Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 589 590 [591] 592 593 ... 595   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The Yorks - News  (Read 1328726 times)
karma chamelion

Large Member

Harry 'Hotspur' Percy

Ignore
« Reply #8850 on: September 10, 2019, 10:09:45 PM »

The laying of the wreath in Belgium - it was hilarious how far away the plebs were kept and how he scurried across the alley like a mangy tomcat to (with help mind you) lay the wreath. Makes me wonder if Andy is squirming just a little more than he's letting on when he's golfing or with Mummy. It's easy to appear brave in front of a bunch of posh golf buddies, different matter in front of the clamoring public.

"The pen is mightier than the sword" - Edward Bulwer-Lytton
KimmySue

Small Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #8851 on: September 10, 2019, 11:38:02 PM »

It's willful blindness. It's in the common folks, it's in the uber rich. Money/status doesn't negate that flaw in people.

This! You see it all the time. A mother who cannot believe her child committed murder--He/She is such a good kid, would never hurt anyone. Celebrities saying "Believe All Women" until one of their friends get accused. Then suddenly, it can't be true, the accuser is lying. People protect their own. I would think a huge part is that we don't want to believe it. We don't want to believe that someone we love or someone we are close to could commit such an awful crime. Doesn't excuse the behavior and most people would probably tell their loved one to lay low for awhile in this type of situation, but I honestly don't think the queen cares. I don't think she cares about the future of the monarchy--she won't be around, so what it crashes and burns? She may even believe that this won't taint her legacy, for me it has. Personally, after that pic of her and Andrew smiling--she needs to go away too!
Curtains

Huge Member

Ignore
« Reply #8852 on: September 11, 2019, 12:24:39 AM »

My son is a good boy!  Hes never been in trouble!  Im his mother and I would know!

Watch pretty much any news program where a man is arrested and his mom is interviewed.  The above is a transcript.

"Some of it's magic, and some of it's tragic: but I had a good life, all the way." - Jimmy Buffet, America's premiere poet
Margaret

Gigantic Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #8853 on: September 11, 2019, 04:11:38 AM »

It's willful blindness. It's in the common folks, it's in the uber rich. Money/status doesn't negate that flaw in people.

This! You see it all the time. A mother who cannot believe her child committed murder--He/She is such a good kid, would never hurt anyone. Celebrities saying "Believe All Women" until one of their friends get accused. Then suddenly, it can't be true, the accuser is lying. People protect their own. I would think a huge part is that we don't want to believe it. We don't want to believe that someone we love or someone we are close to could commit such an awful crime. Doesn't excuse the behavior and most people would probably tell their loved one to lay low for awhile in this type of situation, but I honestly don't think the queen cares. I don't think she cares about the future of the monarchy--she won't be around, so what it crashes and burns? She may even believe that this won't taint her legacy, for me it has. Personally, after that pic of her and Andrew smiling--she needs to go away too!

I believe it has tainted her legacy.  I think that pic of her and Andrew smiling has caused more damage to Elizabeth than anything else over the past 30 years.  A lot of people had her up on a pedestal but I think this has knocked her off it and placed her under scrutiny and she is being found wanting. 
temi

Huge Member

Canada Canada

Ignore
« Reply #8854 on: September 11, 2019, 04:40:50 PM »

His damage to the brand is complete.
I think the best thing for Prince Andrew to do is to 'retire'. To remarry the only woman who'll have him, keep the title and move to France or the Swiss Alps.
I swear these people have NO SHAME!
genegal43

Large Member

All I got was a Nancy Pearl Action Figure...

Ignore
« Reply #8855 on: September 11, 2019, 04:45:56 PM »

I think the best thing for Prince Andrew to do is to 'retire'. To remarry the only woman who'll have him, keep the title and move to France or the Swiss Alps.

Shame is a needed emotion and Andy needs a good dose of it right now.

Genealogy: shrinking the world one person at a time!
JaneAir

Mini Member

Ignore
« Reply #8856 on: September 11, 2019, 05:48:03 PM »

Shame is a needed emotion and Andy needs a good dose of it right now.

A sense of shame is undervalued today.
Lady Liebe

Medium Member

Ignore
« Reply #8857 on: September 11, 2019, 06:29:31 PM »

Shame as a concept went out the window years ago for most of society. It didn't comply with the self esteem everyone gets a trophy movement. Pity, that.

I don't think Andrew has ever had a sense of shame, mostly he's had a strong sense of privilege, along with a hefty bit of inferiority because he was not the heir.

None of this excuses what he did.
Future Crayon

Ginormous Member

Sophie Winklestan

Ignore
« Reply #8858 on: September 13, 2019, 06:38:48 PM »

Prince Andrew = not a very nice man shock horror

https://www.dailymail.co....ocial-twitter_dailymailUK

Kate kills trees, pass it on
Future Crayon

Ginormous Member

Sophie Winklestan

Ignore
« Reply #8859 on: September 13, 2019, 06:46:52 PM »

Spongebob Sweathands went ahead with his youth golf thingy.

Group photo with exclusion zone

I'm imagining an aide is off-camera holding up a large sign saying "DO NOT PUT YOUR HAND ROUND HER WAIST"

I love how unimpressed that woman in the back looks in every photo

Kate kills trees, pass it on
Trier1

Gigantic Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #8860 on: September 13, 2019, 07:50:07 PM »

Disgusting man. He should NOT press himself against a young woman.
perdie

Large Member

Ignore
« Reply #8861 on: September 13, 2019, 07:57:51 PM »

I note every photo shows crowds - nothing private, plenty of observers.  I mean, you'd normally hope the photos wouldn't be taken in front of a bar (and that woman's excellent stink face!) bit this was probably better for everyone concerned.
BaileyB

Baby Member

Ignore
« Reply #8862 on: September 13, 2019, 08:02:35 PM »

Where is a mouthy millennial when you need one? Someone WILL eventually say something in public and to his face if they keep forcing him on the public. I also cant imagine letting my children pose with this predator.
Kristallinchen

Gigantic Member

Austria Austria

Ignore
« Reply #8863 on: September 13, 2019, 08:02:41 PM »

The woman in the background is the best. Jumping

Hopefully a lot of golf balls landed on Andy's head.
Duchess of Suffolk

Big Member

Ignore
« Reply #8864 on: September 13, 2019, 10:02:49 PM »

I'm imagining an aide is off-camera holding up a large sign saying "DO NOT PUT YOUR HAND ROUND HER WAIST"

Star Star Star

Pages: 1 ... 589 590 [591] 592 593 ... 595   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: