Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 47 48 [49] 50 51   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Princess Haya News and Pictures  (Read 300312 times)
Rita

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #720 on: December 01, 2020, 08:46:05 PM »

The affaire is old news but the sordid details is new if you are intersted in sordid details  Wink

Princess Haya 'paid bodyguard lover' to cover up 2-year affair
Jordan's Princess Haya Bint Al-Hussein, the former wife of the ruler of Dubai Sheikh Mohammed Bin Rashid Al-Maktoum, is reported to have paid her British bodyguard lover $1.6 million to keep quiet about their secret two-year affair in addition to showering him with lavish gifts including a £16,000 ($21,353) watch and a vintage shotgun, the Daily Mail revealed.
https://www.middleeastmon...o-cover-up-2-year-affair/

Well, nothing says true love like a $1.6 million payoff.

I feel sorry for the ex wife.
Sound like the affaire broke her marriage so yes i too feel sorry for the ex wife

Rita

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #721 on: February 09, 2021, 07:45:48 PM »

New post on Haya Instagram, about he5r mother, Queen Alia,today is the 45th anniversery of her death
https://www.instagram.com...nDHI/?igshid=14hokmoauwt0

Lady Adelaide

Ginormous Member

Switzerland Switzerland

Ignore
« Reply #722 on: October 06, 2021, 05:31:31 PM »

https://www.bbc.com/news/...orld-middle-east-58814978
ralf103

Huge Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #723 on: December 21, 2021, 12:58:12 PM »

https://www.bbc.co.uk/new...orld-middle-east-59739563

It's described as the biggest divorce case in British legal history - a settlement of more than £500m involving the billionaire ruler of Dubai and his estranged wife.
The UK's High Court on Tuesday awarded a lump sum settlement of £251.5m to Princess Haya Bint Al-Hussain - the 47-year-old daughter of Jordan's former King Hussein.
She is the youngest of six wives of Sheikh Mohammed Bin Rashid Al-Maktoum - the multi-billionaire ruler of Dubai, prime minister of the UAE and influential horse-racing owner.
The judgment provides Princess Haya with sums to cover the cost of running two multi-million pound properties - one next to London's Kensington Palace, as well as her main residence in Egham, Surrey.
There is also provision for a substantial "security budget" as well as holidays, salaries and accommodation for both a nurse and a nanny, armoured vehicles for the family, and the cost of maintaining various ponies and pets.
It has also awarded secured payments of £5.6m-a-year to each of her two children, a 14-year-old daughter and a nine-year old son. These are to be secured with a £290m guarantee.

Other things that have come out in the case:

Haya used her children's accounts to pay off bodygurds who blackmailed her about an affair she had with one bodyguard

She had bought her son three luxury cars even though he is still a child

Their father paid the children around £9million a year each

Princess MS

Warned
Gigantic Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #724 on: December 21, 2021, 01:47:47 PM »

He is a nasty man... just look at the treatment of his daughters .... but I have to wonder how much she knew before she married him ... I guess money talks
StefanDi

Baby Member

Sweden Sweden

Ignore
« Reply #725 on: December 21, 2021, 01:52:55 PM »

The divorce between Pincess Haya and Mo is settled:

https://www.theguardian.c...nt-that-could-exceed-500m

The ruler of Dubai has been ordered to pay his ex-wife Princess Haya and their two children a divorce settlement which could reach over half a billion pounds – the highest ever awarded by a UK court – to protect them from the threat he poses to them.

In a written judgment, Mr Justice Moor said that “uniquely” the “main threat” to Haya and the children came from Sheikh Mohammed bin Rashid al-Maktoum, who is also prime minister of the United Arab Emirate, a close Gulf ally of Britain.
Principessa

Most Exalted Member

Netherlands Netherlands

I am the Queen

Ignore
« Reply #726 on: December 21, 2021, 02:20:33 PM »

Ok, it came to a closure.
Princess MS

Warned
Gigantic Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #727 on: December 21, 2021, 02:32:51 PM »

I doubt it .... her children will be at risk long term..... they should find a way to give them a new id and relocate them
ralf103

Huge Member

Ignore
« Reply #728 on: December 21, 2021, 03:31:35 PM »

In a way the best thing that could have come out of the divorce is the hug publicity it has created. It will make it harder to Mo to do anything to Haya or their children, yes not impossible at all but the publicity around Haya's worries mean it will make it very hard for Mo to do anything now.
Rita

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #729 on: December 21, 2021, 05:41:43 PM »

In a way the best thing that could have come out of the divorce is the hug publicity it has created. It will make it harder to Mo to do anything to Haya or their children, yes not impossible at all but the publicity around Haya's worries mean it will make it very hard for Mo to do anything now.
i don't think he cares for the publicity or the rest of the world..
She will be at risk all her life her kids will all their lives sad but with all the money they can never have peace....my hearth broke for the kids

desertrose

Mini Member

Ignore
« Reply #730 on: December 21, 2021, 08:46:25 PM »

Here is the judgment: https://www.judiciary.uk/...2/Al-M-Moor-.Judgment.pdf

At the end, there are tables showing the breakdown of the capital award.
ralf103

Huge Member

Ignore
« Reply #731 on: December 21, 2021, 08:57:50 PM »

Given how rich Mo is it hardly seems that much really. It seems the vast majority is security costs and child maintenance costs with some upkeep for houses etc which will be the main homes for the children anyway.
Isabel

Small Member

Spain Spain

Ignore
« Reply #732 on: December 22, 2021, 11:44:36 AM »

I doubt it .... her children will be at risk long term..... they should find a way to give them a new id and relocate them

I agree with other posters saying the proceedings have attracted so much public international attention he will cut his loses.

Princess Haya played a dangerous game of chess and won.
Princess MS

Warned
Gigantic Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #733 on: December 22, 2021, 12:23:37 PM »

I agree with other posters saying the proceedings have attracted so much public international attention he will cut his loses.

She has no money yet... and he will snatch the children at first opportunity as a pay back
Isabel

Small Member

Spain Spain

Ignore
« Reply #734 on: December 22, 2021, 12:47:18 PM »

She has no money yet... and he will snatch the children at first opportunity as a pay back

He will  pay.  He is a powerful man with too many essential contacts in Britain (including the BRF) to create a diplomatic rift for what for him is pocket money. She is also powerful in her own right being a Princess of Jordan.
It's the reason why Princess Haya flew to Britain and started proceedings there.  There is a whole power/diplomatic/political background that protects her.  
« Last Edit: December 22, 2021, 12:52:46 PM by Isabel » Logged
Pages: 1 ... 47 48 [49] 50 51   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: