Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 679 680 [681] 682 683 ... 691   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The Yorks - News  (Read 1466981 times)
Future Crayon

Most Exalted Member

Sophie Winklestan

Ignore
« Reply #10200 on: December 03, 2019, 08:57:06 AM »

The Daily Mail has photos of Epstein and Maxwell with Andy at Royal Ascot in 2000

Currently visualizing my highest self
A Citizen not a Subject

Warned
Medium Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #10201 on: December 03, 2019, 09:09:36 AM »

Anyone here watch Virginia's interview?

I'm going to watch on catch up so cant pass comment yet but more of Andrew's lies  are coming out. Didn't he say he'd never met Virginia?

https://www.dailymail.co....-night-Prince-Andrew.html

Got some questions about Virginia Roberts': Prince Andrew's bombshell 5:50am email to Ghislaine Maxwell just hours after 'trafficked slave' said she had sex with the royal is uncovered by BBC probe
I did. Virginia was an infinitely more credible interviewee than Andrew.

I live in hope that one day I will be able to elect my Head of State.
Princess MS

Warned
Big Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #10202 on: December 03, 2019, 10:32:47 AM »

I agree.  I think the courtiers saw a steam roller coming and sounded the alarm. I do think they may have propped up Charles, maybe William, to confront The Queen.  TBH, I don't know if Philip has the physical or cognitive energy any more to take part in any of this.

I don't know so much, this summer when fergie and Andrew were at Balmoral, they made an almighty getaway once Philip was on his way there!

Well, now that he's a cranky old man with nothing better to do than yell and flail his arms I'm sure he's a frightening sight. But a day late and a dollar short as they say. He may send them scurrying momentarily, but they could escape from his wrath easily by just driving off. They can't escape the wrath of The People so easily.

I agree.  I think the courtiers saw a steam roller coming and sounded the alarm. I do think they may have propped up Charles, maybe William, to confront The Queen.  TBH, I don't know if Philip has the physical or cognitive energy any more to take part in any of this.
That I think is a lot more likely: The Flunkeys possibly for the first time since ages, stopped their ever so careful subjunctive Irrealis and talked Tacheles with the head Players QEII, Charles and William.
Plain english: they stopped hinting, wriggling and indicating and said point blank that Britain might just throw the monarchy out with the Brexit and that in our today's Society what Andrew did is en par with being Hannibal Lector.
And instead of mumbling: "nonsense, they will always love and adore us" they woke up and smelled the poop.
Steel core? Sure like that of a toddler, who wants icecream NOW and is denied.

Star fairy & EA (you too AB)
Phillip ultimately is a royal and that means he expects things to go his way with minimal effort on his part. The only thing that motivated him to say anything to Andrew was seeing his own way of life and legacy going down the drain, purely selfish IMO. Don't get me wrong, I think Phil has been the saving grace of the current BRF, but let's not put him, Charles or William on too high a pedastal. They all have feet of clay.

Yes but Phil was Andy in an earlier time ... a No 2 with a wife as No 1 but still the sense of being pushed aside. In his case he just set the standards.... men can sleep with anyone as long as they are not caught.. Charles and Andy did the same. Not sure about Edward...
Future Crayon

Most Exalted Member

Sophie Winklestan

Ignore
« Reply #10203 on: December 03, 2019, 01:26:00 PM »

Currently visualizing my highest self
anastasia beaverhausen

Gigantic Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #10204 on: December 03, 2019, 03:52:44 PM »

Wow. This is like a big stinky onion, with seemingly endless layers of sleaze.

Congratulations BP on ignoring yet another bombshell.
Lady Liebe

Large Member

Ignore
« Reply #10205 on: December 03, 2019, 04:14:01 PM »

https://www.cbsnews.com/n...palace-denial-2019-12-03/

Meanwhile, an email has emerged this week, buried in thousands of U.S. legal documents, that was sent by the prince in January 2015 to his long-time friend Ghislaine Maxwell, who was a close associate of Epstein's. In it, the duke said: "Let me know when we can talk. Got some specific questions to ask you about Virginia Roberts."

« Last Edit: December 03, 2019, 04:19:14 PM by Lady Liebe » Logged
genegal43

Big Member

All I got was a Nancy Pearl Action Figure...

Ignore
« Reply #10206 on: December 03, 2019, 04:26:23 PM »

It just keeps getting bigger, bigger, and bigger...

Genealogy: shrinking the world one person at a time!
LarLa

Small Member

Canada Canada

Ignore
« Reply #10207 on: December 03, 2019, 04:40:02 PM »

Its clear to me that if HM is indeed in charge then she has lost the narrative so to speak. I honestly think the time has come for her to step down even though I doubt she will actually do that. She grew up in a time when the family wasn't challenged and that isn't now.
jolene

Small Member

Ignore
« Reply #10208 on: December 03, 2019, 05:46:53 PM »

A good PR move would be for her to retire and let Charles handle things. Edward, Harry, or William (or any other royal besides Anne because she's already so busy) can take over or split Andrew's patronages. Do Zara or Peter do royal duties?
Ellie

Warned
Humongous Member

wannabe Lesbaru driver

Ignore
« Reply #10209 on: December 03, 2019, 05:57:28 PM »

Wasn't the message from BP a week or two ago that HM wasn't in charge and it was Andrew doing his own thing, now she's in charge?

I wouldn't be shocked if the courtiers just passed on the information thinking it yet another complaint or something along those lines. Or, it being with Andrew, HM didn't care.

She has to go. But she will not. It also seems like her reputation hasn't taken a dent at all - recent polls show she is still amazingly popular and the attitude seems to be "oh poor old lady" versus eyeing why she pampered and turned a blind eye to Andrew for so long.

writing angry fauxminist letters in the Lesbaru
fairy

Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #10210 on: December 03, 2019, 05:58:14 PM »

That I think is a lot more likely: The Flunkeys possibly for the first time since ages, stopped their ever so careful subjunctive Irrealis and talked Tacheles with the head Players QEII, Charles and William.
Plain english: they stopped hinting, wriggling and indicating and said point blank that Britain might just throw the monarchy out with the Brexit and that in our today's Society what Andrew did is en par with being Hannibal Lector.
And instead of mumbling: "nonsense, they will always love and adore us" they woke up and smelled the poop.
Steel core? Sure like that of a toddler, who wants icecream NOW and is denied.

I love you...yes, this!  Star
aahh,  Champagne  Blush

Mary's life motto:
"if I had the choice between world peace and a Prada handbag, I'd choose the latter one" Marian Keyes.
Oh_Caroline

Huge Member

Ignore
« Reply #10211 on: December 03, 2019, 05:58:49 PM »

A good PR move would be for her to retire and let Charles handle things. Edward, Harry, or William (or any other royal besides Anne because she's already so busy) can take over or split Andrew's patronages. Do Zara or Peter do royal duties?

No.
Oh_Caroline

Huge Member

Ignore
« Reply #10212 on: December 03, 2019, 06:02:40 PM »

Wasn't the message from BP a week or two ago that HM wasn't in charge and it was Andrew doing his own thing, now she's in charge?

I wouldn't be shocked if the courtiers just passed on the information thinking it yet another complaint or something along those lines. Or, it being with Andrew, HM didn't care.

She has to go. But she will not. It also seems like her reputation hasn't taken a dent at all - recent polls show she is still amazingly popular and the attitude seems to be "oh poor old lady" versus eyeing why she pampered and turned a blind eye to Andrew for so long.

To a certain extent it doesn’t matter who’s monarch/regnant/whatever if they don’t have firm control over everything...and given the mess he’s made of his sons is Charles really going to be any better?
Ellie

Warned
Humongous Member

wannabe Lesbaru driver

Ignore
« Reply #10213 on: December 03, 2019, 06:06:19 PM »

I think with W and H it has to do with guilt and also over-indulging them due to his own upbringing, which wasn't very nice. I think he would do better at slimming things down as it should be done. Do I think he'd be able to kick his kids into shape? Nope, no one could, because they - especially H - are petulant, lazy man-children. But there isn't much else is there? Anne and Sophie and Edward, I think will stick around even with Charles as king. He can't let them go; he needs them.

writing angry fauxminist letters in the Lesbaru
LarLa

Small Member

Canada Canada

Ignore
« Reply #10214 on: December 03, 2019, 06:18:51 PM »

They do not.

I've stated before that we need less working royals and not more. The net result is a loss of a royal as patron for some organizations but there are other well know and less well known philanthropists (including non-working royals) who can fill their needs. For a start the list should be reduced to:

Charles
Camilla
William
Kate
Anne
Edward
Sophie

I'd add the other brother and wife if they shape up - honestly they do their own thing now it seems

That's a total of 7 - 9 people which is a reasonable start at decreasing. Eventually it should only be the monarch plus partner and heir plus partner as full time royals with the rest working and being compensated when asked. In that case I'm thinking more when William is monarch. William and Kate plus George and partner as full time with Charlotte (and partner) and Louis (and partner) working when necessary.
Pages: 1 ... 679 680 [681] 682 683 ... 691   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: