Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 48 49 [50] 51   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Princess Haya News and Pictures  (Read 315154 times)
leatherface

Gigantic Member

Nigeria Nigeria

Ignore
« Reply #735 on: December 22, 2021, 03:29:07 PM »

But if Mo is vindictive, he will play the long game and f*^# her up later down the line when she least expects it.

Haya is going to have to be on guard for the rest of her life.
periwinkle

Gigantic Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #736 on: December 22, 2021, 03:55:56 PM »

I heard the story on the news yesterday. I will never understand buying your 9 year old luxury cars for heaven's sake. At any rate this all makes Mo out to be a dangerous man. If Haya lays low and those kids make it through university without kidnapping attempts all may be well. Haya hopefully doesn't have a taste for poking the bear. If she and Mo play games with each other either in public or behind the scenes she will have a threat on her forever. I hope she doesn't make dumb mistakes. The affair with a bodyguard was a dumb mistake.
Celia

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #737 on: December 22, 2021, 06:12:14 PM »

Affairs with bodyguards... So Grimaldi. 
Gemsheal

Large Member

I make my own memes

Ignore
« Reply #738 on: December 22, 2021, 06:48:42 PM »

Here is the judgment: https://www.judiciary.uk/...2/Al-M-Moor-.Judgment.pdf

At the end, there are tables showing the breakdown of the capital award.

Reading that judgment is fascinating (and confusing!).   But whew.

I find it very interesting that Mo agreed to provide support Haya's brother Ali for 10 years (see paragraph #17)?   And she upon separating from Mo felt obliged to provide him (Ali) with a lump sum to payoff the said obligation?   And it wasn't chump change.     

Is Ali some kind of wastrel that he would accept money from his brother-in-law for "support"?   Also, that he would accept money from his sister to "pay it off" (considering everything else she was dealing with at the time!) seems a bit low.   Can't Ali support himself?       

ďThe spirit of the artist doesn't belong to one person or another.  It belongs to all of us.  Don't keep its playfulness and generosity buried." 
Gloria Vanderbilt - Woman to Woman
ralf103

Gigantic Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #739 on: December 22, 2021, 06:55:54 PM »

I got the impression (though I did find it all a bit confusing) that Haya had some sort of claim on the Palace the money was going to upkeep - it was where she and Mo were married it sounded like so I guess if you are married to an billionaire many times over whats the odd $,000,000 to upkeep a Palace close to your new wives heart. It seems amazing sums to us but clearly not to them.
Rita

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #740 on: December 22, 2021, 09:24:28 PM »

Ok, it came to a closure.

I doubt it .... her children will be at risk long term..... they should find a way to give them a new id and relocate them

I agree with other posters saying the proceedings have attracted so much public international attention he will cut his loses.

Princess Haya played a dangerous game of chess and won.

She has no money yet... and he will snatch the children at first opportunity as a pay back
This   Star

And IMHO Haya's bigest fear will be when the kids will reach adult age may chose to go to their father...Al Jalila especially
i don't know for Zayed but Al Jalila have very special relationship with her fayher they said and i got the same impression from their differant outing in the past
« Last Edit: December 22, 2021, 09:43:09 PM by Rita » Logged

Duchess of Verona

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #741 on: December 23, 2021, 03:17:19 PM »

She might just take it badly that her father tried to marry her off to Crown Prince Bone-saw at 11.
Tulip of Nonsense

Large Member

Monaco Monaco

Je chante donc je suis...

Ignore
« Reply #742 on: December 23, 2021, 04:27:45 PM »

She has no money yet... and he will snatch the children at first opportunity as a pay back
[/quote]
This   Star

And IMHO Haya's bigest fear will be when the kids will reach adult age may chose to go to their father...Al Jalila especially
i don't know for Zayed but Al Jalila have very special relationship with her fayher they said and i got the same impression from their differant outing in the past
[/quote]

I think you both brought up very valid points here. I think along those lines myself, fearing for Haya. I used to like her back in the day. Now I'm quite shocked she had enough stupidity to have an affair, while not being properly divorced from her frightfully powerful husband.

"I was given a degree by a college of unbeautiful nonsense... And I have kissed a prince in a land where men grind their wheat in the sky..."
Melville Davisson Post
getafix

Most Exalted Member

Virgin Islands, British Virgin Islands, British

Bye-Bye MEDiana Who!!!!

Ignore
« Reply #743 on: December 23, 2021, 10:44:30 PM »

This   Star

[/quote]

I think you both brought up very valid points here. I think along those lines myself, fearing for Haya. I used to like her back in the day. Now I'm quite shocked she had enough stupidity to have an affair, while not being properly divorced from her frightfully powerful husband.

[/quote]

I beg to differ. it is not always stupidity that leads one to have an ' affiar'. it could be a simple human need of needing, wanting validation from the emptiness from your present situation. her marriage must have been unfulfilling for her to seek outside validation. As they say, nature abhors a vacuum. i don't think we can judge another's emotions nor needs. JMO.

G Smiley

ANDREW DENTON: Yes. What did... When you first met, what did you see in each other? CROWN PRINCE FREDERIK: What did we see in each other? We saw... Well, it's a bit hard. It's a bit blurry, in a way, because it was just after the Olympics had started and it was one of those evenings where...
Rita

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #744 on: December 23, 2021, 10:45:14 PM »

She might just take it badly that her father tried to marry her off to Crown Prince Bone-saw at 11.
That may be true but you know children/parents relationships are complicated

And to be honest i don't buy this story of the arranged marriage with MBS..for several reasons: one of them none of Mo daughters were forced to marry under age, the only one i knnow  who were married young (18) her marriage ro the king's of BahreÔn son is a love ( still happilly mareied with 4 kids),most of the other girls marriedvafyer they finished their uni and have a carrieres...

MBS is nor into marry again or have morz wives like the other sheilhs, he seems very happyvvwith one wifebplusbhe want ro produce the image if modern eara in SA focusing on women gaving more right and statut...don't getbme wrong i am ko fan neither of MBS or Mo but i follow them for so many years now and i dare say i know how they think

Duchess of Verona

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #745 on: December 24, 2021, 05:00:25 AM »

Well, if MBS is concerned about projecting a ' modern image', perhaps sending a hit squad to kill a journalist and dismember him in the SA embassy might be counterproductive.
Rita

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #746 on: December 24, 2021, 06:57:40 AM »

Well, if MBS is concerned about projecting a ' modern image', perhaps sending a hit squad to kill a journalist and dismember him in the SA embassy might be counterproductive.

Well sure
And he should be held accountable for his crimes ( inculding the Khashoji murder of cours) not be welcomed in White house and the other big capitales in the world..but that is another story
As i said i don't like the man or all the gulf leaders but that sill not mean i will not try to be objectif,or at least write what i see....and i found this arranged marriage surreal yes arranged marriage is the norm among those royal famillies of the gulf  but not under age,most of those sheikhas (like most of Mo daughters) are allowed to go to shcool have a carrieres ,have cultural or sportive intesrts before finding a match...that can be said about the sheikhs too
« Last Edit: December 24, 2021, 07:14:42 AM by Rita » Logged

Princess MS

Warned
Gigantic Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #747 on: December 24, 2021, 07:38:55 AM »

Well sure
And he should be held accountable for his crimes ( inculding the Khashoji murder of cours) not be welcomed in White house and the other big capitales in the world..but that is another story
As i said i don't like the man or all the gulf leaders but that sill not mean i will not try to be objectif,or at least write what i see....and i found this arranged marriage surreal yes arranged marriage is the norm among those royal famillies of the gulf  but not under age,most of those sheikhas (like most of Mo daughters) are allowed to go to shcool have a carrieres ,have cultural or sportive intesrts before finding a match...that can be said about the sheikhs too

I find it interesting that apparently some daughters get choices and others donít.... perhaps the motherís from influential families have more influence via their father and brothers
Rita

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #748 on: December 24, 2021, 08:30:27 AM »

Well sure
As i said i don't like the man or all the gulf leaders but that sill not mean i will not try to be objectif,or at least write what i see....and i found this arranged marriage surreal yes arranged marriage is the norm among those royal famillies of the gulf  but not under age,most of those sheikhas (like most of Mo daughters) are allowed to go to shcool have a carrieres ,have cultural or sportive intesrts before finding a match...that can be said about the sheikhs too

I find it interesting that apparently some daughters get choices and others donít.... perhaps the motherís from influential families have more influence via their father and brothers
Well yes sure if the mother is a royal or from influencel family that will help..but in general i think all the girls and boys are allowed some kind of freedom as long as they stay on the line and agree with dady...

Princess MS

Warned
Gigantic Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #749 on: December 24, 2021, 11:30:15 AM »

Well sure

Well yes sure if the mother is a royal or from influencel family that will help..but in general i think all the girls and boys are allowed some kind of freedom as long as they stay on the line and agree with dady...

Iím not sure how Haya got out with her children.... but she did and so she is probably safe in UK up to a point.... Iíd think she has assets in her name in UK that could be sold off in need but I think she will hang on for the short term..... not sure how she explains this to the children but maybe they didnít see much of their father
Pages: 1 ... 48 49 [50] 51   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: