Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 29 30 [31]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Pierre Casiraghi News & Photos  (Read 130640 times)
jigmesjigga

Medium Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #450 on: October 02, 2015, 07:42:50 PM »

One thing I think Beatrice never gets right is her hair - it always looks lank and awful - even those Vogue photos, that's not the most flattering hairstyle for her. 
freethespoon

Most Exalted Member

BooHoo Sugars

Ignore
« Reply #451 on: October 03, 2015, 08:32:24 AM »

Hmmm...interesting to read about what Italian posters say about Beatrice Boromeo. She does come across as sassy to put it in a different way. I had no clue who she was. But she seems to dress edgy and elegant, not trashy as far as I know,  can speak multiple languages fluently and went to Colombia Journalism school (?) which is Ivy league and  founded by Joseph Pulitzer himself. Quite a hefty resume. Her husband is handsome, I wonder though about his job and qualifications ? I think he married "up".

I do not know much about the royal family of Monaco except that the men seem to marry "up" from Grace Kelley to Charlene to now Beatrice IMO

There is that lovely picture of Pierre trying to stick his finger up her lady parts while Mummy was within five metres.

Ain't nobody got time for Mary's sh*t.
ortensia

Huge Member

Italy Italy

Ignore
« Reply #452 on: October 05, 2015, 11:16:34 AM »

One thing I think Beatrice never gets right is her hair - it always looks lank and awful - even those Vogue photos, that's not the most flattering hairstyle for her. 

ciao amica, i'd like to say that we italian girls almost never (me,never) use hairspray or mousse.
it is just a thing we don't do and even my hairdresser never proposes to spray some fixing potion after she does my hair.
we like our hair to look natural,flowing,a bit of a bed hair,which i guess is something that gets a bit lost in translation from italy to usa.
ciaoo to everyone and have a productive monday girls (right back to work asap)
ortensia

Huge Member

Italy Italy

Ignore
« Reply #453 on: December 28, 2015, 02:09:37 PM »

Pierre and Beatrice are in Australia,where he competes in  the Sidney Hobart yacht race.
Australia is the place to be,eh? Thumb up
hippie ya yeeee for Australia,then.👍🏻👍🏻🙋🐠🐬🐳🚣🏻🏄🏻
jessmie

Medium Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Psycho

Ignore
« Reply #454 on: May 15, 2016, 09:59:56 PM »

She's also criticized her sisters's mother in public, saying that she was too cold, too German and that while their father treated her and her brother like his children (duh, they are), she never did (well, they aren't and they've always had their mother)

I have read that quote, but what she said was that her mother treated her three half-sisters as her own children, whereas their mother never treated her and her brother as her children. Of course her father was going to treat them all the same, they are HIS children!! But yes, she did imply that she was too cold towards them and her heart wasn't as big as her own mother's was to include the "other" children.

I think her dad left the mother of her half-sisters for her mother and then left her mother and went back to the mother of his eldest children.  Blink
jessmie

Medium Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Psycho

Ignore
« Reply #455 on: May 15, 2016, 10:04:01 PM »

How cruel from Beatrice's side to put in bad light her half-sisters' mother, after all her mother started an affair with a married man.

Yep, because he was so in love with his wife that he jumped to the opportunity of having an affair with another woman. Beatrice's mother is not the only one at fault here! And anyway, he later went back to Zota (mother of his first children), didn't he?
PeDe
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #456 on: August 07, 2016, 02:53:31 AM »

August 6
Awards Ceremony - 35th Copa del Rey Mapfre Sailing Cup
Felipe prestented the "Best Shipowner Award" to Pierre Casiraghi. Pierre and wife Beatrice Borromeo attend the 35th Copa del Rey Mapfre Sailing Cup (King's Cup) awards ceremony at Ses Voltes cultural center in Palma de Mallorca, Baleares Islands, Spain.

Lady Alice

Gigantic Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #457 on: August 07, 2016, 03:16:18 AM »

Interesting body language for Beatrice. Hate her necklace.

And while Pierre looks like a hobo, that's the most animated and clear eyed I've seen him in a long while.

ortensia

Huge Member

Italy Italy

Ignore
« Reply #458 on: January 10, 2017, 01:25:57 PM »

http://www.vogue.it/l-uom...7/01/09/pierre-casiraghi/

Pierre on the cover of l'uomo vogue.bello!

🇮🇹👍🏻😘
Rita

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #459 on: January 15, 2017, 08:22:18 PM »

Pierre Casiraghi and his wife Beatrice Borromeo Casiraghi were seen on their winter holiday at the Gstaad Ski Center in Southwest Switzerland.

Pages: 1 ... 29 30 [31]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: