Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 28 29 [30] 31   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Pierre Casiraghi News & Photos  (Read 130845 times)
jigmesjigga

Medium Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #435 on: August 19, 2015, 02:34:13 PM »

I have to say that she injects some glamour into the proceedings.  The criticism of her as a person/snob/whatever doesn't really mean much (I'm not criticizing the poster that mentioned her being disliked in Italy, just the sentiment) - she's not paid by anybody's taxes.  I also seriously doubt her salary as a journalist pays for more than her lunch.  Journalism is the same in a lot of places in the States -the primo jobs go to people who are connected, not necessarily to the best qualified - it is just one of those industries.

I like looking at pretty pictures of her and Pierre as Andrea and Tatiana like walking around looking like scruff bags, Caroline is aging out of her glamour years and Charlotte's style is a bit dull to me even though I still think she's pretty.
« Last Edit: August 19, 2015, 03:46:04 PM by jigmesjigga » Logged
Kemenate

Micro Member

Austria Austria

Ignore
« Reply #436 on: August 19, 2015, 08:19:02 PM »

As an italian, all I can say is that Beatrice is very unpopular in italy. She is the most arrogant and spoiled young woman in  the aristrocracy circle IMO, and has often put herself to look ridiculous. She comes from a wealthy and aristos family ( quite messy too). She tried to work as a model but after few fashion catwalks  she disappeared.I guess family connections with designers didn't work after all Roll Eyes. Then she graduated from the prestigious  Bocconi university, which is the centre of wealthy and rich students. What is strange (to say the least) is that in italy is very very difficult to get a job s a journalist if you don't have connections. And if one is lucky enough to get a job, he/she doesn't immediately start in a high position, and yet Beatrice managed to work for a newspaper and have a blog on her own, you know,  because she was higly reccomanded and pushed by her family ties ,thanks to her skills. Sure Roll Eyes.Many other talented young journalist are jobless only because they are not rich or famous. Nerves Futhermore she has appeared on several tv programme and came across as a obnoxious girl, because her attitude was that of a know-it all, who blabbered about how she doesn't want to be called a noble, how she is on the peasants side etc, and how she would rather married a worker, than a prince. Laughing. She wanted to be liked, and show that she is smart, because even though she can't even spell words and makes a lot of grammatical mistakes in her articles, (her mentor and director of the newspaper defended her saying they were only a few typos, sure Laughing) she was invited as a guest to political talks, where she claimed herself as a leftwing supporter...ah I forgot something: she has once bashed Monaco, saying that was a suffocating place to live. Mind you, she was already in a relationship with Pierre, so she basically spit in the plate she ate.. It is reportedly said she has plain and simple told Pierre she isn't going to give up her career because  she doesn't want to end up like Grace Kelly! Dead

On other forums few of her supporters, are her family members concealed under nicknames who try desperately to make her look in a good light. ( I can't say why, but I have proofs of that) Unfortunately, there is no need for that because only italians seem to dislike her, as it is to be understood  since most foreigner royal watchers only see her as a "fashion blonde icon", who could replace Grace Kelly, for her elegance. I think NOT. That's my take, for what it is worth... Smiley Wink

If I can give you 100 stars Martina I will do it right now  Jumping Jumping Star
However what Martina said it's exactly what a lot of people in Italy think. She display herself like a leftwing (almost comunist) girl. You know...right know in Italy being a comunist is like a fashion! She seems populist, radical chic, fake unconventional...going against "the system" (Oh gosh Snare). Unfortunately for her, this "system" is what give her the chance to be where she is and not because she is bright or smart. I'm not saying she is stupid but she cannot even use accurately the consecutio temporum and the others basic rules of our grammar.
She is a pretender. As Martina said, once she told that it is "a coincidence that my sisters married billionaires, I can even marry a metalworker"... *let me laugh laudly*...*becoming serious again*... It was difficult for her to find a metalworker in Monaco  
I could see her as a minister of the Berlusconi's mandate.  Secret Halo

I doubt she likes Berlusconi!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NF3N0kDXaT8
Arturo94

Big Member

Italy Italy

Ignore
« Reply #437 on: August 19, 2015, 09:21:34 PM »

As an italian, all I can say is that Beatrice is very unpopular in italy. She is the most arrogant and spoiled young woman in  the aristrocracy circle IMO, and has often put herself to look ridiculous. She comes from a wealthy and aristos family ( quite messy too). She tried to work as a model but after few fashion catwalks  she disappeared.I guess family connections with designers didn't work after all Roll Eyes. Then she graduated from the prestigious  Bocconi university, which is the centre of wealthy and rich students. What is strange (to say the least) is that in italy is very very difficult to get a job s a journalist if you don't have connections. And if one is lucky enough to get a job, he/she doesn't immediately start in a high position, and yet Beatrice managed to work for a newspaper and have a blog on her own, you know,  because she was higly reccomanded and pushed by her family ties ,thanks to her skills. Sure Roll Eyes.Many other talented young journalist are jobless only because they are not rich or famous. Nerves Futhermore she has appeared on several tv programme and came across as a obnoxious girl, because her attitude was that of a know-it all, who blabbered about how she doesn't want to be called a noble, how she is on the peasants side etc, and how she would rather married a worker, than a prince. Laughing. She wanted to be liked, and show that she is smart, because even though she can't even spell words and makes a lot of grammatical mistakes in her articles, (her mentor and director of the newspaper defended her saying they were only a few typos, sure Laughing) she was invited as a guest to political talks, where she claimed herself as a leftwing supporter...ah I forgot something: she has once bashed Monaco, saying that was a suffocating place to live. Mind you, she was already in a relationship with Pierre, so she basically spit in the plate she ate.. It is reportedly said she has plain and simple told Pierre she isn't going to give up her career because  she doesn't want to end up like Grace Kelly! Dead

On other forums few of her supporters, are her family members concealed under nicknames who try desperately to make her look in a good light. ( I can't say why, but I have proofs of that) Unfortunately, there is no need for that because only italians seem to dislike her, as it is to be understood  since most foreigner royal watchers only see her as a "fashion blonde icon", who could replace Grace Kelly, for her elegance. I think NOT. That's my take, for what it is worth... Smiley Wink

If I can give you 100 stars Martina I will do it right now  Jumping Jumping Star
However what Martina said it's exactly what a lot of people in Italy think. She display herself like a leftwing (almost comunist) girl. You know...right know in Italy being a comunist is like a fashion! She seems populist, radical chic, fake unconventional...going against "the system" (Oh gosh Snare). Unfortunately for her, this "system" is what give her the chance to be where she is and not because she is bright or smart. I'm not saying she is stupid but she cannot even use accurately the consecutio temporum and the others basic rules of our grammar.
She is a pretender. As Martina said, once she told that it is "a coincidence that my sisters married billionaires, I can even marry a metalworker"... *let me laugh laudly*...*becoming serious again*... It was difficult for her to find a metalworker in Monaco 
I could see her as a minister of the Berlusconi's mandate.  Secret Halo

I doubt she likes Berlusconi!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NF3N0kDXaT8

Of course I was ironic.  Wink It was just to underline how much reliability I see in her work and Berlusconi was the perfect example, but I could have chosen other names from "her wing"!  Smiley
However I don't want to bring out discussion on politics since is off topic.
In that video we can see two women being acting like ditzies...and for me this is just enough.  Secret All this is obviously just my opinion. Smiley
« Last Edit: August 19, 2015, 09:44:17 PM by Arturo94 » Logged

Mary Stuart

Medium Member

Ignore
« Reply #438 on: August 31, 2015, 12:51:02 AM »

Beatrice in Vogue Italy Sept 2015

Duchess of Verona

Large Member

Ignore
« Reply #439 on: August 31, 2015, 04:44:05 AM »

The forst few pictures were fine. The last one is  titled 'Itching a mosquito bite'?
Laprincess

Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #440 on: August 31, 2015, 06:18:36 AM »

She looks like she has black eyes... Secret
schmichaelira

Baby Member

Ignore
« Reply #441 on: September 02, 2015, 03:41:23 PM »

Hello! Does Beatrice not have her own thread? I was afraid to make one in case there is already one.

I just wanted to let you all know about my biography of her. It is free. It is a PDF. In English. Concise and easy to read, without 'Wikipedia like' dry facts and dates. I try.  Blush
https://drive.google.com/...Ew2JeW3w2tMThScFBabVEtYU0

http://geekyroyalresearcher.blogspot.com /
@geekyroyalbio twitter / realgeekyroyalaficionado tumblr / geekyroyalresearcher instagram
Mary Stuart

Medium Member

Ignore
« Reply #442 on: September 02, 2015, 07:05:46 PM »

Not that I know of.

That is a really cool book. I'll add it to my library.
schmichaelira

Baby Member

Ignore
« Reply #443 on: September 14, 2015, 04:57:32 AM »

Thanks! I don't know if you can add it to you library because I disabled download ability. But anyhow I put the entire biography with some updates and improvements on my new blog: http://geekyroyalresearch...spot.com/p/blog-page.html

http://geekyroyalresearcher.blogspot.com /
@geekyroyalbio twitter / realgeekyroyalaficionado tumblr / geekyroyalresearcher instagram
GeorgiaLeigh

Micro Member

Ignore
« Reply #444 on: September 14, 2015, 08:53:40 AM »

In those Vogue pictures, she looks so much like Carolyn Bessette.
cordtx

Warned
Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #445 on: September 14, 2015, 08:56:58 AM »

In those Vogue pictures, she looks so much like Carolyn Bessette.

Wow, she does! Hope that's not any sort of foreshadowing

There's a feeling I get when I look to the West....and my Spirit is crying for leaving
Countess of Cows

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #446 on: September 14, 2015, 05:18:40 PM »

Yikes   OH my gosh she does! That's a compliment, I think Carolyn was flawless

"I would sooner have you hate me for telling you the truth than adore me for telling you lies." Pietro Aretino

I would rather be hated for something I am, than loved for something I am not. -Bob Marley
NoviceDisher

Small Member

Ignore
« Reply #447 on: September 15, 2015, 05:36:41 PM »

Hmmm...interesting to read about what Italian posters say about Beatrice Boromeo. She does come across as sassy to put it in a different way. I had no clue who she was. But she seems to dress edgy and elegant, not trashy as far as I know,  can speak multiple languages fluently and went to Colombia Journalism school (?) which is Ivy league and  founded by Joseph Pulitzer himself. Quite a hefty resume. Her husband is handsome, I wonder though about his job and qualifications ? I think he married "up".

I do not know much about the royal family of Monaco except that the men seem to marry "up" from Grace Kelley to Charlene to now Beatrice IMO
Rita

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #448 on: September 26, 2015, 02:56:05 AM »

Beatrice Borromeo attend the Giamba show during the Milan Fashion Week Spring/Summer 2016 on September 25, 2015 in Milan, Italy.
http://www.newmyroyals.co...t-milan-fashion-week.html

Thistle

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #449 on: October 02, 2015, 06:37:49 PM »

http://www.dailymail.co.u...ss-Cambridge-s-crown.html

Is Monaco's Beatrice Borromeo Casiraghi the most stylish royal in the world? As she puts on a chic display at fashion week, how fashion icon usurped Kate's crown

The Duchess of Cambridge may have long reigned as the globe's royal style icon but it seems someone is vying for her crown.

Italian heiress Beatrice Borromeo Casiraghi, who recently tied the knot with Monaco royal Pierre Casiraghi, has been showcasing her impeccable style in recent weeks - and it seems that Kate has some serious sartorial competition.

Beatrice, 29, first shot to the fashion world's attention when she tied the knot in what Vogue dubbed the 'chicest wedding of the summer'.

Reading can seriously damage your ignorance
Pages: 1 ... 28 29 [30] 31   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: