Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 793 794 [795] 796 797 798   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The Yorks - News  (Read 2053766 times)
anneboleyn

Warned
Large Member

Canada Canada

Ignore
« Reply #11910 on: September 14, 2021, 04:15:42 PM »

I wonder if he wants to marry her so she can’t be called to testify against him.

How could she be called to testify in the US ? I’d be surprised if she knows anything other than “this is what has been said but no truth to it” and at that point in time was she living under the same roof? If not just how many conversations were they having? She was linked with other men during that time

It's a far fetched idea but I think Andrew and Fergie have been tangled up together for a long time. I think she knows more than we suspect she does.

“And she will keep coming back to life, over and over again, because beneath the skin of this gentle human lives a warrior unstoppable.” - Annabelle M. Ramos
Princess MS

Warned
Gigantic Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #11911 on: September 14, 2021, 04:31:31 PM »

I wonder if he wants to marry her so she can’t be called to testify against him.

How could she be called to testify in the US ? I’d be surprised if she knows anything other than “this is what has been said but no truth to it” and at that point in time was she living under the same roof? If not just how many conversations were they having? She was linked with other men during that time

It's a far fetched idea but I think Andrew and Fergie have been tangled up together for a long time. I think she knows more than we suspect she does.

I think she may presume but I doubt he would have admitted anything so ... how many women has he been with? Would he have talked to her about all his “experiences” ..... apparently “gentleman” don’t disclose such things 🤔 as a witness her credibility would be low .... she was off chasing benefactors most of that time
Cordelia Fitzgerald

Medium Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #11912 on: September 15, 2021, 02:02:00 AM »

I wonder if she wants some protection for herself that comes from being in that family; I'm sure if she were married in, Queen Elizabeth's skirts would be big enough to hide her behind as well if the heat gets put on her about the loan she took from Epstein.
getafix

Most Exalted Member

Virgin Islands, British Virgin Islands, British

Bye-Bye MEDiana Who!!!!

Ignore
« Reply #11913 on: September 16, 2021, 05:22:23 AM »

https://www.msn.com/en-au.../ar-AAOs5Ye?ocid=msedgntp

G Smiley

ANDREW DENTON: Yes. What did... When you first met, what did you see in each other? CROWN PRINCE FREDERIK: What did we see in each other? We saw... Well, it's a bit hard. It's a bit blurry, in a way, because it was just after the Olympics had started and it was one of those evenings where...
Countess of Cows

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #11914 on: September 17, 2021, 03:46:23 PM »

A morning show said a judge had ruled papers can be served on his lawyers in the states.  They also rifted how he'd hiding behind his mother protected by the palace walls.  Not a good look for Betty...just saying lately, the only talk over here is scandals, grifting and hiding from the law.

"I would sooner have you hate me for telling you the truth than adore me for telling you lies." Pietro Aretino

I would rather be hated for something I am, than loved for something I am not. -Bob Marley
Oh_Caroline

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #11915 on: September 17, 2021, 03:50:19 PM »

If only someone would explain to The Queen that she has to been seen to cut ties (at least public ones) until this is resolved.  He can not visit any of her residences, his military titles need to go, etc.

Yes she’s his mother but she’s also a HOS and right now the later bit is more important.
Lady Alice

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #11916 on: September 17, 2021, 03:54:19 PM »

If only someone would explain to The Queen that she has to been seen to cut ties (at least public ones) until this is resolved.  He can not visit any of her residences, his military titles need to go, etc.

Yes she’s his mother but she’s also a HOS and right now the later bit is more important.

Leopards, spots, etc.

She's not going to change the habits of a lifetime. Sad

Princess MS

Warned
Gigantic Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #11917 on: September 17, 2021, 04:10:26 PM »

Leopards, spots, etc.

The grace and favour military titles are one thing but he retired and would keep his rank as others do. As for visiting her? At this point he has not been seen in public so I’m not sure how that is to be managed? Would it be better to see her visit him in his home? She is of the stiff upper lip generation... don’t complain don’t explain.... I don’t see it changing.... but despite the optics things will go on. UK is heading towards winter and neither Andy or his mother will be out anywhere in public view.... and with Covid that won’t change
anneboleyn

Warned
Large Member

Canada Canada

Ignore
« Reply #11918 on: September 17, 2021, 04:34:12 PM »

She brought him to church with her. She has made sure the public sees she still supports him.

“And she will keep coming back to life, over and over again, because beneath the skin of this gentle human lives a warrior unstoppable.” - Annabelle M. Ramos
Gemsheal

Large Member

I make my own memes

Ignore
« Reply #11919 on: September 17, 2021, 05:03:05 PM »

Is it legal in England just to avoid being served court documents? Like if someone just doesn’t feel like receiving them, they don’t? Can anyone behave as Andrew has?   His subterfuge and skulduggery make him look guilty of something or like he thinks he’s Anove the law. Mummy probably told him he is.

I don't know about England.   But in NY, you can attempt to serve a person personally at his legal place of residence minimum of three times, & more if you want (but three is the basic minimum), and if the person is persistently never home, or is there but actively refuses service (refuses to touch the papers), then "substituted service" on a person of "suitable age and discretion" who is on the premises, can be performed.   IF there is no other "person of suitable age" present, then you can tape the documents to the front door.   Then, in either case (sub serve or tape) you mail a copy of the legal documents to the person, and to his attorney (if you know he has one).   The process server would prepare an affidavit that outlines every attempt to serve, noting times & dates, what he was told by persons who answered the door, etc., and then add the name of the person who is sub-served, and the fact that the documents were then mailed to the defendant on X date (and what mail service was used, US Mail, or overnight service).   It's all very straightforward and very acceptable, so long as the affidavit of service outlines everything that happened.   

How quick come the reasons for approving what we like!

- Jane Austen
Princess MS

Warned
Gigantic Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #11920 on: September 17, 2021, 05:06:41 PM »

She brought him to church with her. She has made sure the public sees she still supports him.

Recently? Since he was apparently staying with her in Scotland? I know she has done so since Epstein died.
dwi

Warned
Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #11921 on: September 17, 2021, 06:09:09 PM »

Leopards, spots, etc.

i agree!
Antevorta

Huge Member

Ignore
« Reply #11922 on: September 17, 2021, 06:33:19 PM »

Andrew and Sarah never wanted to divorce in the first place. They did so because they were told to.

Sarah has even recently mentioned that she still considers Andrew her husband even though they are divorced.

These two have long been suspected of being together without being together. The rumours of re-marriage now that Phil is gone, is not surprising.
LadyBunion

Huge Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #11923 on: September 17, 2021, 06:39:08 PM »

Leopards, spots, etc.

not just the habits of a lifetime but what the aristocracy and RF have always done - they avoid difficult situations, send errant sons and daughters off to the colonies, find them estates to run in far flung places etc etc
Paulina

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #11924 on: September 17, 2021, 06:49:38 PM »

Is it legal in England just to avoid being served court documents? Like if someone just doesn’t feel like receiving them, they don’t? Can anyone behave as Andrew has?   His subterfuge and skulduggery make him look guilty of something or like he thinks he’s Anove the law. Mummy probably told him he is.

I don't know about England.   But in NY, you can attempt to serve a person personally at his legal place of residence minimum of three times, & more if you want (but three is the basic minimum), and if the person is persistently never home, or is there but actively refuses service (refuses to touch the papers), then "substituted service" on a person of "suitable age and discretion" who is on the premises, can be performed.   IF there is no other "person of suitable age" present, then you can tape the documents to the front door.   Then, in either case (sub serve or tape) you mail a copy of the legal documents to the person, and to his attorney (if you know he has one).   The process server would prepare an affidavit that outlines every attempt to serve, noting times & dates, what he was told by persons who answered the door, etc., and then add the name of the person who is sub-served, and the fact that the documents were then mailed to the defendant on X date (and what mail service was used, US Mail, or overnight service).   It's all very straightforward and very acceptable, so long as the affidavit of service outlines everything that happened.   

I love the legal knowledge of posters on this site. Thanks, Gem. If royals are above the law, perhaps that particular law, being above it, should be made public. Here the rest of us go, thinking they are not. If they are, and Andrew is, perhaps that law needs to be cited so we can all just realize certain people are just that special.

I think Fergie is in deep with him and knows a lot.
Pages: 1 ... 793 794 [795] 796 797 798   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: