Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 37 38 [39] 40 41 42   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Princess Haya News and Pictures  (Read 205040 times)
Kristallinchen

Gigantic Member

Austria Austria

Ignore
« Reply #570 on: August 07, 2019, 10:08:22 PM »

I'm amazed she was able to get her kids, let alone herself, out of Dubai, how did she pull that off?!

My guess is she had this planned out for a very long time and put her trust in the right people in order for it to happen. When I worked in peds the social workers always had a long term plan for women trying to leave abusive relationships. Things like how to hide money, how to not arouse suspicion, getting a lawyer, etc. I'm pretty sure Haya was given similar advice.

Especially for rich women it's actually not easy to get to some money. Many of them are provided with everything by their husband, but they don't work (don't have to) and practically don't have any means on their own.

They're often curiously in a much more desperate situation than the average wife. Of course they know more important people, but their husband knows them too...

Glad that Haya was able to get away.
Malenkaya

Baby Member

Canada Canada

Ignore
« Reply #571 on: August 08, 2019, 02:04:57 AM »

We had quite a few women who were stay at home moms by necessity (even in Canada workplaces aren't that forgiving if your kid is in and out of the hospital all the time) and they had no financial resources beyond what they could sell and what money they could get out of their husbands for necessities.

I do wonder whose name is on the deed for where they are staying. It may be that Haya had much more freedom than Mo's other wives and children and she had a lot more control over finances and the like.
Astrid

Mini Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #572 on: August 08, 2019, 10:15:18 AM »

Princess Haya is a wealthy women. She has assets and a stately house in England and has always travelled freely. She is said to have taken 30 millions with her when she left, but even without that she will live well. One thing about the islamic way of handling things is that a woman has full authority over her funds, while the husband is responsable for her upkeep, and they are given a dowry on their wedding which depends an the wealth of the husband and the beauty, heritage and education of the bride. She would have been a rich woman since the contract was signed, and she would, like most Emiratis have parked part of that wealth  abroad.

It was certainly a good move on her side to involve western counties, but she cannot be compared to your ordinary victim of abusive relationships who will not have a chauffeur, pilot and first class lawyers at their disposal.
Kristallinchen

Gigantic Member

Austria Austria

Ignore
« Reply #573 on: August 08, 2019, 10:40:27 AM »

We had quite a few women who were stay at home moms by necessity (even in Canada workplaces aren't that forgiving if your kid is in and out of the hospital all the time) and they had no financial resources beyond what they could sell and what money they could get out of their husbands for necessities.

I do wonder whose name is on the deed for where they are staying. It may be that Haya had much more freedom than Mo's other wives and children and she had a lot more control over finances and the like.

A woman coming from a royal family herself and marries in her 30ies certainly has more assets to herself than the typical childbride, who's married off to the cousin at 16.

Still since Mo is so controlling, it must've been hard for her to get of it. He surely had his spies on her as well.
Kristallinchen

Gigantic Member

Austria Austria

Ignore
« Reply #574 on: September 04, 2019, 10:29:12 PM »

Is there any news concerning Haya and Mo?
Oh_Caroline

Huge Member

Ignore
« Reply #575 on: September 04, 2019, 10:44:32 PM »

I think she’s back in court mid-November (?).  My guess is she’s laying low until then.
Kristallinchen

Gigantic Member

Austria Austria

Ignore
« Reply #576 on: September 04, 2019, 10:46:23 PM »

I think she’s back in court mid-November (?).  My guess is she’s laying low until then.

Thanks. Yes that's best I think for now. Hopefully it will turn out well for her, though I've my doubts.
Rita

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #577 on: September 05, 2019, 12:22:47 AM »

i've read on Twitter today that Haya was given some kind of a position (a job) inside the jordanian ambassy in London ,an idea of her lawyers so she can have some kind of deplomatic protection against her husband that her brother Ali used all his influence in this matter
not sur how accurate is this because as far as i know as a princess of the Hachemite house she already have the kind of deplomatic statut no?

congratulations Kristallinchen on your 3000 posts Star

Kristallinchen

Gigantic Member

Austria Austria

Ignore
« Reply #578 on: September 05, 2019, 07:30:42 AM »

i've read on Twitter today that Haya was given some kind of a position (a job) inside the jordanian ambassy in London ,an idea of her lawyers so she can have some kind of deplomatic protection against her husband that her brother Ali used all his influence in this matter
not sur how accurate is this because as far as i know as a princess of the Hachemite house she already have the kind of deplomatic statut no?

Thank you too for your insights.  Star

Maybe the diplomatic immuence only applies for the King and his direct family. Not know. Or they simply wanted to strengthen things further gor Haya.
Future Crayon

Most Exalted Member

Sophie Winklestan

Ignore
« Reply #579 on: September 05, 2019, 09:08:52 AM »

That's very sensible and I am glad they are protecting Haya and her daughter.

Currently visualizing my highest self
shoshanah

Humongous Member

New Zealand New Zealand

getting ready for a date with Shosh

Ignore
« Reply #580 on: September 06, 2019, 12:44:15 AM »

Me too, I hope this all works out for not only Haya but any and all of Mo's relatives who want to get away from him.

Lady Adelaide

Ginormous Member

Switzerland Switzerland

Ignore
« Reply #581 on: September 07, 2019, 05:24:12 PM »

His Majesty King Abdullah II Appoints His Sister Princess Haya Bint Al Hussein as Diplomat at Jordan Embassy in Britain, According to Al-Quds Al-Arabi

https://www.instagram.com/p/B2HSCGmhnsN/
Rita

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #582 on: September 07, 2019, 05:29:32 PM »

So that was true
Maybe that can help haya and the kids in London but not once she decide to leave UK imo.

fairy

Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #583 on: September 07, 2019, 07:52:47 PM »

I am a lot more pessimistic: what about some fanatic, that believe that she has forever hurt the dear reputation of his one and only dearest Sheikh? Have one of them take a shot at her and then publically throw him under the bus by condemning the tststs attack - while discreetly funding his widow and orphan children.

Mary's life motto:
"if I had the choice between world peace and a Prada handbag, I'd choose the latter one" Marian Keyes.
Thistle

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #584 on: September 07, 2019, 07:59:52 PM »

By appointing her a diplomat, he is giving her an extra layer of protection. As a diplomat, she can have more protective detail and diplomatic status legally. It will at least make her life in the UK a bit better and maybe allow her and the kids to have some normalty.

Reading can seriously damage your ignorance
Pages: 1 ... 37 38 [39] 40 41 42   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: