Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Marie connecting to AIDS Fondet  (Read 6967 times)
just a serf

Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: May 30, 2016, 04:16:57 AM »

May 6
Marie released an official message as patron of the Danish Aids Foundation  Jumping that was never shown by any media  Real mad shame on all of them!!!

Princess Marie kisses prejudices goodbye with the AIDS Foundation Official - 2016 message

VIDEO HERE

I guess the internet connections weren't strong enough for them to share the video  Roll Eyes

"I haven't played since I stopped." - Waity Middleton
"You only have it if you've got it." - James, Marquis of Mallow
CathyJane

Warned
Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: May 30, 2016, 04:42:55 AM »

May 18
Today is HIV vaccine awareness day!

The World's women need an aids vaccine.

Inequality makes women vulnerable to HIV infection. Every day 500 children infected with HIV at birth because HIV positive pregnant women do not have access to medicines. Every week will be 7000 young women aged 15 to 24 years infected with HIV. The World's women should have control over their own bodies and health. The World's women need an aids vaccine now!

I LOVE her shorter hair!!!
Flanagan

Large Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: May 30, 2016, 03:41:12 PM »

How did this get past Mares?   Thinking
Purple

Large Member

Italy Italy

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: May 31, 2016, 02:26:36 PM »

Well done Marie.

The less we hear about what Marie has to say, the more infantile and superficial is Mary.  If she didn't feel that way, there would be no need to put Marie so far into the background.  Marie has some worthy causes and these causes should be given exposure despite someone else's ego.
PeDe
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: August 27, 2016, 12:19:06 AM »

August 20
Copenhagen Pride gets royal treatment as Danish Princess attends
Denmark?s Princess Marie made history and headlines last weekend by becoming the first member of the royal family to attend Copenhagen Pride.
The event saw a record number of 30,000 attendees, with almost 200,000 people celebrating in the Danish city?s streets.

It surprised many - especially the organizers - when the Danish Princess Marie today appeared among the numerous participants from Copenhagen Pride.

- We are very surprised, says communications director for Copenhagen Pride, Thomas K. Rasmussen, the TV 2nd

The organizers behind knew nothing. Among other things because the princess goes for the AIDS Foundation and not for the organizers. And because the princess - and prime minister - participation not be announced in advance for security reasons.

About his role as patron says Princess Marie herself:

- I hope the patronage that could help to break down the prejudices that make that many people living with HIV live in loneliness and fear of others' reactions, she says according AIDS Foundation website .

And she does, according to Thomas K. Rasmussen.

- It shows that there is a greater acceptance and tolerance, when even the royal family begins to get involved, he says.

According to Thomas K. Rasmussen is the 'what his knowledge concerns' the first time that someone from the royal family participating in the Copenhagen Pride.

cordtx

Warned
Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: August 27, 2016, 03:35:14 AM »

Great job, Marie!

There's a feeling I get when I look to the West....and my Spirit is crying for leaving
Hester
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Sudan Sudan

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: August 27, 2016, 11:02:51 AM »

Margrethe and Henrik pulling some strings behind the scenes in favour of their favourite?
Curtains

Big Member

Ignore
« Reply #22 on: August 28, 2016, 02:43:42 PM »

On behalf of my transgendered nephew and gay friends, thank you, Marie.

"Some of it's magic, and some of it's tragic: but I had a good life, all the way." - Jimmy Buffet, America's premiere poet
PeDe
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #23 on: November 23, 2016, 10:35:14 PM »

some more from the march

« Last Edit: November 23, 2016, 10:48:57 PM by PeDe » Logged

PeDe
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #24 on: November 23, 2016, 10:39:32 PM »

November 9
Marie participates as a patron of the AIDS Foundation of the President of the AIDS Foundation Susse Wold 30th anniversary reception.
The event will happen at the French Embassy.

In 1986, Susse Wold, president of the AIDS Foundation. In a time when many turned HIV-infected back, struggled Susse Wold to eliminate prejudice against people with HIV and AIDS.

Now, 30 years later, says Susse Wold still as strongly advocated that people with HIV must meet with the same care and sympathy as people living with other serious illnesses.

- "After 30 years as president of the AIDS Foundation, I still have a dream. The dream of a world without AIDS. A world without discrimination of people living with HIV", says Susse Wold.

Great importance to the AIDS Foundation
Susse Wold role in AIDS Foundation are essential to how AIDS Foundation stands today. Therefore she celebrated with an exclusive charity reception at the French Embassy on 9 November.

The French Ambassador Fran?ois Zimeray look forward to celebrating Susse Wold great commitment to the AIDS Foundation and tells why he puts house to charity reception.

- "AIDS Foundation work is not only a fight against a virus, but also a fight against prejudice", said the ambassador.

- "Susse Wold has been very important for the AIDS Foundation and our work to raise money for research, information and patient support. It is quite unique that such a great artist has stuck in one case for so many years", says Klaus Legau, director of AIDS Foundation.

- "To celebrate Susse Wold anniversary is an honor because she has contributed integrity and credibility to the AIDS Foundation work. At the same time, I am glad that Susse Wold has decided that the occasion should be used to raise money for HIV research", says Klaus Legau.

The reception is for special guests and Susse Wold writes in the invitation that she neither wants flowers or wine.

- "I celebrate my 30 years with a donation to AIDS Foundation. It will be the greatest gift if others want to do the same", writes Susse Wold, who want to raise money for research.

Princess Marie participating
Princess Marie participates as a patron of the celebration of Susse Wold 30th anniversary as president of the AIDS Foundation. HRH Princess Marie has been a patron of the AIDS Foundation since 1 December 2012.

AIDS Foundation chairman, consultant Gitte Kronborg, talks about research on HIV and AIDS, and in addition there will be a series of musical performances.

« Last Edit: November 23, 2016, 10:51:56 PM by PeDe » Logged

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: