Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 554 555 [556] 557 558 559   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The Yorks - News  (Read 1273707 times)
Future Crayon

Ginormous Member

Sophie Winklestan

Ignore
« Reply #8325 on: August 14, 2019, 12:47:42 PM »

Oh FFS. Obvious  PR is so obvious it makes your eyes bleed:

https://www.express.co.uk...ergie-horrific-moment-spt

Prince Andrew revelation: How Duke will 'never forget horrific and terrifying moment'
PRINCE ANDREW was a firsthand witness to the tragic sinking of a British ship in the Falklands – and the Duke of York described the “horrific” attack as his “most frightening moment”, according to a royal biographer.

By ANNA KRETSCHMER
PUBLISHED: 09:48, Wed, Aug 14, 2019 | UPDATED: 10:58, Wed, Aug 14, 2019

Prince Andrew cut short his summer break on the Queen’s beloved Balmoral estate this week – just days after Sarah Ferguson also left earlier than expected. The Duchess of York – affectionately known as Fergie – was believed to have departed as Prince Philip arrived, avoiding any awkward encounter with the Duke of Edinburgh. The Duke of York has been in the spotlight recently with rumours of a rekindled royal romance with ex-wife Sarah, with whom the Duke still lives despite their 1996 divorce.

Yeah, that's not the main reason he's been in the spotlight...

However, it was before Andrew and Fergie’s 1985 meeting that he endured what he described as his "most frightening moment”.

Biographer Andrew Morton, in his 1983 book “Andrew: The Playboy Prince” delves into the prince’s role as a helicopter pilot during the Falklands conflict of 1982.

On May 25, Argentinian forces launched an attack on Prince Andrew’s ship, HMS Invincible, believing the prince to be on board.

Quoting from a 1983 biography? Now? Why on earth would that be in Andy's interests...

Mr Morton writes: “The giant Atlantic Conveyor was ripped apart by the Exocet.

“The 695 foot long container vessel ferried vital helicopters and supplies to the Task Force and was protected by the carrier group.

“For Prince Andrew, it was a day to dread.

“Throughout the entire tragedy he was airborne but utterly helpless to prevent the dreadful loss of life."

The prince later said: “I was airborne when the Atlantic Conveyor was hit.

“We saw the odd 4.5 inch shell come pretty close to us and I saw the Invincible fire her missiles.

“Normally, I would say it looked very spectacular but from where I was it was very frightening.

“I think the moment really sticks in my mind.

“It was horrific and terrible and something I will never forget.

“It was probably my most frightening moment of the war.”

Mr Morton continues: “But whatever his private thoughts, he still had a job to do and within minutes of the terrible attack, his Sea King was scouring the freezing seas for survivors from the Stricken Atlantic Conveyor.”

The author also describes how the prince had been airborne when the British destroyer HMS Sheffield was hit by an Exocet missile  three weeks before the devastating Atlantic Conveyor attack.

The prince said: “For the first ten minutes after Sheffield was hit, we really didn’t know which way to turn or what to do.

“I was fairly frightened.

“It was a dreadful sight.

“It’s something I never thought I would ever see – a British warship devastated.”

Hmm,

« Last Edit: August 14, 2019, 01:13:01 PM by Future Crayon » Logged

Throw the Lit🔥🔨 hammer down and say no. You came to Earth to be a leader of legacy.
YOU ARE A GIANT.! Break the matrix! Join The Shaman School its growing and so are you.
freethespoon

Most Exalted Member

Official TeaSpoon of Royal Dish. Aka TrollSpoon.

Ignore
« Reply #8326 on: August 14, 2019, 01:18:03 PM »

So the moral of that story is that a pervert watched a ship sink and wet the bed.  Got it.  Thanks Andy PR!

You can call me TrollSpoon.
leatherface

Huge Member

Nigeria Nigeria

Ignore
« Reply #8327 on: August 14, 2019, 01:18:16 PM »

I have to give it to BP, the damage control is spot on.

It won't work, at least not entirely but it will make a dent, mark my words.
Future Crayon

Ginormous Member

Sophie Winklestan

Ignore
« Reply #8328 on: August 14, 2019, 01:42:14 PM »

So the moral of that story is that a pervert watched a ship sink and wet the bed.  Got it.  Thanks Andy PR!

*wipes tear from eye*

Throw the Lit🔥🔨 hammer down and say no. You came to Earth to be a leader of legacy.
YOU ARE A GIANT.! Break the matrix! Join The Shaman School its growing and so are you.
Future Crayon

Ginormous Member

Sophie Winklestan

Ignore
« Reply #8329 on: August 14, 2019, 01:47:31 PM »

Remember kids, if you are planning evil deeds and crimes in the future, try and observe a shipwreck, plane crash, car accident, chip pan fire, old lady falling over on a cold day, or man with his foot stuck in a bucket in the next two years to claim your immunity from prosecution.

ralf103

Large Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #8330 on: August 14, 2019, 04:03:32 PM »

It always amazes me that Andrew year on year seems to take a private jet to and from Balmoral yet no one else from the royal family seems to bar the Queen and Charles. I can't see Anne or Edward doing it.

Clearly he thinks himself to entitled to travel any other way.
Lady Alice

Humongous Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #8331 on: August 14, 2019, 04:27:54 PM »

Probably because it's funded by his middle eastern pals and costs him nothing.

genegal43

Large Member

All I got was a Nancy Pearl Action Figure...

Ignore
« Reply #8332 on: August 14, 2019, 04:28:39 PM »

Unless more comes out...

Genealogy: shrinking the world one person at a time!
leatherface

Huge Member

Nigeria Nigeria

Ignore
« Reply #8333 on: August 14, 2019, 04:48:15 PM »

Unless more comes out...

It will be buried under allegations against Bill Clinton, Alan Dershowitz and co.

Plus only the UK can save Ghislaine Maxwell now, if she has real dirt on Andy she may be willing to trade it to the UK govt for some form of protection.
freethespoon

Most Exalted Member

Official TeaSpoon of Royal Dish. Aka TrollSpoon.

Ignore
« Reply #8334 on: August 14, 2019, 05:42:14 PM »

On the bright side, Hazmat can now practice his climate change hectoring on the family instead of poor minimum wage hotel workers.

You can call me TrollSpoon.
Countess of Cows

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #8335 on: August 14, 2019, 07:28:39 PM »

Guess what I'm watching right now this very  minute?  A long story about Prince Pedophile on MSNBC.  OH this is not going away.  Yep there it is, the picture with him and the young girl and then next to it the one with the Queen in the limo from church.  It's made our national news, there will most likely be a race to follow this on other channels.  It's got all the best elements.  Scandal, royalty, sex and liars.

This is their worst nightmare, all those laughing smiles have turned to a furrowed frowns.  Epstein dying might end up being good on many levels.    I know it is for American taxpayers who don't have to feed and house him for the rest of his sorry life. 

I only hope in the end Prince Pedophile has to pay in some way.  Bea having a wedding, him marrying Ferge, the queen giving him titles, none of that will matter in history books.  He'll be one of the chapters in a book about sicko royals that come out every couple of years.  I have to ask why Kitty Kelley never did a tell all about him, he's more twisted than a rope.

"I would sooner have you hate me for telling you the truth than adore me for telling you lies." Pietro Aretino

I would rather be hated for something I am, than loved for something I am not. -Bob Marley
Lord G¡n

Medium Member

Ignore
« Reply #8336 on: August 14, 2019, 09:07:02 PM »

IMO, the PoW and Camilla were seen driving to church for a reason. The whole thing affects the firm and a firm  decision must have been made which the DoE later endorsed.
Lady Liebe

Medium Member

Ignore
« Reply #8337 on: August 14, 2019, 11:01:48 PM »

IMO, the PoW and Camilla were seen driving to church for a reason. The whole thing affects the firm and a firm  decision must have been made which the DoE later endorsed.

I would not doubt he (DoE) was the one who laid down the law. Not only did Fergie leave, Andy slunk off with, it is to be hoped, his tail between his legs. Charles' opinion carries weight with HM, but not as much as Phillip's does.
Duchess of Suffolk

Big Member

Ignore
« Reply #8338 on: August 15, 2019, 02:43:54 AM »

FERGIE is taking “panicked” Prince Andrew on a romantic holiday to show the world she is standing by him amid scrutiny over his links to paedophile billionaire Jeffrey Epstein.

The pair landed in Malaga this afternoon after flying out on a private jet without their two daughters.

The pair were driven from Malaga airport after Prince Andrew cut short his break at Balmoral

The insider explained: “The Duchess insisted she go on holiday with the Duke to look after him and show the world she stands by him.

“The Duke has been fairly relaxed up to now, he’s starting to s*** himself.

“It’s become the biggest story in the world and he’s at the heart of the coverage.”

The source added: “She feels this is like the old days when they would take on the world together. She knows she has to get him away from all the headlines.”

Andrew and Fergie were meant to spend the week at Balmoral but left early and travelled today from Farnborough airport, Hants.

They were spotted descending the steps of his private jet with luggage at Malaga at around 3pm.

karma chamelion

Large Member

Harry 'Hotspur' Percy

Ignore
« Reply #8339 on: August 15, 2019, 02:55:49 AM »

FERGIE is taking “panicked” Prince Andrew on a romantic holiday to show the world she is standing by him amid scrutiny over his links to paedophile billionaire Jeffrey Epstein.

The pair landed in Malaga this afternoon after flying out on a private jet without their two daughters.

The pair were driven from Malaga airport after Prince Andrew cut short his break at Balmoral

The insider explained: “The Duchess insisted she go on holiday with the Duke to look after him and show the world she stands by him.

“The Duke has been fairly relaxed up to now, he’s starting to s*** himself.

“It’s become the biggest story in the world and he’s at the heart of the coverage.”

The source added: “She feels this is like the old days when they would take on the world together. She knows she has to get him away from all the headlines.”

Andrew and Fergie were meant to spend the week at Balmoral but left early and travelled today from Farnborough airport, Hants.

They were spotted descending the steps of his private jet with luggage at Malaga at around 3pm.

I wonder what the extradition policy is between Spain and the UK Thinking
« Last Edit: August 15, 2019, 03:24:19 AM by karma chamelion » Logged

"The pen is mightier than the sword" - Edward Bulwer-Lytton
Pages: 1 ... 554 555 [556] 557 558 559   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: