Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 22 23 [24] 25   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Princess Haya News and Pictures  (Read 152417 times)
cordtx

Warned
Ginormous Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #345 on: June 21, 2016, 05:47:50 PM »

Those grey pearls and double earrings 
Wow!!
OrangeOrchids

Micro Member

Ignore
« Reply #346 on: June 22, 2016, 04:51:37 PM »

Probably several reasons:  1. She probably wanted to marry a Middle Eastern Muslim from a Royal House. 2. He seems to give her a lot of latitude to do what she wants; much like her father did; 3. He is super rich
All IMO of course.
2 and 3 are the most reasonable, especially 3 at some point after her father death she was totally broke Mo was her salvation ticket.

How broke was she considered. I know in the Middle East the Jordanian royal family is has the least amount of wealth compared to their Arab counterparts but how much could she have been destitute to marry a soon to be pensioner?
Rita

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #347 on: June 22, 2016, 05:16:28 PM »

Probably several reasons:  1. She probably wanted to marry a Middle Eastern Muslim from a Royal House. 2. He seems to give her a lot of latitude to do what she wants; much like her father did; 3. He is super rich
All IMO of course.
2 and 3 are the most reasonable, especially 3 at some point after her father death she was totally broke Mo was her salvation ticket.

How broke was she considered. I know in the Middle East the Jordanian royal family is has the least amount of wealth compared to their Arab counterparts but how much could she have been destitute to marry a soon to be pensioner?
sooo broke probably like Caroline  in broke girls
but seriously back then i read alot about how quickly her inheritance had gone that her brother the new king wouldn't help and that's Sultan Quabos of Oman who the one paying her bills until she got married to Mo.

OrangeOrchids

Micro Member

Ignore
« Reply #348 on: June 23, 2016, 03:46:56 PM »

She should had married Qaboos instead. Less drama and he has no children. Her two kids Al Jalila and Zayed will not have a leg to stand on after Moe dies. Sheikha Hind controls her children and believe me when Hamdan ascends he will try to please he mother.
SavageGrace

Ginormous Member

Canada Canada

Ignore
« Reply #349 on: June 23, 2016, 05:45:28 PM »

Qaboos has been there and done that as far as fake marriages are concerned. He no longer has anything left to prove, nor has he apparently wanted to - the last 30+ years of being without a marriage of convenience prove it.

As far as Sheikh Mo's children are concerned... I highly doubt Hind will demand they cut off their half-siblings financially or otherwise... this is, after all, a woman who has no issue with her kids being close to their half-siblings (and make no mistake, whatever their feelings towards Haya or any of their father's other women, they aren't going around being jerks to their half-siblings - they've been raised better than that) nor has she turned her back on her husband's other kids - she is said to have raised at least one and treated them as if they were her own. And, heck, there is more than enough money to go around. Those kids (and Haya) will be taken care of for the rest of their lives.

JMO Champagne

PS: And Hamdan might not even be the next in line... Maktoum seems a better (and more interested) option & rumors are he is the "real" heir.
« Last Edit: June 23, 2016, 05:54:53 PM by SavageGrace » Logged

Jazzy

Humongous Member

All that glitters...

Ignore
« Reply #350 on: June 23, 2016, 05:56:28 PM »

Probably several reasons:  1. She probably wanted to marry a Middle Eastern Muslim from a Royal House. 2. He seems to give her a lot of latitude to do what she wants; much like her father did; 3. He is super rich
All IMO of course.

He's relatively young compared to the old man suggested  below who's rumored to have been paying her bills before she married Mo.

She should had married Qaboos instead. Less drama and he has no children. Her two kids Al Jalila and Zayed will not have a leg to stand on after Moe dies. Sheikha Hind controls her children and believe me when Hamdan ascends he will try to please he mother.

sooo broke probably like Caroline  in broke girls
but seriously back then i read alot about how quickly her inheritance had gone that her brother the new king wouldn't help and that's Sultan Quabos of Oman who the one paying her bills until she got married to Mo.

OrangeOrchids

Micro Member

Ignore
« Reply #351 on: June 27, 2016, 03:27:23 PM »

Qaboos has been there and done that as far as fake marriages are concerned. He no longer has anything left to prove, nor has he apparently wanted to - the last 30+ years of being without a marriage of convenience prove it.

As far as Sheikh Mo's children are concerned... I highly doubt Hind will demand they cut off their half-siblings financially or otherwise... this is, after all, a woman who has no issue with her kids being close to their half-siblings (and make no mistake, whatever their feelings towards Haya or any of their father's other women, they aren't going around being jerks to their half-siblings - they've been raised better than that) nor has she turned her back on her husband's other kids - she is said to have raised at least one and treated them as if they were her own. And, heck, there is more than enough money to go around. Those kids (and Haya) will be taken care of for the rest of their lives.

JMO Champagne

PS: And Hamdan might not even be the next in line... Maktoum seems a better (and more interested) option & rumors are he is the "real" heir.

Hinds' daughters treated Maha( Moes daughter with the Greek lady) horrible. It was so bad that she left Dubai and the UAE all together. And believe me the boys are not going to do them horrible because they were raised by moe. Hinds girls where raised by her. Moe let her have control of the girls and he taught the boys politics and ruling. All of Moes girls that are not hinds was raised by his sister. There is a reason for this. Hayas' kids may get a pass because she has some status. Here in the UAE its different mindset by western standards.

Hamdan is next in line. Moe will never remove him because it would cause to much drama. In the early 2000s an Emir from RAK in northern UAE removed his son from being crown prince and their was riots and the military had to be involved because it was so bad. Maktoum may be next after Hamdan as Emir. 
SavageGrace

Ginormous Member

Canada Canada

Ignore
« Reply #352 on: June 27, 2016, 07:34:31 PM »

I'm quite aware that there is a different mindset, etc there than over here; I've followed ME royals and such off and on for years so I'm fairly knowledgeable about things... though I always find new things to learn Smiley Champagne

Mahra is hardly a Saint. Wink If the sisters were really the main issue (which, recalling a couple things Mahra, I'm willingly to bet they weren't), I highly doubt Sheikh Mo would have let their behavior pass - the man does have control over his kids, boys and girls, even if he wasn't hands-on with them.

JMO Champagne

PS: It will be interesting to see what happens with Hamdan and how he is as a ruler because, as much as I like him (used to be a fangirl now I'm just an occasional observer LOL), he has never really seemed interested in more than traveling and photography; seeing him and Maktoum at meetings, etc., is quite interesting Thinking

Rita

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #353 on: October 13, 2016, 08:46:36 PM »

13 October Princess Haya meets the Pope

Rita

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #354 on: November 03, 2016, 12:55:10 AM »

Princess Haya today

SavageGrace

Ginormous Member

Canada Canada

Ignore
« Reply #355 on: November 03, 2016, 05:44:44 PM »

Looks like she has lost weight...? Thinking

Celia

Warned
Large Member

Ignore
« Reply #356 on: November 09, 2016, 12:30:40 AM »

There are several photos of her with Camilla, in the DM, which had me wondering if she got another nose job.  Or is it just her brows... she just looks a *little* different.
Rita

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #357 on: November 10, 2016, 09:07:48 PM »

Visit of Charles and Camillia

Rita

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #358 on: March 23, 2017, 08:58:51 PM »

Proncess Haya visiting the Dubai Businesswomen Council

Rita

Ginormous Member