Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 39   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Princess Haya News and Pictures  (Read 188366 times)
Rita

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: September 06, 2011, 08:10:52 PM »

heheheheheheh some are repeated of his kids names ; mariam & mariam  Laugh bounce
do you mean he have two daughter called Mariam Confused

orbit
Banned
Baby Member

Maldives Maldives

Regal and dashing in fur!

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: September 07, 2011, 11:55:22 AM »

Masha'Allah if she is really preggers..I pray for her..happy to see her i love Queen Alias children very much.

People who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones. - Muammar al-Qaddafi
Ruby

Micro Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: September 07, 2011, 09:46:20 PM »

heheheheheheh some are repeated of his kids names ; mariam & mariam  Laugh bounce

allegedly and allegedly two daughters named latifa.  Nice for her and her daughter (assuming that she wanted another child) but as a royal event not much interest.  Isn't it something like his 22nd child?

CD.

Humongous Member

Finland Finland

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: September 08, 2011, 02:31:40 AM »

allegedly and allegedly two daughters named latifa.  Nice for her and her daughter (assuming that she wanted another child) but as a royal event not much interest.  Isn't it something like his 22nd child?

Hasn't he had enough vagi**s in this lifetime?

If you tell a lie big enough and keep repeating it, people will eventually come to believe it. The lie can be maintained only for such time as the State can shield the people from the political, economic and military consequences of the lie.The truth is the greatest enemy of the State"

J Goebbels
Rita

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: September 08, 2011, 01:50:44 PM »

22 child Yikes
OMG!!! i hope he is not thinking in taking another wife.

Cara

Humongous Member

Italy Italy

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: September 08, 2011, 02:58:53 PM »

22 children sounds very little compared to the number of children that were conceived through sperm donors. just read recently that some donors in the US have fathered up to 150 children!
Paddy1311

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: September 08, 2011, 03:05:32 PM »

22 children sounds very little compared to the number of children that were conceived through sperm donors. just read recently that some donors in the US have fathered up to 150 children!

That true. However, in most countries, there have been laws introduced, where men can now only donate three or four times. Also, you need to take into account that sperm donors are different from this case, as they arenīt responsible for the offspring, produced from their donations.
Rita

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #22 on: September 08, 2011, 03:06:12 PM »

actually a donors don't need to sleep with all those wives to have all those kids no?

i read the story of 150 kids too:AMAZING.

Paddy1311

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #23 on: September 08, 2011, 03:09:59 PM »

actually a donors don't need to sleep with all those wives to have all those kids no?

i read the story of 150 kids too:AMAZING.

Yes, donors miss out on the fun part of reproduction.  

At least Mo kids won't get lonely, as they would have plenty of sibling to keep them company. 
Cara

Humongous Member

Italy Italy

Ignore
« Reply #24 on: September 08, 2011, 03:46:04 PM »

That true. However, in most countries, there have been laws introduced, where men can now only donate three or four times. Also, you need to take into account that sperm donors are different from this case, as they arenīt responsible for the offspring, produced from their donations.

one donation can potentially lead to hundreds of children. there are a few countries that have limited the number of children per donor (not per donation). the US obviously has not (yet) done so. the issue is less financial (at this point) but more social. there is a whole generation that tries to understand where they come from and find about their siblings, potential medical issues, etc.
(apologies for the digression)
Ruby

Micro Member

Ignore
« Reply #25 on: September 08, 2011, 11:43:52 PM »

I understand what you mean.

I did though originally worry that you meant Sheikh Mo was a sperm donor on top of his other activities.    Blink Cry

BaronessLee

Large Member

Canada Canada

Ignore
« Reply #26 on: September 08, 2011, 11:53:37 PM »

Yes as of now he has 21 children he has officially recognized as his own, and now this will be 22. He has eight sons and thirteen daughters as it stands.

offficially:
HH Sheikha Hind
 HH The Hereditary Prince
 HH Sheikha Hassa
 HH Sheikh Rashid
 HH Sheikh Maktoum
 HH Sheikh Ahmed
 HH Sheikh Saeed
 HH Sheikha Latifa(2)
 HH Sheikha Maryam(2)
 HH Sheikha Sheikha
 HH Sheikha Futaim
 HH Sheikha Salamah
 HH Sheikha Shamma

With Other Wives (unknowns)
 HH Sheikha Manal
 HH Sheikha Maryam(1)
 HH Sheikha Latifa(1)
 HH Sheikh Marwan
 HH Sheikha Maitha
 HH Sheikh Majed
 HH Sheikh Mansour
 HH Sheikha Shamsa
 HH Sheikha Mahra

HRH Princess Haya of Jordan
 HH Sheikha Al Jalila
Paddy1311

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #27 on: September 09, 2011, 10:21:39 AM »

I understand what you mean.

I did though originally worry that you meant Sheikh Mo was a sperm donor on top of his other activities.    Blink Cry

[/quote

I imagine that Sheikah Mo is already busy enough, he can't possibily have time to be a sperm donor as well.  
Ruby

Micro Member

Ignore
« Reply #28 on: September 10, 2011, 12:26:20 AM »

I hope not.  172 would be a bit much. 

Thanks for the list.  I thought 20s was about right.
ZittoAnna

Mini Member

Welcome to Condale

Ignore
« Reply #29 on: September 12, 2011, 04:53:07 PM »

and let's start from here:
she is Pregnant no? Thinking

it's new picture from TRF.

dont worry dear they just made a new thread as far as i know at the TRF about haya expecting a 2nd which i was expecting from her a looooong time ago   
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 39   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: