in relation to this young teenage girl.

Shame. That’s what Epstein’s victims feel and all I want this second is evidence of shame from the Windsor’s. I know nothing legal will probably ever happen to Andrew, I’m just asking for some sort of display of shame.

Hug

My heart is with you, LW and all victims of sexual abuse/exploitation.
Future Crayon

Most Exalted Member

Til and Phil fan account

Ignore
« Reply #8268 on: August 11, 2019, 07:16:10 PM »

Imagine, if you will, how this particular shot has to be hitting the young woman in question this morning. It’s triggering me personally in a way I wasn’t quite prepared for, as a victim of sexual abuse myself.

I'm so sorry, Lady W. It is a grotesque image. The untouchable Andrew, friend to gun runners and paedophiles, there with his mother, the queen and head of the church of England.

If it's a small consolation, public sentiment seems to agree with Royal Dish. This seems, at best, to demonstrate catastrophically poor judgement from the queen. At worse, it shows an out-of-touch,  ignorant, callousness.

I am disappointed by the silence of the royal reporters who can get a few hundred words of disdain out a pair of beige sledges, vegan paint or banana writing.

And before we get into the allegations of Andy groping, or worse, underage girls, we KNOW he maintained a friendship with Epstein after he was first convicted of sexual offences and when he was on the sex offenders register. We know he facilitated his ex wife (the one also currently at Balmoral) having her debts paid off by Epstein. We know he hosted Epstein at Windsor, Sandringham and Balmoral. And we know Epstein died a couple if days ago in weird circumstances. And the royal response is to go to church grinning in the full view of the press cameras.

I stand with crop-top wearing pro-democracy protesters
anastasia beaverhausen

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #8269 on: August 11, 2019, 07:16:25 PM »

That grin says, "I'm safe! I win! Ha ha, peasants!!"

And unfortunately he’s correct.

What is it these days with the tone deaf photos?  A lot of the 1% are openly thumbing their noses at the peasants.
Lady Willoughby

Warned
Gigantic Member

Circa Regna Tonat

Ignore
« Reply #8270 on: August 11, 2019, 07:38:37 PM »

Well thank you dishers for your kind words to me. This place really is a place of sanity regarding this story. It’s an enormous comfort to me. God knows when there will be any comfort for the girls involved in this story.

leatherface

Gigantic Member

Nigeria Nigeria

Ignore
« Reply #8271 on: August 11, 2019, 08:13:07 PM »

I'm so sorry you had to go through that LW and I am so glad that you are in a better place right now.

Charles needs to step in and cut Andy off at the knees since the Queen can't  or won't do the needful. Even if Andy did not have relations with his underage accusers he still willingly befriended a convicted child molester who did not change his habits and lifestyle after said conviction.

This appearance must be the last in public for at least 6 months. The BRF have to let this die down and also none of Andy's friends and supporters "looking straight at Fergie" can talk to the press on this without a script from BP.

Andy is a degenerate beast but he shouldn't be allowed to take the BRF down with him.  And if Charles wants to be king he needs to fight for his crown and make the hard choices.
Ellie

Warned
Humongous Member

proud moron thx Scooby Doo

Ignore
« Reply #8272 on: August 11, 2019, 08:29:33 PM »

Hugs and love to you LW.

writing angry fauxminist letters in the Lesbaru
periwinkle

Huge Member

Ignore
« Reply #8273 on: August 11, 2019, 08:46:33 PM »

I agree this photo was taken probably when a light comment was made but just doesn't work today at all. I don't ask this to exonerate Andrew or to imply that groping or worse these young women wasn't a part of it but if Epstein lured powerful and rich people to him because of a fabricated sterling reputation then dangled sex with young women just to close the trap and extort their money then how does that work with a cash poor royal? It is wrong to me that the papers are calling Epstein a financier he was no such thing he was a dumb drop out who extorted very rich people and exploited young women to do so that is what makes him a monster.
genegal43

Huge Member

All I got was a Nancy Pearl Action Figure...

Ignore
« Reply #8274 on: August 11, 2019, 08:46:59 PM »

All I can say: Not a good look, not a good look...   Thumb down

Genealogy: shrinking the world one person at a time!
Amalia

Mini Member

Brazil Brazil

Ignore
« Reply #8275 on: August 11, 2019, 08:48:16 PM »

I’m sure they think he did nothing wrong, sadly.
Or worse they think ‘boys will be boys’, ‘she was over 16’, ‘she’s a whore, she’s damaged, that’s what those sort of girls’, ‘she didn’t complain at the time’, ‘she’s smiling in the photo’ or whatever other BS excuse I’ve heard a million times over in these cases.

Star
This! A hundred times this!
If the royals thought any different, Andrew (and a few others of the family) wouldn't have any place at public events.
Future Crayon

Most Exalted Member

Til and Phil fan account

Ignore
« Reply #8276 on: August 11, 2019, 08:58:27 PM »

So apparently the whole York clan are there: Eugenie (no doubt telling everyone about the evils of sex trafficking), husband Jack, 'full time step mum' Bea, her scuzzy Muppet boyfriend, Sarah and Andy.

And then you have Charles and Camilla there, too. Hopefully Camilla can square going to church with Prince Andrew with her important work around sex assault survivor kits. Charles can talk about his friendship with (and defence of) disgraced bishop Peter Ball.

The only one with clean hands here is Prince Philip who won't enter Scotland until Fergie has left Balmoral.

I stand with crop-top wearing pro-democracy protesters
Kristallinchen

Humongous Member

Austria Austria

Ignore
« Reply #8277 on: August 11, 2019, 09:20:30 PM »

Hug  LW     Sad   Victims are the ones that still feel shame and pain.
These people don't know the meaning of discretion or prudence .The united front is sickening.  

It’s almost like a murder. The person you were before is gone. I also cannot stomach the excuses I have been seeing of “Andy slept with her when she was over the legal age of consent in Britain” that ignores everything else wrong with the situation. Including how she was brought into this world and the fact that Andy held an inordinate amount of power in relation to this young teenage girl.

Shame. That’s what Epstein’s victims feel and all I want this second is evidence of shame from the Windsor’s. I know nothing legal will probably ever happen to Andrew, I’m just asking for some sort of display of shame.

Hug

My heart is with you, LW and all victims of sexual abuse/exploitation.

I second that. All the best to you, LW and the other victims. Hug
bumbershoot

Warned
Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #8278 on: August 11, 2019, 09:23:29 PM »

Guess we know who her favorite son is.
Kristallinchen

Humongous Member

Austria Austria

Ignore
« Reply #8279 on: August 11, 2019, 09:24:34 PM »

I’m sure they think he did nothing wrong, sadly.
Or worse they think ‘boys will be boys’, ‘she was over 16’, ‘she’s a whore, she’s damaged, that’s what those sort of girls’, ‘she didn’t complain at the time’, ‘she’s smiling in the photo’ or whatever other BS excuse I’ve heard a million times over in these cases.

Star
This! A hundred times this!
If the royals thought any different, Andrew (and a few others of the family) wouldn't have any place at public events.

They won't forbid him to do anything. Not so much, because the Queen is his mother, but because it would come out as an admission of quilt.
Pages: 1 ... 550 551 [552] 553 554 ... 766   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: