Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 31 32 [33]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Pierre Casiraghi News & Photos  (Read 175358 times)
getafix
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Virgin Islands, British Virgin Islands, British

Bye-Bye MEDiana Who!!!!

Ignore
« Reply #480 on: March 26, 2020, 12:20:01 PM »

remind me where he gets his money............does he actually work

The Cashiraghi family is loaded. His grandfather and his father made lots and lots of money.

What did they make their money from pls?

G Smiley

ANDREW DENTON: Yes. What did... When you first met, what did you see in each other? CROWN PRINCE FREDERIK: What did we see in each other? We saw... Well, it's a bit hard. It's a bit blurry, in a way, because it was just after the Olympics had started and it was one of those evenings where...
Ghost

Small Member

Romania Romania

Ignore
« Reply #481 on: March 26, 2020, 12:35:23 PM »

This is from Stefano s wikipedia page

*He was involved in the real estate and retail export enterprises of the family business that his father had built up.[3] His obituary in The New York Times described him as a financier and said, at his death, Casiraghi was Chairman of "Cogefar France" (a construction subsidiary of Fiat). The same source said he had a majority interest in Engeco, a Monaco-based construction company which he founded in 1984.[3] At the time of his first child's birth, it was said that he was the director of the Christian Dior boutique in Monte Carlo.[1]*

At the time Stefano came on the scene, I remember reading that his family was comparable wealthy to the Grimaldis.

And this is from an obituary for Giancarlo:

*Born the son of a railroad-crossing guard, he did not become a teacher, as his father had wished, but made a fortune in business. He and his wife Fernanda were the parents of the late Stefano Casiraghi, the second husband of Princess Caroline of Monaco.*

Elissa

Ginormous Member

France France

Ignore
« Reply #482 on: March 26, 2020, 01:56:39 PM »

Da-yum!  I'd love to see the interiors...  I hope he and his wife have classical taste and don't go all Malibu on the furnishings.

Living room

Dining room

And the chapel

Celia

Big Member

Ignore
« Reply #483 on: March 26, 2020, 03:01:35 PM »

Thank you for the pictures!  Yeah, it could use some modernisation.  I hope they do the French Country/Provençal look, with the less is more approach.

I'd love to have my own chapel.
Elissa

Ginormous Member

France France

Ignore
« Reply #484 on: March 26, 2020, 03:33:01 PM »

I hope too ! Fingers crossed for a nice interview/photoshoot inside the chateau once they settled in  Smiley

emtishell

Large Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #485 on: March 26, 2020, 03:40:03 PM »

Thank you for the pictures!  Yeah, it could use some modernisation.  I hope they do the French Country/Provençal look, with the less is more approach.

With regard to where their money comes from, I believe the Borromeo family are also extremely wealthy.

Beatrice seems to have very classic taste, I am sure she will ensure the new decor is lovely.
Booklover

Warned
Medium Member

Canada Canada

Ignore
« Reply #486 on: March 26, 2020, 04:04:15 PM »

The Borromeo family own the Borromeo islands in Italy. Pierre has a net worth of 50 million.

This place looks gigantic for a family of four. Just a little pad in the country! 
CyrilSebastian

Huge Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #487 on: March 28, 2020, 08:46:14 PM »

A great-grandmother of Pierre was born in one of the rooms of Chateau-de-Beauregard.
Duchess of Verona

Huge Member

Ignore
« Reply #488 on: March 29, 2020, 05:04:03 AM »

Beautiful! Although 4 million seems not very expensive for a castle? On the other hand, it could likely need a LOT of repairs and updating.

$4M USD will get you something really nice, but not always anything particularly special in the San Francisco area. It will be interesting to see how Covid-19 affects real estate prices. In my area, everyone who had something on the market a week or two ago, took it off the market. There are 6 properties for sale in my little suburb and 3 of those are pre-foreclosure/auction. The two are land, and one is an overpriced house.

Hell, another couple I read about today rented a house that will cost that much in pre tax dollars every year, and still wont own it...so this is not a bad investment. With the world economy in the tank, if one has the wallet to go play, you can really get some good bargains at that end of the market. And Pierre falls into that category. The wife's family is extraordinarily wealthy too.
Duchess of Verona

Huge Member

Ignore
« Reply #489 on: March 29, 2020, 05:13:17 AM »

With regard to where their money comes from, I believe the Borromeo family are also extremely wealthy.

Beatrice seems to have very classic taste, I am sure she will ensure the new decor is lovely.

Yes, I agree. The SIL on the other hand....If she could have worn a macrame dress an not have run a comb through her hair to any official event, that's her go to look....just put on Joker red lipstick and she's ready to go!
Gemsheal

Mini Member

I make all my memes

Ignore
« Reply #490 on: March 29, 2020, 04:03:57 PM »

I sometimes cringe when I see Tatiana's attire at Monaco's special events BUT on the other hand, I kind of like that she's not flashing her considerable wealth by dressing in ultra-fashionable clothing, with a pound of makeup on & straightened hair and so on ... She seems very comfortable in her own skin with no need to "show off" which is really nice .. and rare!

My fondest childhood memory is ... not having to pay bills and taxes 🤓
Chandrasekhi

Big Member

Vanuatu Vanuatu

Ignore
« Reply #491 on: March 29, 2020, 04:46:16 PM »

I sometimes cringe when I see Tatiana's attire at Monaco's special events BUT on the other hand, I kind of like that she's not flashing her considerable wealth by dressing in ultra-fashionable clothing, with a pound of makeup on & straightened hair and so on ... She seems very comfortable in her own skin with no need to "show off" which is really nice .. and rare!

ITA, Gemsheal. She wears what she and her partner in the Muzungu Sisters enterprise sell. I love the rare interviews she gives.

"Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our Light, not our Darkness, that most frightens us." -

Marianne Williamson
Pages: 1 ... 31 32 [33]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: