Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 678 679 [680] 681 682 ... 691   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The Yorks - News  (Read 1466986 times)
MoMo

Baby Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #10185 on: December 02, 2019, 01:45:45 AM »

https://www.dailymail.co....ls-tax-haven-tycoons.html

Sounds like Randy Andy has been to the Trump school of How to use your public position to line your pockets while embarrassing your country, and How to deny, deny, deny.

Hi MoMo welcome aboard  Beer 

Thank you! Smiley

birds of afeather and all that..all these twisted sicko's need to go to jail!  All of them
LucyintheSky

Large Member

Ignore
« Reply #10186 on: December 02, 2019, 02:04:06 AM »

Yes I agree with you. William inherited and watched Philip's steel core. He is also aided by inheriting his mother's street smart instincts. He will one to be reckoned with. None of Charles' anxiety is apparent.

Phillipís steel core didnít make him do sh*t to stop Andrew so far..

You are assuming he had the power to stop Andrew.  William isn't the heir, Charles is and he didn't have the power for years.   

I donít understand your post.
People are saying Charles will do nothing but William, aided by Phillip, will.

Phillip is Andrewís father. Heís been in a position to do something about Andrew for many, many years. Since he seemingly hasnít done much, I find it unlikely he will now.

He will not. Like Charles wonít either.  Since Andrew is either a son or brother. However, Andrew is Williamís uncle. Both  had replied to a post where I mentioned Philip in my opinion taught wills a lot about family as the Firm. My roundabout point  was that Charles may actually not be the driving force behind all these ĎAndrew stepping down getting the riot act readí stories
But Williamís household-the KP Royal people- they are who put the pressure on BK and CH to axe Andrew. It wouldnít have happened if William hadnít signed off on it.
TLDR: Prince Philip taught William to understand that family comes first- those that will Become monarchs that is.

Remember you are just an extra in everyone else's play. Franklin D. Roosevelt
http://stream1.gifsoup.co...imatedgifs3/4465009_o.gif
esther angeline

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #10187 on: December 02, 2019, 02:59:08 AM »

As Queen Mary said in the Crown: " The Crown always wins."
Looks like William watched that episode .
Ellie

Warned
Humongous Member

wannabe Lesbaru driver

Ignore
« Reply #10188 on: December 02, 2019, 03:45:41 AM »

William, who does the bare minimum and spent his life whinging about how hard-done-by he is? I can't see him being terribly involved with ousting Andrew, but I do think he would get great joy helping dad oust Uncle Perv. I just don't see him having much of a backbone either except the attitude they have of 'what I want, I get when I want and you'd better get out of my way' which is how they seem to deal with any kind of issue.

writing angry fauxminist letters in the Lesbaru
karma chamelion

Large Member

Delphine Boel's grandmother

Ignore
« Reply #10189 on: December 02, 2019, 04:09:48 AM »

Yes I agree with you. William inherited and watched Philip's steel core. He is also aided by inheriting his mother's street smart instincts. He will one to be reckoned with. None of Charles' anxiety is apparent.

Phillip was too busy bed-hopping during Andrew's formative years to care much what any of the children or his wife were doing.

I don't think it was Phillip, Charles or William who laid down the law, I think it was courtiers who saw their way of life endangered who (gently I'm sure) let the Queen know that measures had to be taken to control the damage.

On the Lit Train for GIANTS!
esther angeline

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #10190 on: December 02, 2019, 04:53:03 AM »

I agree.  I think the courtiers saw a steam roller coming and sounded the alarm. I do think they may have propped up Charles, maybe William, to confront The Queen.  TBH, I don't know if Philip has the physical or cognitive energy any more to take part in any of this.
Paulina

Warned
Large Member

Ignore
« Reply #10191 on: December 02, 2019, 05:59:31 AM »

https://www.dailymail.co....ls-tax-haven-tycoons.html

Sounds like Randy Andy has been to the Trump school of How to use your public position to line your pockets while embarrassing your country, and How to deny, deny, deny.

Correct. So.much.this.
Maria
Administrator
Most Exalted Member

« Reply #10192 on: December 02, 2019, 06:33:10 AM »

You are assuming he had the power to stop Andrew.  William isn't the heir, Charles is and he didn't have the power for years.   

I donít understand your post.
People are saying Charles will do nothing but William, aided by Phillip, will.

Phillip is Andrewís father. Heís been in a position to do something about Andrew for many, many years. Since he seemingly hasnít done much, I find it unlikely he will now.

He will not. Like Charles wonít either.  Since Andrew is either a son or brother. However, Andrew is Williamís uncle. Both  had replied to a post where I mentioned Philip in my opinion taught wills a lot about family as the Firm. My roundabout point  was that Charles may actually not be the driving force behind all these ĎAndrew stepping down getting the riot act readí stories
But Williamís household-the KP Royal people- they are who put the pressure on BK and CH to axe Andrew. It wouldnít have happened if William hadnít signed off on it.
TLDR: Prince Philip taught William to understand that family comes first- those that will Become monarchs that is.

I guess I donít subscribe to that theory. Especially since we know that Charles has been trying to sideline Andrew for decades. Likely for more reasons than we will ever know. Mummy seemingly wouldnít let him but now where Andrew threw the whole family under the bus, all TPTB are likely lining up behind Charles with William beside him.
Clover

Humongous Member

Mother and Child

Ignore
« Reply #10193 on: December 02, 2019, 06:59:34 AM »

Maria, Nice interpretation of what's happening.  Thumb up

Lemon drizzle

Micro Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #10194 on: December 02, 2019, 07:29:40 AM »

Don't forget the interview tonight
BBC1 @9pm
fairy

Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #10195 on: December 02, 2019, 09:07:55 AM »

I agree.  I think the courtiers saw a steam roller coming and sounded the alarm. I do think they may have propped up Charles, maybe William, to confront The Queen.  TBH, I don't know if Philip has the physical or cognitive energy any more to take part in any of this.
That I think is a lot more likely: The Flunkeys possibly for the first time since ages, stopped their ever so careful subjunctive Irrealis and talked Tacheles with the head Players QEII, Charles and William.
Plain english: they stopped hinting, wriggling and indicating and said point blank that Britain might just throw the monarchy out with the Brexit and that in our today's Society what Andrew did is en par with being Hannibal Lector.
And instead of mumbling: "nonsense, they will always love and adore us" they woke up and smelled the poop.
Steel core? Sure like that of a toddler, who wants icecream NOW and is denied.

Mary's life motto:
"if I had the choice between world peace and a Prada handbag, I'd choose the latter one" Marian Keyes.
Curtains

Huge Member

Ignore
« Reply #10196 on: December 02, 2019, 01:03:26 PM »

That I think is a lot more likely: The Flunkeys possibly for the first time since ages, stopped their ever so careful subjunctive Irrealis and talked Tacheles with the head Players QEII, Charles and William.
Plain english: they stopped hinting, wriggling and indicating and said point blank that Britain might just throw the monarchy out with the Brexit and that in our today's Society what Andrew did is en par with being Hannibal Lector.
And instead of mumbling: "nonsense, they will always love and adore us" they woke up and smelled the poop.

I love you...yes, this!  Star

"Some of it's magic, and some of it's tragic: but I had a good life, all the way." - Jimmy Buffet, America's premiere poet
SvenskaSarah

Small Member

Ignore
« Reply #10197 on: December 02, 2019, 03:53:31 PM »

I don't know so much, this summer when fergie and Andrew were at Balmoral, they made an almighty getaway once Philip was on his way there!
karma chamelion

Large Member

Delphine Boel's grandmother

Ignore
« Reply #10198 on: December 02, 2019, 08:26:52 PM »

I don't know so much, this summer when fergie and Andrew were at Balmoral, they made an almighty getaway once Philip was on his way there!

Well, now that he's a cranky old man with nothing better to do than yell and flail his arms I'm sure he's a frightening sight. But a day late and a dollar short as they say. He may send them scurrying momentarily, but they could escape from his wrath easily by just driving off. They can't escape the wrath of The People so easily.

Star fairy & EA (you too AB)
Phillip ultimately is a royal and that means he expects things to go his way with minimal effort on his part. The only thing that motivated him to say anything to Andrew was seeing his own way of life and legacy going down the drain, purely selfish IMO. Don't get me wrong, I think Phil has been the saving grace of the current BRF, but let's not put him, Charles or William on too high a pedastal. They all have feet of clay.

On the Lit Train for GIANTS!
Lemon drizzle

Micro Member

Ignore
« Reply #10199 on: December 03, 2019, 06:59:22 AM »

Anyone here watch Virginia's interview?

I'm going to watch on catch up so cant pass comment yet but more of Andrew's lies  are coming out. Didn't he say he'd never met Virginia?

https://www.dailymail.co....-night-Prince-Andrew.html

Got some questions about Virginia Roberts': Prince Andrew's bombshell 5:50am email to Ghislaine Maxwell just hours after 'trafficked slave' said she had sex with the royal is uncovered by BBC probe
Pages: 1 ... 678 679 [680] 681 682 ... 691   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: