Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 611 612 [613] 614 615 ... 693   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The Yorks - News  (Read 1470874 times)
Countess of Cows

Humongous Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #9180 on: November 05, 2019, 04:34:27 PM »

https://www.dailymail.co....-Prince-William-Kate.html

Robach caught on hot mic in a discussion with her producer, saying:  'I've had this interview for years. I've had this interview with Virginia Roberts. We would not put it on the air.'

Robach then goes on to list off the reasons why the story never made it to air, saying that the palace threatened to sue the network and that there were concerns that Prince William and Kate Middleton would not longer grant the network any interviews.

the palace found out that we  had her whole allegations about Prince  Andrew and threatened to sue us us a million  different ways,' explains Robach

"I would sooner have you hate me for telling you the truth than adore me for telling you lies." Pietro Aretino

I would rather be hated for something I am, than loved for something I am not. -Bob Marley
Lady Willoughby

Warned
Gigantic Member

Circa Regna Tonat

Ignore
« Reply #9181 on: November 05, 2019, 04:53:11 PM »

https://www.dailymail.co....-Prince-William-Kate.html

Robach caught on hot mic in a discussion with her producer, saying:  'I've had this interview for years. I've had this interview with Virginia Roberts. We would not put it on the air.'

Robach then goes on to list off the reasons why the story never made it to air, saying that the palace threatened to sue the network and that there were concerns that Prince William and Kate Middleton would not longer grant the network any interviews.

the palace found out that we  had her whole allegations about Prince  Andrew and threatened to sue us us a million  different ways,' explains Robach

Dead

Oh_Caroline

Huge Member

Ignore
« Reply #9182 on: November 05, 2019, 04:58:01 PM »

A.  William and Kate don’t “give network interviews”. 

B. Don’t blame others for the fact you didn’t have the balls to air the interview. 

C. Of course they’d threaten to sue.  Shocked not shocked.
jolene

Small Member

Ignore
« Reply #9183 on: November 05, 2019, 05:09:34 PM »

B. Don’t blame others for the fact you didn’t have the balls to air the interview. 

That confused me. The only official interview I remember of the two of them is the engagement interview.
Lemon drizzle

Micro Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #9184 on: November 05, 2019, 05:42:00 PM »

https://www.laineygossip....r-less-than-a-month/58908

Jason Stein has now apparently quit after less than a month. He has a new job, and his friends are telling the media that he had nothing to do with the fat fingers or the other strategies put forward by Prince Andrew’s team to discredit the claims against him and the woman who are making them.

This guy didn't last  long. I wonder if he thinks Andrew is guilty and he can't defend his position
Oh_Caroline

Huge Member

Ignore
« Reply #9185 on: November 05, 2019, 05:46:08 PM »

That confused me. The only official interview I remember of the two of them is the engagement interview.

The only American one I can remember William doing is the Katie Couric special for the Jubilee.  He might have been done a Max Foster one in 2013/2014.  But that’s in for America.  Even the UK ones are for family milestones or PR puff pieces...and even then are very few and far between.  

Kate’s only real interview were the engagement interview and then as part of one of the documentaries for The Queen’s 90th.  

It’s a really stupid reason for not airing the special.  And now we can almost put money on the special never airing after she’s given so much notice that they have one for “next year”.
anastasia beaverhausen

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #9186 on: November 05, 2019, 05:48:57 PM »

The only American one I can remember William doing is the Katie Couric special for the Jubilee.  He might have been done a Max Foster one in 2013/2014.  But that’s in for America.  Even the UK ones are for family milestones or PR puff pieces...and even then are very few and far between.  

Kate’s only real interview were the engagement interview and then as part of one of the documentaries for The Queen’s 90th.  

It’s a really stupid reason for not airing the special.  And now we can almost put money on the special never airing after she’s given so much notice that they have one for “next year”.

And by “next year” she means dog years right?  The last thing the BRF needs right now is more media attention.
Ellie

Warned
Humongous Member

wannabe Lesbaru driver

Ignore
« Reply #9187 on: November 05, 2019, 06:00:32 PM »

William has done plenty of puff piece interviews and stuff with various outlets. Kate had a few like one about tennis and about Christmas garbling on about Charlotte and chutney or something.

I'm not surprised Andrew would threaten to sue six ways to Sunday.

writing angry fauxminist letters in the Lesbaru
Kristallinchen

Gigantic Member

Austria Austria

Ignore
« Reply #9188 on: November 05, 2019, 06:07:07 PM »

William has done plenty of puff piece interviews and stuff with various outlets. Kate had a few like one about tennis and about Christmas garbling on about Charlotte and chutney or something.

I'm not surprised Andrew would threaten to sue six ways to Sunday.

Though this story is like the mythological hydra now: Cut of one head and two will grow instead.

Future Crayon

Most Exalted Member

Sophie Winklestan

Ignore
« Reply #9189 on: November 08, 2019, 04:35:52 PM »

Currently visualizing my highest self
Duchess of Suffolk

Big Member

Ignore
« Reply #9190 on: November 08, 2019, 04:44:59 PM »

Lady Liebe

Large Member

Ignore
« Reply #9191 on: November 08, 2019, 05:25:03 PM »

The thing is, while they call themselves The Firm, the are, at the heart of it, still a family. I think they've closed ranks for now and will not budge or do anything that might make Andrew look like he is guilty in their eyes.

When/if he is proven guilty we shall see what they do and say. It's one of the reasons the family needs to get this out of the way once and for all - this won't go away until they do.

I am looking forward to the walk to and from church this Christmas, to see who interacts with Andrew.
genegal43

Big Member

All I got was a Nancy Pearl Action Figure...

Ignore
« Reply #9192 on: November 08, 2019, 07:29:11 PM »

I saw this this morning on Twitter and wondered if someone was going to say something. 

All I can think is drip...drip...drip and now with the Amy Robach comments out, the Firm will want to rethink their Andrew plan...

Genealogy: shrinking the world one person at a time!
anastasia beaverhausen

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #9193 on: November 08, 2019, 11:44:58 PM »

I saw this this morning on Twitter and wondered if someone was going to say something. 

All I can think is drip...drip...drip and now with the Amy Robach comments out, the Firm will want to rethink their Andrew plan...

Yes I agree Genegal. This is not going away and it must be killing them.
Ellie

Warned
Humongous Member

wannabe Lesbaru driver

Ignore
« Reply #9194 on: November 08, 2019, 11:52:17 PM »

I think as long as the Queen is around he will be protected.

If Charles were king I think Andrew would have been at least questioned. Without Mummy to protect him...

writing angry fauxminist letters in the Lesbaru
Pages: 1 ... 611 612 [613] 614 615 ... 693   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: