Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 49   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Princess Haya News and Pictures  (Read 274434 times)
christina01
Board Helper
Humongous Member

Australia Australia

Play Time after a long day of Dishing.

Ignore
« Reply #45 on: January 09, 2012, 04:08:59 PM »

good luck to them. i know we dont understand a seemly intelligent westernised in her thinking and upbringing woman aka haya of jordan marrying a man who already has several wives, but to muslims its not unusual I guess. I have been to Dubai and sheikh mohammed is very very much respected there. haya must have known what she was doing, and seems very happy. She also seems to have all rights as she seems to dictate if and when she gets preggers. Unlike most wives of sheikhs really.  Smiley
Little_star
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #46 on: January 09, 2012, 07:01:24 PM »

Polygamy may be allowed in Islam (under very specific circumstances) but it's not common at all in most Islamic societies. 

(img)http://i50.photobucket.com/albums/f334/Little_stars/2017-03-07%2023.04.19.png(/img)
Ruby

Micro Member

Ignore
« Reply #47 on: January 09, 2012, 11:05:46 PM »

Yes, I thought it was very odd from someone of her background. My view is that marrying an older man like this (who has a grown family) doesn't go down very well anywhere.  But hey good luck to the child  Smiley 
christina01
Board Helper
Humongous Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #48 on: January 11, 2012, 11:57:35 AM »

haya always seems very happy. Her husband has lots of money, although haya herself would have money from her own family I guess. Photo's of them together are cute, holding hands etc. Yep, good luck to the kids.  Yes
Rita

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #49 on: January 11, 2012, 09:02:25 PM »

this is the case of all rich men around the world Crap
i mean having more than one woman at time........in the west it's illegal to have more than one wife but it's very common to have mistresses beside the wife Roll Eyes

ZittoAnna

Mini Member

Welcome to Condale

Ignore
« Reply #50 on: January 14, 2012, 12:41:31 PM »

well , Congrats to Our princess om Zayed
read it in TRF & decided to call her so
Amina

Small Member

Ignore
« Reply #51 on: January 14, 2012, 05:13:18 PM »

Congrats to Haya.  Agreed that she and Mo seem very happy together.
danishorphan

Warned
Gigantic Member

Papua New Guinea Papua New Guinea

Lives to fill her hollow leg!

Ignore
« Reply #52 on: January 14, 2012, 11:03:18 PM »

sure they are happy together for the photos!! And he is happy together with his other wives as well. what a lucky man.

for haya, it is a step up to leave a poor country like Jordan and go to a GCC country. Everybody knows that which is why so many Jordanians are working in GCC countries. Even tho she has money, she now is in a better country with MOre MOney!!!!! You can't compare a place like Dubai with the meagre offerings of Amman, now can you?

The truth will eventually be revealed!
christina01
Board Helper
Humongous Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #53 on: January 15, 2012, 05:51:39 AM »

Amman might be poor in itself but I don't think the jordanian royals deny themselves much. Haya might be putting on a show, but why would she bother? Yep Mohammed has got other wives, but that is the way these wealthy men do it over there I guess. Haya knew this when she agreed to marry him, and she has said as much.
maxie

Baby Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #54 on: January 19, 2012, 07:25:53 AM »

I seem to remember having read that in most EU states the Muslim men receive welfare checks for ALL their wives,
provided they are already married to them at the time of immigration to a EU country.
Based on this I assumed that Muslims have more than one wife it they can afford it. Maybe I was wrong.
Here at RD one always learns something new.
Fragrance78

Large Member

Malaysia Malaysia

Ignore
« Reply #55 on: January 19, 2012, 10:05:07 AM »

Based on this I assumed that Muslims have more than one wife it they can afford it. Maybe I was wrong.

Muslim men can hv more than 1 wives if they can treat the wives equally - physically, mentally, emotionally & of course money-wise. However, CAN doesn't mean you HAVE to.

Galuh

Ginormous Member

Tuvalu Tuvalu

Mary & Michael, twins separated at birth?

Ignore
« Reply #56 on: January 19, 2012, 10:23:15 AM »

Muslim men can hv more than 1 wives if they can treat the wives equally - physically, mentally, emotionally & of course money-wise. However, CAN doesn't mean you HAVE to.
that actually makes it's almost impossible for men to do, no?  look at Haya and Mo situation...to me, it seems Mo prefer Haya more than his other wives, but of course I could be wrong.

Fragrance78

Large Member

Malaysia Malaysia

Ignore
« Reply #57 on: January 19, 2012, 10:33:21 AM »

that actually makes it's almost impossible for men to do, no?  look at Haya and Mo situation...to me, it seems Mo prefer Haya more than his other wives, but of course I could be wrong.

Yes it's quite hard for one man to provide all those things. Only those who can does have numerous wives. I'm sure there bound to be favourites  Grin
Look at Qatar's sheikha (forgot her name). I think she's wife number 3 (or is it second?) but she's the one the Sheikh bring places. Same as Mo with Haya, maybe be is of her princess status. I dont know. Who knows what goes on in their minds?  Wink

Rita

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #58 on: January 19, 2012, 09:44:15 PM »

when first the Islam come the polygamy among the arab communities was inherent tradition they could have all the wives they want so taking only 4 under the rule of Islam was a real revolution that times in this context  "treat the wives equally - physically, mentally, emotionally" was some how a sign to make ppl understand that basically the right thing is to take only one wife but as long as there is men like Mo and Sheikh Hamad it's a bit hard to try to move forward and renovate the spirit of Islam.

Happy 500 christina01 Star

Little_star
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #59 on: January 20, 2012, 09:42:13 AM »

when first the Islam come the polygamy among the arab communities was inherent tradition they could have all the wives they want so taking only 4 under the rule of Islam was a real revolution that times in this context  "treat the wives equally - physically, mentally, emotionally" was some how a sign to make ppl understand that basically the right thing is to take only one wife but as long as there is men like Mo and Sheikh Hamad it's a bit hard to try to move forward and renovate the spirit of Islam.

Exactly Rita!  Star

(img)http://i50.photobucket.com/albums/f334/Little_stars/2017-03-07%2023.04.19.png(/img)
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 49   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: