Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 763 764 [765] 766   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The Yorks - News  (Read 1768374 times)
Chandrasekhi

Huge Member

Vanuatu Vanuatu

Ignore
« Reply #11460 on: July 22, 2020, 12:57:21 PM »

I wish Fergie had done this instead of pimping out her ex.

“Do or do not. There is no try.”

– Yoda
Maria
Administrator
Most Exalted Member

« Reply #11461 on: July 22, 2020, 03:21:27 PM »

I think they have been read the riot act. And have listened. Probably because Andrew is far to knowledgable about things that are straight up dangerous.
Chandrasekhi

Huge Member

Vanuatu Vanuatu

Ignore
« Reply #11462 on: July 22, 2020, 03:41:52 PM »

There is one video where she is re-enacting little red ridinghood. I am busy right now, but I will look for it. It is ... very ... mhhh. special.

She reminds me of a family friend who grew up in extreme privilege but keeps getting nuttier every year.

I hope she’s okay.

Some one should ask . . .    Star
Laughing Laughing Laughing  Star LL

“Do or do not. There is no try.”

– Yoda
Paulina

Huge Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #11463 on: July 22, 2020, 03:45:38 PM »

If Andrew was involved in sketch goings on (and I believe he was, there is too much smoke), I think Fergie was perfectly aware of it and maybe okay with it. As long as she was getting what she wanted from her lifestyle.

I think the extremely rich, inherited money, privileged, and royal truly do not believe “lesser” folk are people deserving of or entitled to regular human rights.
tsarinya

Small Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #11464 on: July 31, 2020, 10:08:43 PM »

Just read this today ‘Prince Andrew 'lobbied the US government to help get a sweetheart plea-deal for pedophile friend Jeffrey Epstein' that saw him jailed for just 18 months in 2008, newly unsealed court documents claim’

Eurgh he is so disgraceful, it’s disgusting.
CathyJane

Warned
Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #11465 on: August 02, 2020, 05:18:59 AM »

It truly is disgusting that Andy is still free and live his life, without consequences.  Angry
Queen’s Tea

Small Member

Ignore
« Reply #11466 on: August 02, 2020, 06:14:03 AM »

The more I read the details of his involvement per Virginia, the more I think that his days of freedom are numbered.  Even if he never leaves the UK again for fear of arrest, he will never be able to live a free life.  The last article I read was more outrageous than anything his wife ever did. I can’t see him ever coming back from this in any way.  It’s really too bad more can’t be done to force his turnover to authorities.  But never say never, I guess.  We’ll see . . .
Gemsheal

Small Member

Thank you Principessa for the meme suggestion :)

Ignore
« Reply #11467 on: August 02, 2020, 03:16:36 PM »

With some spare time on my hands today and a YouTube suggestion, I watched an interview by the Australian 60 Minutes with Sarah back about ten years ago.  Whatever her failings, she is more than aware of them and fully acknowledged she regretted them.  I don’t think she’s nutty.  Actually, she seems very self aware.  She was a little touchy and irritable in the interview but i chalked that up to the interviewer wanting to look back while she wanted to talk about other matters and moving forward.  

It can’t be much fun to make very public mistakes with the whole world watching.  We can all live and learn on a daily basis out of the public eye which is quite a different matter.  Frankly, I’m grateful for the anonymity.  She strikes me very much as someone who hates getting it wrong, is embarrassed when she does, and just wants to move ahead with her life in peace.

I guess the ensuing 10 years have been difficult, because she seems to have degenerated.

I think your description fits a younger Sarah, but her behavior since then has been bizarre. It became very evident to me with the weird posts about Jack and Eugenie when they were engaged and the embarrassing mugging at the wedding.

True, it was a ten year old interview and much has happened since then.  I think she’s had extraordinary stress with Andrew’s involvement in the Epstein matter as well as other stressors - even happy occasions like dealing with her daughters’ weddings can generate a ton of stress.  She’s had her failings brought up time and again even though they happened years ago.  I think I’d go a little nutty too with all that going on.  As far as her current promotions like her Instagram story hour, she is catering to children and their imaginations so I don’t see that as “out there” at all.  IMO, she’s trying to do something good.  

I just think she’s unnecessarily and often cruelty derided.  But JMO.  

I think the press can be pretty tough on Sarah, but, on the other hand ... They haven't come down very hard on the fact that at least part of the reason for Andrew's notorious NYC visit to J. Epstein was to obtain a loan to clear one of Sarah's many debts.

I think Andrew loves money but at least part of many shady friendships & weird financial connections have been performed to keep Sarah afloat.  Honestly I never heard of anyone in my life who has made and lost so much money (Sarah I mean).  When she had her day, back in the late '90s with her Weight Watchers promotion, autobiography & children's books she seemed to be someone to admire - she had paid off her own post-marriage debt herself (we were told  Snare) and was doing well, as a businesswoman.  She should have been set for life.  Instead she ran through her new money and she's continued to do that time & time again.  

In re: recent behavior caught on camera, I think she abuses alcohol and/or pills.  She admitted she was drunk during the access-to-Andy that was caught on tape.  But more than that I believe Sarah just has no impulse control whatsoever.  First food, then drink, and now - maybe - pills?

My fondest childhood memory is ... not having to pay bills and taxes 🤓
leatherface

Gigantic Member

Nigeria Nigeria

Ignore
« Reply #11468 on: August 02, 2020, 04:52:23 PM »

With some spare time on my hands today and a YouTube suggestion, I watched an interview by the Australian 60 Minutes with Sarah back about ten years ago.  Whatever her failings, she is more than aware of them and fully acknowledged she regretted them.  I don’t think she’s nutty.  Actually, she seems very self aware.  She was a little touchy and irritable in the interview but i chalked that up to the interviewer wanting to look back while she wanted to talk about other matters and moving forward.  

It can’t be much fun to make very public mistakes with the whole world watching.  We can all live and learn on a daily basis out of the public eye which is quite a different matter.  Frankly, I’m grateful for the anonymity.  She strikes me very much as someone who hates getting it wrong, is embarrassed when she does, and just wants to move ahead with her life in peace.

I guess the ensuing 10 years have been difficult, because she seems to have degenerated.

I think your description fits a younger Sarah, but her behavior since then has been bizarre. It became very evident to me with the weird posts about Jack and Eugenie when they were engaged and the embarrassing mugging at the wedding.

True, it was a ten year old interview and much has happened since then.  I think she’s had extraordinary stress with Andrew’s involvement in the Epstein matter as well as other stressors - even happy occasions like dealing with her daughters’ weddings can generate a ton of stress.  She’s had her failings brought up time and again even though they happened years ago.  I think I’d go a little nutty too with all that going on.  As far as her current promotions like her Instagram story hour, she is catering to children and their imaginations so I don’t see that as “out there” at all.  IMO, she’s trying to do something good.  

I just think she’s unnecessarily and often cruelty derided.  But JMO.  

I think the press can be pretty tough on Sarah, but, on the other hand ... They haven't come down very hard on the fact that at least part of the reason for Andrew's notorious NYC visit to J. Epstein was to obtain a loan to clear one of Sarah's many debts.

I think Andrew loves money but at least part of many shady friendships & weird financial connections have been performed to keep Sarah afloat.  Honestly I never heard of anyone in my life who has made and lost so much money (Sarah I mean).  When she had her day, back in the late '90s with her Weight Watchers promotion, autobiography & children's books she seemed to be someone to admire - she had paid off her own post-marriage debt herself (we were told  Snare) and was doing well, as a businesswoman.  She should have been set for life.  Instead she ran through her new money and she's continued to do that time & time again.  

In re: recent behavior caught on camera, I think she abuses alcohol and/or pills.  She admitted she was drunk during the access-to-Andy that was caught on tape.  But more than that I believe Sarah just has no impulse control whatsoever.  First food, then drink, and now - maybe - pills?

ITA Gemsheal

I think with all her set backs Fergie may have fallen into dependency as a coping mechanism.

Also, could it be possible that she ran through all her money due to a shopping addiction, in addition to whatever other dependency she was in the throes of?
Lady Liebe

Huge Member

Ignore
« Reply #11469 on: August 02, 2020, 06:35:46 PM »

Fergie probably has what is known as an addictive personality.

https://en.wikipedia.org/...iki/Addictive_personality

She, sadly, fits the profile.

Compassion without truth isn't love, it's flattery. Love not only weeps, it also speaks.   Reagan Rose
Queen’s Tea

Small Member

Ignore
« Reply #11470 on: August 02, 2020, 07:06:25 PM »

I guess I differentiate between someone who means well and may have a few issues and someone like Andrew who knew full well what he was doing was wrong but continues to deny.  In almost every situation I’ve seen with Sarah, she realizes she was going down the wrong path and has immense regret.   I also give them credit for being, seemingly, good parents. 
periwinkle

Huge Member

Ignore
« Reply #11471 on: August 02, 2020, 10:21:50 PM »

I think Andrew keeps her around and paid off when he can finagle it precisely because of an addictive personality yes well done. I never thought about it like that before but why else would an attractive (stay with me I mean he was handsome back in the day before we knew about JE) royal prince actively keep an albatross around his neck. I think Andrew has a perverse sense of honor and it is applied obviously to family not Epstein's slaves. It explains so much. His desperation to offload Sunninghill and to go to Epstein in the first place plus to take her into his house between her other relationships and wanting his daughters to have what is due royal princesses. I think she would be off the rails if not for Andrew's largesse with borrowing.
Gemsheal

Small Member

Thank you Principessa for the meme suggestion :)

Ignore
« Reply #11472 on: August 02, 2020, 11:03:46 PM »

Periwinkle  Star  I used to wonder just what dirt Sarah had on Andrew to keep herself so close, which may have some viability, but in truth I prefer your theory.  After all, even if she had dirt she was never going to sling it at the goose that lays golden eggs (and the father of her children).   

There's always been a queer kind of enabling going on between the two of them and they don't bring out the best in each other, not the way a healthy relationship would.

If Andrew had stopped being Sarah's safety net she might have learned how (been forced) to stop hemorrhaging money.  A second wife of stronger character might have reformed Andrew's sense of entitlement, or at least kept it in reasonable bounds, and helped make him a worthy second-tier member of the RF, a la Edward. (After a rough start Edward seemed to learn his lesson.)

Mind you, I don't put all the blame for Andrew's follies at Sarah's feet.  I think his upbringing, favoritism & the Queen's endless "support" have done him nothing but harm. 

My fondest childhood memory is ... not having to pay bills and taxes 🤓
leatherface

Gigantic Member

Nigeria Nigeria

Ignore
« Reply #11473 on: August 03, 2020, 12:06:23 AM »

I think Andrew does have a perverse sense of loyalty however, I don't think he was Fergie's safety net out of the goodness of his heart.

I think he focused on Fergie's problems to avoid dealing with his own. After he and Fergie divorced one would think he would embark on a little soul searching and self reflection in order to find out how things went so wrong, but as we can see now he never did that.

Which one is easier, dealing with the symptoms/effects of someone else's problems/character flaws or doing the hard and painful work of dealing with your own problems/character flaws?
Duchess of Verona

Huge Member

Ignore
« Reply #11474 on: August 03, 2020, 02:12:59 AM »

Whatever Fergie and Andrew's symbiotic relationship was, clearly they seem to have been ok parents. Beatrice and Eugenie did not turn out to be the dumpster fire. So I have to at least give them that. Because that would have been the part of the family I would have expected the bonfire.
Pages: 1 ... 763 764 [765] 766   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: