Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 44 45 [46] 47 48   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Princess Haya News and Pictures  (Read 240882 times)
tsarinya

Mini Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #675 on: March 06, 2020, 01:59:03 AM »

Do you think making it public will protect Haya and her children in some way? So if anything (god forbid) dreadful happens, everyone will know the likely suspect?
anastasia beaverhausen

Gigantic Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #676 on: March 06, 2020, 02:06:49 AM »

Do you think making it public will protect Haya and her children in some way? So if anything (god forbid) dreadful happens, everyone will know the likely suspect?

Well, bin Salman’s involvement in the assassination of Khashoggi was fairly public and he got away with it, so.......
Jannah

Baby Member

France France

Ignore
« Reply #677 on: March 06, 2020, 03:18:24 AM »

Well, bin Salman’s involvement in the assassination of Khashoggi was fairly public and he got away with it, so.......

Only because the Saudis are some of Trump's most loyal customers and because they threatened to raise oil prices lmao. bin Salman can go to hell.
Duchess of Verona

Huge Member

Ignore
« Reply #678 on: March 06, 2020, 03:35:19 AM »

It's also a disgrace that our own queen still counts men like this as friends.

Thumb up Star

Pecunia non olet.

Indeed. And that CP of Saudi is worse. The father has total dementia, so the lunatic is running the asylum.
Gemsheal

Small Member

I make all my memes

Ignore
« Reply #679 on: March 06, 2020, 03:45:33 AM »

Wow!   WOW!!  After reading these judgments I am in *full* admiration of Haya for escaping this scumbag (always knew he was) AND for her bringing the cases of Shamsa and Latifa back into public view and discussion, AND protecting her own children from the scumbag.  She didn't stint herself either, she admitted her affair.  I mean she's not a saint but to take on an absolute ruler of a despotic country and get a court behind her is, WOW.  In the face of all that, she is quite something.  I guess thank goodness she is the daughter of King Hussein and sister of Abdullah (despite a cool relationship?) and thus not easily pushed around or aside.   But above all someone who will fight for her children!  Good for her!!  

My fondest childhood memory is ... not having to pay bills and taxes 🤓
SQ

Mini Member

Ignore
« Reply #680 on: March 06, 2020, 04:09:03 AM »

Go on Haya! Good for her for fighting for her children, especially brave when the one she's fighting against is a powerful ruler like Mo.
kpzra

Small Member

Ignore
« Reply #681 on: March 06, 2020, 05:34:29 AM »

Only because the Saudis are some of Trump's most loyal customers and because they threatened to raise oil prices lmao. bin Salman can go to hell.
Seriously? It didn't happen on US soil and had nothing to do with the US, it was a completely foreign matter...but I guess Trump is evil and the cause of everything bad that happens in the world. Roll Eyes
Jannah

Baby Member

France France

Ignore
« Reply #682 on: March 06, 2020, 08:09:37 AM »

Seriously? It didn't happen on US soil and had nothing to do with the US, it was a completely foreign matter...but I guess Trump is evil and the cause of everything bad that happens in the world. Roll Eyes

https://www.npr.org/2019/...-of-the-khashoggi-killing
Ellie

Warned
Humongous Member

in search of ethical emerald tiaras

Ignore
« Reply #683 on: March 06, 2020, 08:11:12 AM »

No politics, y'all.

writing angry fauxminist letters in the Lesbaru
Kristallinchen

Humongous Member

Austria Austria

Ignore
« Reply #684 on: March 06, 2020, 08:13:31 AM »

Thumb up Star

Pecunia non olet.

Indeed. And that CP of Saudi is worse. The father has total dementia, so the lunatic is running the asylum.

His father wasn't better either.

There's another proverb that says: Give people power to see their true character.
Kristallinchen

Humongous Member

Austria Austria

Ignore
« Reply #685 on: March 06, 2020, 08:15:59 AM »

Seems he wanted to marry Al Jalila to Mohammed ben Salman  Nerves  Nerves

This one?

https://en.m.wikipedia.or.../wiki/Mohammad_bin_Salman

Yes the creepy who ordered Khashighji murdrer
He is already married and have 4 kids
Nerves
No, wonder Haya fled with the children.

Oh god. The horror! I’d run to the ends of the earth if I were her too.  Dead
I'd even move to another planet...
All i hope now that the court order him to stay away from her and the kids

I know. I feel like, as a mother, I would still be living in fear and constantly watching my back for the rest of my life. No matter what a British court does for me.
Shame but this what would be their lives non on....my heart breaks fkr Al Jalila and Zayed  Cry

And the worst thing for them is that they most likely loved their father and still do.
Indeed
Especially Al Jalila who seems very found of her dad.

I am absolutely taken aback by this. I knew it would be someone not of Haya’s liking but bin Salman is a horrible person. So very tragic for Haya and both children. I hope they can eventually find some peace and safety.

The thought of a seven year old even being considered for a marriage a 35+ year old man alone is horrible for me.

I guess the marriage would've happened around 13/14 of Al Jalila's age.
« Last Edit: March 06, 2020, 08:46:52 AM by Kristallinchen » Logged
Nightowl

Micro Member

Ignore
« Reply #686 on: March 06, 2020, 08:26:02 AM »

From what I have read about HM she must by the demands of the government met these type of men and welcome them to England as she in a sense is an employee of the government.  Those fancy state dinners are done by HM yet at the request of the government.  I honestly do not think she makes personal friends with them and has them to tea or lunch like she would her close friends in England..In a way HM is accountable to the government even though she was born a royal princess and became a Queen, it is a constitutional monarchy run by the government with HM as a head in name only.  Dubai is run by one man only and that is the difference in these 2 monarchies.
Ellie

Warned
Humongous Member

in search of ethical emerald tiaras

Ignore
« Reply #687 on: March 06, 2020, 08:39:09 AM »

I believe she is personal friends with him due to his interest in horse racing.

I doubt HMTQ gives a crap about what kind of person he is. It's useful for her because they share interests.

writing angry fauxminist letters in the Lesbaru
leatherface

Gigantic Member

Nigeria Nigeria

Ignore
« Reply #688 on: March 06, 2020, 09:04:09 AM »

I believe she is personal friends with him due to his interest in horse racing.

I doubt HMTQ gives a crap about what kind of person he is. It's useful for her because they share interests.

I think Mo is a racing friend of QEII's just like my mother had her party friends I. E. when they meet up at an event they sit together and chat and what not and are super close for those hours in each others company but when the event is over they each go their own and forget about the other until the next event.
Lemon drizzle
Banned
Banned
Mini Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #689 on: March 06, 2020, 10:00:47 AM »

The Queen's already demonstrated she doesn't give a toss for vulnerable young girls through backing Andrew.

What's equally bad is that the Labour Government told Cambridgeshire Police to drop their investigation into the case  of the daughter abducted off the streets in the UK
Pages: 1 ... 44 45 [46] 47 48   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: