Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 49   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Princess Haya News and Pictures  (Read 260892 times)
Rita

Ginormous Member

Stay safe

Ignore
« Reply #30 on: September 12, 2011, 05:00:56 PM »

heheheheheheh some are repeated of his kids names ; mariam & mariam  Laugh bounce
do you mean he have two daughter called Mariam Confused

allegedly and allegedly two daughters named latifa.  Nice for her and her daughter (assuming that she wanted another child) but as a royal event not much interest.  Isn't it something like his 22nd child?

Yes as of now he has 21 children he has officially recognized as his own, and now this will be 22. He has eight sons and thirteen daughters as it stands.

offficially:
HH Sheikha Hind
 HH The Hereditary Prince
 HH Sheikha Hassa
 HH Sheikh Rashid
 HH Sheikh Maktoum
 HH Sheikh Ahmed
 HH Sheikh Saeed
 HH Sheikha Latifa(2)
 HH Sheikha Maryam(2)
 HH Sheikha Sheikha
 HH Sheikha Futaim
 HH Sheikha Salamah
 HH Sheikha Shamma

With Other Wives (unknowns)
 HH Sheikha Manal
 HH Sheikha Maryam(1)
 HH Sheikha Latifa(1)
 HH Sheikh Marwan
 HH Sheikha Maitha
 HH Sheikh Majed
 HH Sheikh Mansour
 HH Sheikha Shamsa
 HH Sheikha Mahra

HRH Princess Haya of Jordan
 HH Sheikha Al Jalila

WOW!!
i don't know how he find the time for each one of his kids.

ZittoAnna

Mini Member

Welcome to Condale

Ignore
« Reply #31 on: September 13, 2011, 03:15:10 PM »

have you realised how many Mariamz r there Huh?Yikes
Eugenie

Small Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #32 on: September 19, 2011, 08:15:42 PM »

She's really pregnant then wow! I expect her to look like a whale quite soon, but congrats to the couple anyway!

ZA, why are you advertising Starbucks?! Blink
Amina

Small Member

Ignore
« Reply #33 on: November 12, 2011, 07:28:05 PM »

Well congrats to her.  I always thought that she and Mo' made an odd couple.  But they seem happy together.  Congratulations.
danishorphan

Warned
Gigantic Member

Papua New Guinea Papua New Guinea

Lives to fill her hollow leg!

Ignore
« Reply #34 on: November 12, 2011, 08:06:27 PM »

Im sure she is in it for the perks. a step up for her, for sure. what woman wants to marry a man she has to share with other wives? there is only one answer to that question and I think you know what it is.

The truth will eventually be revealed!
BaronessLee

Large Member

Canada Canada

Ignore
« Reply #35 on: November 13, 2011, 04:22:17 AM »

Im sure she is in it for the perks. a step up for her, for sure. what woman wants to marry a man she has to share with other wives? there is only one answer to that question and I think you know what it is.

Its not a real step up. It isn't like she is a commoner like Mosh or Waity. She is born a princess, and is still a princess of Jordan. Being a second wife may not be a step down, but nor do I see it being any step up.

Ruby

Micro Member

Ignore
« Reply #36 on: November 13, 2011, 09:55:23 PM »

I saw the step up as referring to Mo's money and position and what that got her?  e.g - FEI President, IOC member, UN roles and winning horse owner at derby etc.  IMO she wasn't going to get much of that from being way behind Queen Rania in the pecking order in Jordan even if she is a princess.

It wouldn't be most people's dreams though Smiley
BaronessLee

Large Member

Canada Canada

Ignore
« Reply #37 on: November 15, 2011, 04:34:09 AM »

I saw the step up as referring to Mo's money and position and what that got her?  e.g - FEI President, IOC member, UN roles and winning horse owner at derby etc.  IMO she wasn't going to get much of that from being way behind Queen Rania in the pecking order in Jordan even if she is a princess.

It wouldn't be most people's dreams though Smiley

The horse part perhaps. But she was an Olympic rider before she wed. She was elected as president of the FEI, not something she gained from her husband. And many minor members of Middle Eastern families served in UN roles. The UN is usually happy to have high profile people willing to donate their time and assets to their programs.
ZittoAnna

Mini Member

Welcome to Condale

Ignore
« Reply #38 on: November 19, 2011, 12:46:21 PM »

have you realised how many Mariamz r there Huh?Yikes

& how many latifa's Tongue
christina01
Board Helper
Humongous Member

Australia Australia

Play Time after a long day of Dishing.

Ignore
« Reply #39 on: November 23, 2011, 09:54:32 AM »

Princess Haya definitely looks fuller in the face too, which is something that happened to me when I was preggers. I think mo has about four wives on the go at the moment, but all the others are private.
Butterbean

Small Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #40 on: January 08, 2012, 02:59:17 AM »

I read today in the Daily Mail that Princess Haya has given birth to a son named Zayed.
Cloaked

Muted
Humongous Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #41 on: January 08, 2012, 03:13:18 AM »

I read today in the Daily Mail that Princess Haya has given birth to a son named Zayed.

Zayed is a good choice of name.
Congratulations to them.
Eliza B

Gigantic Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #42 on: January 08, 2012, 01:52:03 PM »

Congratulations to them!

I was waiting for this announcement, I was expecting it before the new year.
Little_star
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #43 on: January 08, 2012, 02:00:06 PM »

DUBAI // The traditional birth announcement joined the 21st century yesterday with news of a baby boy for the Ruler of Dubai, Sheikh Mohammed, and his wife Princess Haya.

Sheikh Mohammed made the announcement on his Twitter account and the news quickly spread, starting with his more than 600,000 Twitter followers.

The message on his account simply read: "Princess Haya and I were blessed with a baby boy. We named him Zayed."

Well wishers tweeted numerous congratulatory messages. "#Sheikh #Mohammed & his wife Princess Haya have been blessed with a baby boy. They named him Zayed. Congratulations!" tweeted hasanbaluch.

As news spread away from social media, Emiratis in Dubai also expressed their delight.

"I think it's lovely news," said Anas Bukhash, managing director of Ahdaaf Sports Club in Dubai. "I also think it's great that they have chosen to name him Zayed, because that name is very dear to the people of the UAE."

Ali Al Sayed, who runs the Dubomedy comedy school in Dubai, said the timing of the birth was perfect for a country that had just celebrated its 40th anniversary.

"The people feel really connected to the leadership right now, especially with the recent celebrations and the sixth anniversary of Sheikh Mohammed's accession," he said.

"It's good news and I want to wish them all the best for the future," said Marwan Al Zarouni, a 24-year-old Emirati in Dubai. "I just heard about it through friends on BlackBerry and then I read the Twitter account of Sheikh Mohammed. I want to congratulate His Highness and Princess Haya and their whole family on the birth."

Alia Al Mur, 26, who works in marketing and events in Dubai, said there was growing excitement about waiting to see a photograph of little Sheikh Zayed.

"I think we're all waiting for the pictures of the baby, but it's great news all around," she said. "The name they have chosen is so inspiring."

She said the news would give a lift to the whole country.

Alex McNabb, a public relations consultant, said there was a clear trend for public figures to use social media to announce important news in recent years.

"I'm not surprised Sheikh Mohammed has announced this news on Twitter, because he is savvy when it comes to things like this," he said. "I remember he also used Twitter for the Burj Khalifa announcement, so for something like this, which will generate a lot of positive responses, it's not a difficult decision to make."

http://www.thenational.ae...-new-son-zayed-on-twitter

(img)http://i50.photobucket.com/albums/f334/Little_stars/2017-03-07%2023.04.19.png(/img)
Rita

Ginormous Member

Stay safe

Ignore
« Reply #44 on: January 08, 2012, 11:37:35 PM »

Congratulations!!!
i like the name of Zyed that maybe mean the relation is quit good with the sheikhs of Abu Dhabi.

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 49   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: