Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 766 767 [768] 769 770 ... 779   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The Yorks - News  (Read 1982012 times)
luvcharles

Gigantic Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #11505 on: October 26, 2020, 05:54:10 AM »

Of his siblings big bro is the only one who has been publicly seen with him since the interview. Charles and Andrew very publicly walked together to the communion service on Christmas morning (not the dog and pony show for the public mid-morning but the important Christian service at 8.00 a.m.)

The article, by the way, is clear in saying that Andrew has the support of all his siblings.
Queen’s Tea

Small Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #11506 on: October 26, 2020, 07:24:32 AM »

The public pushback on that one will be huge.  Don’t see him going anywhere other than where he is right now.  Unless convicted, then to jail. 

He hasn't even been charged with a crime. The FBI want to talk to him as a witness (and are refusing to follow international protocols of going to the country of the person they wish to interview) not as a criminal.

There was a time when the US and UK had a concept of 'innocent until proven guilty' but that, sadly no longer applies in either country.

Oh, I completely agree with you.  The Andrew thing drives me nuts just for that reason - he hasn’t been charged let alone convicted.  He should be free to do as he pleases.  But the public perception is definitely otherwise.  And obviously the Queen/the Firm didn’t want him out there making appearances. 

It’s sad that we have trial by public sentiment.  It’s not how I was raised to believe our system works.  Personally, I think he has a lot of explaining to do at a minimum.  But that doesn’t make him guilty of anything at this point.
Future Crayon

Most Exalted Member

Til and Phil fan account

Ignore
« Reply #11507 on: October 26, 2020, 11:44:54 AM »

I personally don't feel that there is a public desire nor operational need for Andy to return to a formal, public role with the BRF, but he's not been found guilty and is welcome to apply for an other job that catches his fancy. The Post Office are looking for extra staff this xmas, for example

Cool your jets, everyone
anastasia beaverhausen

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #11508 on: October 26, 2020, 03:11:10 PM »

I personally don't feel that there is a public desire nor operational need for Andy to return to a formal, public role with the BRF, but he's not been found guilty and is welcome to apply for an other job that catches his fancy. The Post Office are looking for extra staff this xmas, for example

FC, you missed your calling as a career counselor.

And you’re right, as usual. Andy is box office poison for the family. If he wants to contribute, do it quietly and without fanfare. Feed meals to the hungry. Deliver toys to underprivileged children. Raise money (by phone, no splashy events) for charity. Do that for years and then maybe we’ll let you on the balcony. In the back left corner.
karma chamelion

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #11509 on: December 15, 2020, 09:17:36 AM »

They're turning up the heat on Andrew again.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/...party-epstein-island-sex/
Booklover

Warned
Medium Member

Canada Canada

Ignore
« Reply #11510 on: December 15, 2020, 05:46:21 PM »

Well, we pretty well knew that he wasn't exactly truthful in that interview.
Gemsheal

Medium Member

I make my own memes

Ignore
« Reply #11511 on: December 15, 2020, 09:48:12 PM »

They're turning up the heat on Andrew again.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/...party-epstein-island-sex/

Good. 

"... luscious woodbine,
With sweet musk roses and with eglantine:
There sleeps Titania sometime of the night,
Lull'd in these flowers with dances and delight."

Shakespeare - A Midsummer Night's Dream
Carreen

Mini Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #11512 on: December 16, 2020, 06:18:02 PM »

Yes, turn up the heat and let's see whether he won't sweat after all 
anneboleyn

Warned
Medium Member

Canada Canada

Ignore
« Reply #11513 on: December 16, 2020, 06:38:01 PM »

Good, they should put him on full blast. He deserves to be in jail.

I love the Queen, but her staunch silence about Andrew has been a huge issue for me. I understand that he's her son, but DAMN. She needs to take a step away from him.
Skirt Queen

Large Member

Ignore
« Reply #11514 on: December 17, 2020, 07:12:51 PM »

I love the Queen, but her staunch silence about Andrew has been a huge issue for me. I understand that he's her son, but DAMN. She needs to take a step away from him.

I am glad (and surprised, actually) he wasn't included in the family pic at Windsor recently!
Lady Liebe

Gigantic Member

Provence Amaryllis

Ignore
« Reply #11515 on: December 18, 2020, 01:36:19 PM »

Pregnant Princess Eugenie fights back tears as she praises mother Sarah Ferguson for teaching her 'how to give back' on a video call with Princess Beatrice for Teenage Cancer Trust

https://www.dailymail.co....other-Sarah-Ferguson.html

The article is really more about the Teenage cancer Trust - as it should be. Eugenie is looking well.

Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts.       Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Maria
Administrator
Most Exalted Member

« Reply #11516 on: December 18, 2020, 04:45:52 PM »

He deserves to go to trial. Even a gross person deserves due process.

I think the worst part of Andrew not corporating with authorities is that he has become an easy blocking stone for more investigation. Of course he had sex with Virginia and since she was trafficked (is that the right term in English?), it was some sort of sex offence, I don’t know what it would be in the American justice system. However they are no doubt many more, more more powerful and straight up rapist perpetrators hiding away in the dark behind the focus on Andrew and THAT is his worst offence IMO. And it spills over on QE who should kick his unwilling and entitled, whinny ass all the way to talks with the authorities NOW.
Ellie

Warned
Ginormous Member

proud moron thx Scooby Doo

Ignore
« Reply #11517 on: December 18, 2020, 05:56:35 PM »

I don't think here in the US it would be any offense. I do think he is genuinely too stupid to know she was trafficked. They are all dumb as a box of rocks and entitled. She was also of age, so I don't think he would really be tried for any actual crime though logically we all know she was trafficked, abused, etc.

He deserves a fair trial as everyone does.

I can't see HM ever letting go of him though. He's her favorite. She will continue to protect him. Charles and William though are the future and have more say in sidelining him. I think the Queen doesn't want to do that.

writing angry fauxminist letters in the Lesbaru
Barrie

Most Exalted Member

Canada Canada

Rufus loves Royal Dish!

Ignore
« Reply #11518 on: December 18, 2020, 06:22:29 PM »

It is hard to believe that nearly 40 yrs ago Andrew was such a big deal, considered a hero in the Falklands War.
RandyDrx

Mini Member

Indonesia Indonesia

Ignore
« Reply #11519 on: December 18, 2020, 07:36:49 PM »

It is hard to believe that nearly 40 yrs ago Andrew was such a big deal, considered a hero in the Falklands War.

It also helps that he was very handsome back then, and there were many people who think that good looks = good character.
Pages: 1 ... 766 767 [768] 769 770 ... 779   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: