Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 718 719 [720] 721 722 ... 766   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The Yorks - News  (Read 1755109 times)
LarLa

Small Member

Canada Canada

Ignore
« Reply #10785 on: February 09, 2020, 01:26:46 PM »

I’m surprised Andrew was received by the Chinese government.

I'm not - they are not happy about Hauwei and any possibility of showing "acceptance" will be exploited

Honestly I'm sure they knew that Andrew would go if invited because he's desperate for invites like this now. I don't like the man and think he's slime but as long as he stays away from public duties then I don't really care. This seems like a private party with leaked photos. Andrew should not have brought a message from the Queen although part of me wonders if she even knew about it. Guaranteed Charles and William didn't know.
ralf103

Big Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #10786 on: February 09, 2020, 01:28:16 PM »

If Beatrice's reception is at BP does that mean that tax payers will pay? I sincerely hope not..

Not necessarily, the food, flowers and reception would most likely be paid for by Andrew. Also, BP is already prepped for hosting events so there won't be much if any re-purposing of BP, plus we could also assume that BP's security is pretty much permanent so maybe there won't be much of an increase in security costs.

the biggest cost is the traffic management for people getting to the church and then to BP and the extra crowds etc etc  Blush anything that involves road closures / barriers etc is cost to taxpayers.

Yep.  And depending on projected crowds the route and surrounding roads will be closed for hours leading up to the wedding. 

London—April 2011 (articles were hard to find)
https://www.alamy.com/sto...yal-wedding-37059225.html

Windsor—May 2018
https://www.google.com/am...ice-saturday-7553112/amp/

Windsor—October 2018
https://www.google.com/am...-parking-restrictions/amp

And of course all the preparations for the closures that would occur before hand...and the clean up afterwards.  Figure complete closures from early morning (6am ish) to early/mid afternoon and return to normal service by the evening (6pm ish)..12 hours of upset to central London on a work day.  Plus the setup and teardown of all the barriers and whatnot.  And all the enhanced security stuff to screen the crowds...for their safety as well as the royal's safety.

Even keeping to the grounds of Windsor or Royal Lodge would cause a slight increase in expenses but shutting down parts of central London (plus all the other bits) would be a massive and expensive undertaking. 

The Mall is closed regularly and has permanent security barriers, there are two roads around St James' which would likely be closed but these are relatively small, access roads which would be an inconvenience for the embassies and offices on them but not the wider public. TBF I think its as cheap security wise and they can make it short of them marrying in total secrecy (which the couple may actually want if it not for the media who would publish the details anyway)
Nightowl

Micro Member

Ignore
« Reply #10787 on: February 12, 2020, 09:16:48 AM »

https://royalcentral.co.u...tralian-publisher-137496/

Sometimes the best to say about someone is *No Comment* and this goes for Sarah Duchess of York.... Whistle
Kayzilla

Mini Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #10788 on: February 14, 2020, 01:18:27 PM »

“Rags-to-riches garment business legend Peter Nygard was accused of sex trafficking paid underage “girlfriends” to both satisfy his perverse sexual peccadilloes and lure new victims to drug-fueled “pamper parties” at his beachfront Bahamas home, a stunning new lawsuit alleged Thursday.”

”Among the guests at Nygard’s luxury property over the years was Prince Andrew, who came under scrutiny for his close ties to Jeffrey Epstein before the accused sex fiend committed suicide last year.“

https://www.nydailynews.c...zhlrokhxd6dgky-story.html
LarLa

Small Member

Canada Canada

Ignore
« Reply #10789 on: February 14, 2020, 02:24:23 PM »

“Rags-to-riches garment business legend Peter Nygard was accused of sex trafficking paid underage “girlfriends” to both satisfy his perverse sexual peccadilloes and lure new victims to drug-fueled “pamper parties” at his beachfront Bahamas home, a stunning new lawsuit alleged Thursday.”

”Among the guests at Nygard’s luxury property over the years was Prince Andrew, who came under scrutiny for his close ties to Jeffrey Epstein before the accused sex fiend committed suicide last year.“

https://www.nydailynews.c...zhlrokhxd6dgky-story.html

My mom will be sad about Peter Nygard. Pretty much all her clothes are from Nygard stores.
Curtains

Huge Member

Ignore
« Reply #10790 on: February 14, 2020, 02:53:06 PM »

https://royalcentral.co.u...tralian-publisher-137496/

Sometimes the best to say about someone is *No Comment* and this goes for Sarah Duchess of York.... Whistle

These are targeted to “young minds”.  Shut up Sarah. 

"Some of it's magic, and some of it's tragic: but I had a good life, all the way." - Jimmy Buffet, America's premiere poet
Lemon drizzle
Banned
Banned
Mini Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #10791 on: February 14, 2020, 10:06:22 PM »

Nygard's activities are absolutely gross
« Last Edit: February 14, 2020, 10:19:39 PM by Lemon drizzle » Logged
Future Crayon

Most Exalted Member

Til and Phil fan account

Ignore
« Reply #10792 on: February 15, 2020, 11:51:15 AM »

Sipping Nescafe from a stained mug in the kitchen every morning became a ritual. Then they took turns making breakfast from Pop Tarts purchased from the all night garage, or nibbled on left over pizza from the Dominos trattoria.
onar

Humongous Member

Greece Greece

Ignore
« Reply #10793 on: February 15, 2020, 02:08:19 PM »

Oh, oh boy!
He can't be saved now. Even if was a tiny chance for Andy not knowing what Epstein did (of course there is no chance, just saying), now he is fully exposed and cannot change the story. He is disgusting. He's not going to face any consequences, unfortunately, but I hope that he will remain hidden for the rest of his life. There's not enough punishment for these people.

freethespoon

Most Exalted Member

Official TeaSpoon of Royal Dish. Aka TrollSpoon.

Ignore
« Reply #10794 on: February 15, 2020, 02:29:44 PM »

Andy knew about Epstein.  He continued to associate with Epstein after Epstein's first conviction(s).

You can call me TrollSpoon.
Harley
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Denmark Denmark

Team Marie all the way

Ignore
« Reply #10795 on: February 15, 2020, 02:43:20 PM »

I wonder how he’ll explain THIS to mummy although I doubt it’ll be a problem. She was fine with Epstein so she shouldn’t have any problem with this.

This is so disgusting. Those poor children.

Carreen

Mini Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #10796 on: February 15, 2020, 03:16:50 PM »

Dear God. Who knows what else will come to light. I have deleted what I wrote because it was too tough. If this kind of behaviour was Andrew's version of normal then there is no hole in the earth deep enough to hide in.

I think it's time for the police to have a word with him.
Lady Alice

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #10797 on: February 15, 2020, 03:40:18 PM »

I saw the story yesterday and all I could think was, if he wasn't "done" before, he is now. It's over. He's out to pasture because he's too tainted for the future of the monarchy.

Just goes to show that when someone's not too bright, but has everything at his (or her) disposal and walks a different plane than the rest of humanity, they wind up in some pretty effed up stuff because they literally have nothing better to do than satisfy their desires... and there's a LOT of money in catering to their whims.

Princess MS

Warned
Huge Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #10798 on: February 15, 2020, 03:56:39 PM »

I saw the story yesterday and all I could think was, if he wasn't "done" before, he is now. It's over. He's out to pasture because he's too tainted for the future of the monarchy.

Just goes to show that when someone's not too bright, but has everything at his (or her) disposal and walks a different plane than the rest of humanity, they wind up in some pretty effed up stuff because they literally have nothing better to do than satisfy their desires... and there's a LOT of money in catering to their whims.

Yes dumb for sure... but they all are ... the parents of Liz were and ended up as King and Queen.. and now her children.... Charles is a tortured soul and his brothers are wasters on the public payroll and his sister works hard ... but gets little credit. I don't think Phillip really contributed much to the future generations
Nappyolean

Micro Member

France France

Ignore
« Reply #10799 on: February 15, 2020, 04:16:04 PM »

It is said that women are treated by men like they are treated by their father. If Andrew gave subtle hints to his daughters that it’s ok to treat women poorly, they would absorb that.  I think how Bea was used and thrown out by that Dave boyfriend of hers. I don’t think this Edo seems great either. Eugenie, tho, seems to have found a solid guy.
Pages: 1 ... 718 719 [720] 721 722 ... 766   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: