November 9Marie participates as a patron of the AIDS Foundation of the President of the AIDS Foundation Susse Wold 30th anniversary reception.
The event will happen at the French Embassy.
In 1986, Susse Wold, president of the AIDS Foundation. In a time when many turned HIV-infected back, struggled Susse Wold to eliminate prejudice against people with HIV and AIDS.
Now, 30 years later, says Susse Wold still as strongly advocated that people with HIV must meet with the same care and sympathy as people living with other serious illnesses.
- "After 30 years as president of the AIDS Foundation, I still have a dream. The dream of a world without AIDS. A world without discrimination of people living with HIV"
, says Susse Wold.Great importance to the AIDS Foundation
Susse Wold role in AIDS Foundation are essential to how AIDS Foundation stands today. Therefore she celebrated with an exclusive charity reception at the French Embassy on 9 November.
The French Ambassador Fran?ois Zimeray look forward to celebrating Susse Wold great commitment to the AIDS Foundation and tells why he puts house to charity reception.
- "AIDS Foundation work is not only a fight against a virus, but also a fight against prejudice"
, said the ambassador.
- "Susse Wold has been very important for the AIDS Foundation and our work to raise money for research, information and patient support. It is quite unique that such a great artist has stuck in one case for so many years"
, says Klaus Legau, director of AIDS Foundation.
- "To celebrate Susse Wold anniversary is an honor because she has contributed integrity and credibility to the AIDS Foundation work. At the same time, I am glad that Susse Wold has decided that the occasion should be used to raise money for HIV research"
, says Klaus Legau.
The reception is for special guests and Susse Wold writes in the invitation that she neither wants flowers or wine.
- "I celebrate my 30 years with a donation to AIDS Foundation. It will be the greatest gift if others want to do the same"
, writes Susse Wold, who want to raise money for research.Princess Marie participating
Princess Marie participates as a patron of the celebration of Susse Wold 30th anniversary as president of the AIDS Foundation. HRH Princess Marie has been a patron of the AIDS Foundation since 1 December 2012.
AIDS Foundation chairman, consultant Gitte Kronborg, talks about research on HIV and AIDS, and in addition there will be a series of musical performances.