Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 551 552 [553] 554 555 ... 597   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The Yorks - News  (Read 1333742 times)
freethespoon

Most Exalted Member

Official TeaSpoon of Royal Dish. Aka TrollSpoon.

Ignore
« Reply #8280 on: August 11, 2019, 09:59:40 PM »

Andy's smiling as much as the Apologist Nation this morning.  Their boy is free!

You can call me TrollSpoon.
freethespoon

Most Exalted Member

Official TeaSpoon of Royal Dish. Aka TrollSpoon.

Ignore
« Reply #8281 on: August 11, 2019, 10:01:41 PM »

Oh, and Andy.... when mummy's gone... that's when the truth will come out.

You can call me TrollSpoon.
Tatini

Gigantic Member

Italy Italy

Ignore
« Reply #8282 on: August 11, 2019, 10:04:05 PM »

I was not expecting that someone like Andrew would own up to his many horrible mistakes, but I admit I was so naďf as to expect a modicum of decency and, deep inside, a tiny bit of shame on his part. What I see is a defiant smile instead, the smile of impunity, entitlement, and arrogance. I firmly believe that s..t is going to hit the fan very soon for the duke of York too.
Tatini

Gigantic Member

Italy Italy

Ignore
« Reply #8283 on: August 11, 2019, 10:04:48 PM »

Excellent post. Couldn’t agree more.
Bunnyette

Baby Member

Canada Canada

Ignore
« Reply #8284 on: August 11, 2019, 11:03:33 PM »

And big brother will banish you far away.  I must say this mornings cheerful journey to church was a bit leadfooted...surely HM had advisors who could have told her to leave Andy at home.
esther angeline

Humongous Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #8285 on: August 11, 2019, 11:27:16 PM »

Unfortunately I think nothing will happen to Andrew either while the Queen lives or after she dies.  He will be protected with money now and then.  The BRF are now and will in the future close ranks.
onar

Gigantic Member

Greece Greece

Ignore
« Reply #8286 on: August 12, 2019, 12:23:27 AM »

Unfortunately I think nothing will happen to Andrew either while the Queen lives or after she dies.  He will be protected with money now and then.  The BRF are now and will in the future close ranks.
ITA

Ktc

Mini Member

Ignore
« Reply #8287 on: August 12, 2019, 12:27:32 AM »

I agree. He will live in his ivory tower and  never have to face a trial for the accusations made against him. Which I think his a horrible precedent to set for the future of royalty.
QueenE

Mini Member

Canada Canada

Ignore
« Reply #8288 on: August 12, 2019, 12:59:07 AM »

Unreal. He has no shame whatsoever. Despicable.  Angry
karma chamelion

Large Member

Harry 'Hotspur' Percy

Ignore
« Reply #8289 on: August 12, 2019, 01:57:29 AM »

If it was anyone else, Prime Minister, Donald Trump, etc the public would be protesting, there would be graffiti, public outrage etc etc. Newspapers would be carrying the story non stop, it would the first story on the news.
But there is hardly any backlash, and by Andrew’s smiles he knows he’s got nothing to fear.

Well, the Donald is also involved, iirc the young Miss Roberts was employed by Trump at the time she was recruited by Maxwell. There are photos of JE and the Orange One, they were good pals just like he and Andy.

I feel like I'm seeing more public outrage this time around, and I'm seeing a lot of commentary regarding Andrew's involvement even on a local level. This whole thing may really get legs with JE gone now, they'll want to find someone else to prosecute. Hopefully the spotlight will now focus on all the other cockroaches scurrying for cover.

"The pen is mightier than the sword" - Edward Bulwer-Lytton
ralf103

Large Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #8290 on: August 12, 2019, 01:59:11 AM »

maybe Philip had enough of seeing Andrew and Fergie using Queen to get over the bad pr and turned up to read them the riot act

https://www.dailymail.co....dinburgh-turns-early.html

The Duchess of York was forced to leave Balmoral yesterday after the Duke of Edinburgh turned up early for his summer holiday, it has been claimed.

Prince Philip has refused to be under the same roof as Sarah Ferguson since her divorce from Prince Andrew in 1996. It is said he accuses her of having publicly humiliated the Queen and the royal family.

Some had hoped their appearance together at Princess Eugenie’s wedding last year had signalled a thaw in relations.
karma chamelion

Large Member

Harry 'Hotspur' Percy

Ignore
« Reply #8291 on: August 12, 2019, 02:07:57 AM »

maybe Philip had enough of seeing Andrew and Fergie using Queen to get over the bad pr and turned up to read them the riot act

The Duchess of York was forced to leave Balmoral yesterday after the Duke of Edinburgh turned up early for his summer holiday, it has been claimed.

Prince Philip has refused to be under the same roof as Sarah Ferguson since her divorce from Prince Andrew in 1996. It is said he accuses her of having publicly humiliated the Queen and the royal family.

Some had hoped their appearance together at Princess Eugenie’s wedding last year had signalled a thaw in relations.

Bwahaha, you can't write this stuff! This family is in full on s***show mode! Banana

Phil walking in the front door at Balmoral:

Lady Willoughby

Warned
Huge Member

Circa Regna Tonat

Ignore
« Reply #8292 on: August 12, 2019, 02:47:12 AM »

Bwahaha, you can't write this stuff! This family is in full on s***show mode! Banana

Phil walking in the front door at Balmoral:

God. Who is gonna write the unauthorized bio of this part of Windsor history? I wanna hear this ish.

SouthernBelle

Big Member

With my thumbs I like to think I'm probably useful

Ignore
« Reply #8293 on: August 12, 2019, 03:23:06 AM »

So Fergie's affair from 20 years ago is an embarrassment, but Andy's involvement in a trafficking ring is okay. Phil is just as full of BS as Liz  Snare

karma chamelion

Large Member

Harry 'Hotspur' Percy

Ignore
« Reply #8294 on: August 12, 2019, 05:00:09 AM »

The comments! Yikes

https://twitter.com/Royal...tatus/1160668866915315717

Pages: 1 ... 551 552 [553] 554 555 ... 597   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: