Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 612 613 [614] 615 616 ... 647   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The Yorks - News  (Read 1410651 times)
shastadaisy

Medium Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #9195 on: November 09, 2019, 06:50:21 AM »

Fergie never changes...

https://www.dailymail.co....ise-4-000-face-lifts.html

genegal43

Big Member

All I got was a Nancy Pearl Action Figure...

Ignore
« Reply #9196 on: November 09, 2019, 04:18:12 PM »

I think as long as the Queen is around he will be protected.

If Charles were king I think Andrew would have been at least questioned. Without Mummy to protect him...

I would think so to.  And he would have to do with a smile on his face!

Genealogy: shrinking the world one person at a time!
Miss Marple

Humongous Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #9197 on: November 09, 2019, 06:02:46 PM »

Fergie was just a completely wrong choice of woman. Starting with the toe scene (not many woman in her position back then would have found themselves in that situation). She never learned a bit. She has still no idea how to endear herself to the public and simply live a normal life. Andrew seems a great match for her (that was the attraction in the first place) so I would not be surprised if she and he would be together again when Charles is king. What a nightmare.
Countess of Cows

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #9198 on: November 10, 2019, 05:05:03 PM »

https://www.dailymail.co....60-Minutes-interview.html

'I know it's real and he needs to stop with all of these lame excuses, we're sick of hearing it.

n an explosive interview with 60 Minutes Australia on Sunday, Giuffre spoke out about her life as Jeffrey Epstein's sex slave and described in detail how she was 'trafficked' to the Duke of York when she was 17.   

Giuffre went on to describe the events leading up to her alleged first sexual encounter with Andrew, which she said started when she was taken to a club in London.

'We went to Club Tramp, he danced with me, and he sweats a lot and he smells funny.

'And then we get in the car and Ghislaine tells me in the car that I have to do what I do for Jeffrey for Prince Andrew.

'And that's when I learned what was going to happen.'

Giuffre claims she had sex with Andrew three times, once in London, another time at Epstein's New York City mansion, and again at Epstein's private island in the Caribbean.

During one occasion she claimed about eight other young girls were also present. 

She said she did not have any conversations with Andrew beyond their alleged sexual encounters and described feeling 'disgusted' each time.

'You're not even acknowledged as being alive, or there, or important, or cared for. None of those human emotions were attached to me when I was trafficked to Prince Andrew.   

Epstein used her as a form of 'blackmail', saying he 'always have something on someone, just in case he needed it'.

"I would sooner have you hate me for telling you the truth than adore me for telling you lies." Pietro Aretino

I would rather be hated for something I am, than loved for something I am not. -Bob Marley
anastasia beaverhausen

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #9199 on: November 10, 2019, 08:42:41 PM »

What a colossal jerk she is to involve Kate in her merching nonsense (and I firmly believe she either encouraged or generated the idea to use Kate’s image because she pays for her own procedures “at discretion”, meaning probably not at all).

And on a shallow note: dear god! Four thousand pounds and she still looks like that? 
KatyMc

Micro Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #9200 on: November 15, 2019, 10:28:25 AM »

Well, this will generate a few headlines when its broadcast.

Prince Andrew answering unvetted questions re Epstein

https://www.theguardian.c...al?CMP=Share_iOSApp_Other
Duchess of Suffolk

Big Member

Ignore
« Reply #9201 on: November 15, 2019, 10:37:00 AM »

Unvetted my a**...  Ranting

Andrew has always denied the allegations but has struggled to stop the flow of damaging claims, including newly released footage showing him at Epstein’s home in 2011 after the financier was released from jail.

Newsnight sources said the interview was a result of six months of negotiations with the royal household, with an agreement that there would be not any advance vetting of the questions.

Roll Eyes Nono

The palace has until now relied on issuing strongly worded press statements, while some newspapers have reported “sources close to Prince Andrew” saying that a photo of him with Giuffre is fake because his fingers are “much chubbier” in real life.

Image Cleaning

Lady Alice

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #9202 on: November 15, 2019, 02:42:59 PM »

Yeahhhhh those screened questions and rehearsed answers won't help.

Just go away, Andrew.

Lemon drizzle

Micro Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #9203 on: November 15, 2019, 02:51:27 PM »

I think it's more like a case of 6 months to record to ensure he comes over as innocent.

There isn't enough bleach in the world to clean this up 

KimmySue

Small Member

Ignore
« Reply #9204 on: November 15, 2019, 02:58:51 PM »

No advance vetting of questions...right. They really think we all are stupid, don't they.
Countess of Cows

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #9205 on: November 15, 2019, 03:21:37 PM »

OH PLEEZ!   No advance questions, they not only think we're stupid but are counting on us being stupid.  He's a pedophile, he looks like a pedophile!!  Look at the over smug face, fat, obtuse personality, the air of entitlement and how dare you breath the same air as me a child (child being the operative word) of the realm, ordained by God to be able to do anything I want as long as mummy gives cover.  It makes me sick just looking at his ugly face.

I won't waste a second of my time watching this pathetic attempt of propaganda.  I hope it blows up and ruins them! They really are such horrid, awful people!  Ranting

"There isn't enough bleach in the world to clean this up "  Lets hope so Lemon, lets really hope so.  Where are the MeToo demonstrations?  What they only go after old white men with lots of money but not royal status.  It's disgusting!

"I would sooner have you hate me for telling you the truth than adore me for telling you lies." Pietro Aretino

I would rather be hated for something I am, than loved for something I am not. -Bob Marley
perdie

Large Member

Ignore
« Reply #9206 on: November 15, 2019, 03:27:32 PM »

I can believe there was an agreement that there would be no vetted questions in return for say over what would be broadcast.  BBC gets to say the questions were unvetted, RF knows nothing too incriminating will be released.
Thistle

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #9207 on: November 15, 2019, 04:43:53 PM »

I read this on my phone and truly believed it was a jopke... Guess not!

Most ridiculous: my UK colleagues are happy he is finally speaking and defend himself, because he is an idiotic man but they believe he did not committ those type of crimes Crazy

Reading can seriously damage your ignorance
genegal43

Big Member

All I got was a Nancy Pearl Action Figure...

Ignore
« Reply #9208 on: November 15, 2019, 05:54:22 PM »

I read this on my phone and truly believed it was a jopke... Guess not!

Most ridiculous: my UK colleagues are happy he is finally speaking and defend himself, because he is an idiotic man but they believe he did not committ those type of crimes Crazy

Oh Brother!  Just wait till he opens his mouth, I would hope some of your UK colleagues would change their mind about him!

Genealogy: shrinking the world one person at a time!
Lady Liebe

Large Member

Planning future havoc

Ignore
« Reply #9209 on: November 15, 2019, 05:58:39 PM »

I am grateful for all our UK dishers who will give us a blow by blow (not punning really!) account of the interview.

Pages: 1 ... 612 613 [614] 615 616 ... 647   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: