Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Marie connecting to AIDS Fondet  (Read 7677 times)
PeDe
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« on: September 22, 2011, 05:57:30 PM »

Susse Wold 25 years for AIDS Foundation - Anniversary Show on 2 October at. 17.30 Tivoli Hotel

- In the presence of HRH Princess Marie -

Susse Wold is celebrating 25 years anniversary as president of the AIDS Foundation. It is marked by a big anniversary show on Sunday 2 October 2011 at the Tivoli Hotel.

Here, a string of Danish artists perform, among others: Thomas Helmig, Sanne Salomonsen, desert sons, anisette, Lis Sorensen, Palle Mikkelborg, Birthe Kjær.

25 years fighting for the most vulnerable
In 1986 joined Susse Wold as president of the AIDS Foundation. In a time when many others turned their backs HIV-infected, fought Susse Wold to break down prejudices against people with HIV and AIDS. Here, 25 years later, she still stands as the strongest advocate of the HIV-infected persons not to be condemned, but should instead meet with the same care and sympathy as people who suffer from other serious diseases.
Susse Wold struggling with AIDS Foundation especially for the most vulnerable and marginalized groups need help, including gays, sex workers, ethnic minorities and substance abusers.

These groups are now the first priority in Denmark's fight against HIV and AIDS, both nationally and internationally.

As the AIDS Foundation's public face, has Susse Wold also been a great inspiration to the many other volunteers who carry the AIDS Foundation's action in their hearts, and who spend their time and talent to fight HIV and AIDS. Susse Wold has been a model for volunteer efforts in Denmark.

Anniversary Show and Auction
Ellen Hillingsø and Jarl Friis Mikkelsen is hosting a large-scale anniversary show at the Tivoli Hotel with entertainment from a wide range of artists including Thomas Helmig, Sanne Salomonsen, desert sons, Palle Mikkelborg, anisette, Lis Sørensen, Birthe Kjær, The Royal. Ballet and many more.

On the occasion of the anniversary will Bruun Rasmussen will hold a major auction to benefit AIDS Foundation. Here, guests will be able to bid on specific experiences and treasures. These include tickets to the London Olympics in 2012, Caroline Wosniacki's finale racket, one day in Hollywood with Ole Henriksen and much more.

Convenient for anniversary show
Date: 2 October 2011
Time: 17.30
Tickets: Mainly invited

https://www.aidsfondet.dk...arent=129751&layout=1

Little_star
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: September 22, 2011, 06:06:31 PM »

Is this a new patronage then? IMRIC with her last patronage Marie attended events before it was announced that she would be working with them.

(img)http://i50.photobucket.com/albums/f334/Little_stars/2017-03-07%2023.04.19.png(/img)
PeDe
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: September 22, 2011, 06:13:13 PM »

Is this a new patronage then? IMRIC with her last patronage Marie attended events before it was announced that she would be working with them.

almost seems like it, doesn't it LS? And I thought the same thing, so perhaps a new patronage is in the works..good for her!

The event is also on the DRF calendar (I updated it today).

Louisa

Small Member

Denmark Denmark

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: December 01, 2011, 12:23:52 PM »

You're right, she's on the front page of their website today: https://www.aidsfondet.dk/
Little_star
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: December 01, 2011, 01:52:27 PM »

Thanks Louisa.

I'm really pleased to see that Marie has taken this on. A friend of mine is HIV+ and there is still so much ignorance around this subject. 

(img)http://i50.photobucket.com/albums/f334/Little_stars/2017-03-07%2023.04.19.png(/img)
lynda

Ginormous Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: December 01, 2011, 05:56:19 PM »

I'm glad to see Marie is well enough to takee on another pantronage what with being 7ishmonths from having her baby.     She has turned out to be a lovely person, wife, mother and princess
PeDe
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: December 01, 2011, 06:13:26 PM »

Good for her  Thumb up ..... I am glad that the AIDS patronage went to Marie and not to ..... IamDianaMares!

I'll update her patronages then! Thank you for paying attention Louisa  Star

PleaseDoNotEatTheDaisies

Big Member

Norway Norway

Mary who?

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: December 01, 2011, 07:26:56 PM »

Good for Marie, she is involved now more and more with serious cases. And I'm sure she'll be great patron really interested with the AIDS Foundation.

Just call me PDNETD  Cool

I apologize in advance for my poor English
Louisa

Small Member

Denmark Denmark

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: December 01, 2011, 07:36:51 PM »

Good for her  Thumb up ..... I am glad that the AIDS patronage went to Marie and not to ..... IamDianaMares!

I'll update her patronages then! Thank you for paying attention Louisa  Star

Oh, I wasn't really paying attention  Blush I just went to their website to see what was happening today seeing as it is World Aids Day, saw that she was now their patron, went here to see if it had already been mentioned and found this thread.

I agree that it is really a very well chosen patronage for her, it's incredibly sad that there is still so much stigma surrounding this disease.
CD.

Humongous Member

Finland Finland

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: December 01, 2011, 11:04:43 PM »

I think Marie will take it more seriously than some others.

LS that's sad about your friend.

If you tell a lie big enough and keep repeating it, people will eventually come to believe it. The lie can be maintained only for such time as the State can shield the people from the political, economic and military consequences of the lie.The truth is the greatest enemy of the State"

J Goebbels
Little_star
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: December 02, 2011, 11:58:48 AM »

I think Marie will take it more seriously than some others.

LS that's sad about your friend.
Thanks CD. He only told people recently but I suspected for some time. I think he's just been overwhelmed with the amount of love and support he's received from everyone.

PeDe
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: May 29, 2016, 10:14:57 PM »

May 6
Marie released an official message as patron of the Danish Aids Foundation  Jumping that was never shown by any media  Real mad shame on all of them!!!

Princess Marie kisses prejudices goodbye with the AIDS Foundation Official - 2016 message

VIDEO HERE

PeDe
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: May 29, 2016, 10:16:47 PM »

May 18
Today is HIV vaccine awareness day!

The World's women need an aids vaccine.

Inequality makes women vulnerable to HIV infection. Every day 500 children infected with HIV at birth because HIV positive pregnant women do not have access to medicines. Every week will be 7000 young women aged 15 to 24 years infected with HIV. The World's women should have control over their own bodies and health. The World's women need an aids vaccine now!

PeDe
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #13 on: May 29, 2016, 10:19:35 PM »

May 29
Princess Marie will break down prejudices

HRH Princess Marie is patron of the AIDS Foundation, and through her ​​participation in events as well as her support and commitment she helps to focus  on the areas AIDS Foundation works with. In Denmark hits prejudices still hard, and many people with HIV do not dare tell his loved ones about  the disease.

- "I hope the patronage that could help to break down the prejudices that make that many people living with HIV live in loneliness and fear of others reactions. At the same time, I want to support AIDS Foundation focuses  on research in medicine that can help future generations to grow up without HIV and AIDS", says  Princess Marie.

- "As patron is Princess Marie helps to focus on the areas AIDS Foundation  works with. We are very grateful that the princess has chosen to support our efforts to  combat a disease that is still shrouded in taboos, which costs 1.8 million. lives every year", says Klaus Legau, director of AIDS Foundation.

JessDawn

Small Member

Canada Canada

Ignore
« Reply #14 on: May 30, 2016, 04:07:48 AM »

May 29
Princess Marie will break down prejudices

HRH Princess Marie is patron of the AIDS Foundation, and through her ​​participation in events as well as her support and commitment she helps to focus  on the areas AIDS Foundation works with. In Denmark hits prejudices still hard, and many people with HIV do not dare tell his loved ones about  the disease.

- "I hope the patronage that could help to break down the prejudices that make that many people living with HIV live in loneliness and fear of others reactions. At the same time, I want to support AIDS Foundation focuses  on research in medicine that can help future generations to grow up without HIV and AIDS", says  Princess Marie.

- "As patron is Princess Marie helps to focus on the areas AIDS Foundation  works with. We are very grateful that the princess has chosen to support our efforts to  combat a disease that is still shrouded in taboos, which costs 1.8 million. lives every year", says Klaus Legau, director of AIDS Foundation.

You go, Marie!  Jumping

Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: