Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Princess Alexandrea of Sayn-Wittgenstein-Berleburgs Marriage  (Read 6521 times)
Royalfan 72

Gigantic Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« on: September 25, 2011, 06:02:02 PM »

Alexandra went to her sister's wedding as well as to ML birthday party alone. What's going on are she and Jefferson separeted? Just woundering... Perhaps some of you guys know somtething. Thank's in advance.
pixiecat
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Cuba Cuba

Pixiecat loves to Dish!

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: September 25, 2011, 06:27:58 PM »

I was wondering the same thing.  IIRC, she also went to Nik and Tatiana's wedding by herself, and she didn't go to Grasten this year (or at least turn up for the photo shoot). Normally, she's in every Grasten picture with the kids and her husband.  It's especially strange that Jefferson didn't go to Nathalie's wedding.  After all, she's his sister in law.  It's very weird.  The only other thing I can think of is that perhaps he's ill?  If it's not a marriage problem, then maybe he's sick?  It looks like Alexandra was wearing a wedding ring in the ML picture, but that could have just been to keep up appearances.  The whole thing is odd Thinking

All hail the future King Nobstante!!
Knight Grand Cross in the Order of the Whorish Spanx
https://31.media.tumblr.c...ine_mzekcuA9Ln1snsa9a.jpg
Miss Waynfleet

Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: September 25, 2011, 06:30:45 PM »

Or he has no time? What´s his job?
pixiecat
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Cuba Cuba

Pixiecat loves to Dish!

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: September 25, 2011, 06:33:03 PM »

Or he has no time? What´s his job?

I'm not sure.  All I know is that they live in Paris.  He's had lots of time in the past to show up at all these royal engagements and family gatherings Thinking 

Royalfan 72

Gigantic Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: September 25, 2011, 06:36:34 PM »

No time for the long planned wedding of your sister in law? Sounds strange to me...
Lille

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: September 25, 2011, 09:59:46 PM »

Doesn't he work with finance - in a bank or somrthing?
Clara
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Spain Spain

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: September 25, 2011, 11:26:53 PM »

No time for the long planned wedding of your sister in law? Sounds strange to me...

There were no male in laws from the bride's mother's family: Margrethe, Anne-Marie and Alexia also attended alone, but it's true he's supposed to be closer to Nathalie than the others.

pixiecat
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Cuba Cuba

Pixiecat loves to Dish!

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: September 25, 2011, 11:34:54 PM »

I looked at old threads about them on the Stalkers, and there's some old links to Billed Bladet articles from a few years ago.  They denied rumors of marriage trouble in those old articles. Thinking  Maybe there is trouble in the marriage, and maybe it's been going on for a long time.  I'm surprised BB hasn't run another "where's Jefferson?" article. 

pixiecat
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Cuba Cuba

Pixiecat loves to Dish!

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: October 23, 2012, 06:25:24 PM »

According to Marengo at TRF:

According to royalblog Princess Alexandra of Sayn Wittgenstein Berleburg became unwell during the mass and went to the first aid. She left the church in a wheelchair while covering her face with her hand. Her husband seemed embarrassed. Fortunately she left through a side entrance, with no photographers around.

I wonder what this was all about?  Was she partying too much with Cousin Fred?  That's the only reason I can think of for why her husband would be embarrassed.  If she was genuinely sick and he was embarrassed by this, then he's the world's biggest douchebag. 

tatty

Gigantic Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: October 23, 2012, 06:34:23 PM »

According to royalblog Princess Alexandra of Sayn Wittgenstein Berleburg became unwell during the mass and went to the first aid. She left the church in a wheelchair while covering her face with her hand. Her husband seemed embarrassed. Fortunately she left through a side entrance, with no photographers around.

I wonder what this was all about?  Was she partying too much with Cousin Fred?  That's the only reason I can think of for why her husband would be embarrassed.  If she was genuinely sick and he was embarrassed by this, then he's the world's biggest douchebag. 

Great find Pixie  Star - I wonder what they meant by 'embarrassed', it could be worry or another emotion. Maybe she caught a chill from the previous night due to the lack of material in her dress. 

Snow Queen

Humongous Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: October 23, 2012, 06:37:00 PM »

Pregnant? She could be following Mary's example for a "save the marriage baby".
pixiecat
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Cuba Cuba

Pixiecat loves to Dish!

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: October 23, 2012, 08:00:21 PM »

Great find Pixie  Star - I wonder what they meant by 'embarrassed', it could be worry or another emotion. Maybe she caught a chill from the previous night due to the lack of material in her dress. 

Thanks!  Beer  I am kind of hoping that something got lost in translation.  The original news source is a Dutch blog Thinking  Otherwise, it doesn't really make sense unless he was embarrassed because she was hungover.  Very weird.

Paddy1311

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: October 23, 2012, 11:49:18 PM »

Pregnant? She could be following Mary's example for a "save the marriage baby".

If she is is having nausea due to being pregnant. Her husband is being a bit of a bastard, by getting embarrassed and not helping her.
Cloaked

Muted
Humongous Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #13 on: October 24, 2012, 12:19:49 AM »

I hope Alexandra's feeling better.  Sad  Terrible to be sick when attending a function.
Her husband being described as being embarrassed might just be a reporter's poor language translation or an assessment of him looking overcome or stressed by the traumatic situation. etc.
esther angeline

Gigantic Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #14 on: October 24, 2012, 03:53:31 AM »

The Cathedral was reported to be extremely warm.  Maybe she just got ill from the heat/stuffiness.
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: