Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Princess Alexandrea of Sayn-Wittgenstein-Berleburgs Marriage  (Read 12125 times)
pixiecat
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Cuba Cuba

Pixiecat loves to Dish!

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: October 24, 2012, 04:26:58 AM »

The Cathedral was reported to be extremely warm.  Maybe she just got ill from the heat/stuffiness.

That could be.  I would like to know why Jefferson was supposedly embarrassed by this.  That seems like a very inappropriate reaction to someone becoming ill.
Flamingo

Medium Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: October 24, 2012, 05:46:26 PM »

I think we're getting too excited about the Jefferson looked embarrassed thing. Smiley  I'm not really sure what's even considered an embarrassed look vs. concerned/stressed/flustered - it's not like angry or happy where your feelings are pretty obvious.  This was just the impression of a reporter who doesn't know Jefferson and who was probably some distance away.  I'm not saying it's impossible he was embarrassed, but I think we're really jumping to conclusions if we're deciding he definitely was and then assuming there's something wrong with him and/or his marriage because of it. Smiley
Mariendk

Micro Member

Denmark Denmark

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: May 18, 2017, 04:32:03 PM »

Alexandra and Jefferson is divorcing, just read it at dr.dk.
Lady Alice

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: May 18, 2017, 04:36:13 PM »

Whoa.

Anyone see that coming?

Principessa

Most Exalted Member

Netherlands Netherlands

I am the Queen

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: May 18, 2017, 04:37:51 PM »

Whoa.

Anyone see that coming?

Nope, that is surprizing!!!
Principessa

Most Exalted Member

Netherlands Netherlands

I am the Queen

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: May 18, 2017, 04:38:28 PM »

Alexandra and Jefferson is divorcing, just read it at dr.dk.

http://www.dr.dk/nyheder/...s-efter-18-aars-aegteskab
Elissa

Ginormous Member

France France

Topaz for November

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: May 18, 2017, 04:48:54 PM »

They were quite rarely seen together thes last years, except at Graasten maybe.
I 'm not very surprised to be honest.

Maybe they wanted to announce until Prince Richard passed away, in order to 'protect' him ?

pixiecat
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Cuba Cuba

Pixiecat loves to Dish!

Ignore
« Reply #22 on: May 18, 2017, 11:24:06 PM »

Whoa.

Anyone see that coming?

To be honest, I've often wondered if he is an alcoholic.  There's something about his face and demeanor that made me think he might have problems. 

They haven't appeared together much in recent years, but I figured he was just busy with work.  Hope their kids are able to get counseling if they need it to help them process this.
getafix
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Virgin Islands, British Virgin Islands, British

Bye-Bye MEDiana Who!!!!

Ignore
« Reply #23 on: May 19, 2017, 12:59:34 AM »

They were quite rarely seen together thes last years, except at Graasten maybe.
I 'm not very surprised to be honest.

Maybe they wanted to announce until Prince Richard passed away, in order to 'protect' him ?

yeah. I had often wondered about this union.

See Floppy Frodo!! It can be done. YOU too can get a divorce!! and live to tell the tale. Go for it boy!

G Smiley

ANDREW DENTON: Yes. What did... When you first met, what did you see in each other? CROWN PRINCE FREDERIK: What did we see in each other? We saw... Well, it's a bit hard. It's a bit blurry, in a way, because it was just after the Olympics had started and it was one of those evenings where...
SpittingImage

Micro Member

Canada Canada

Ignore
« Reply #24 on: May 19, 2017, 01:56:57 PM »

I put the article through google translate:

""It's an incredibly difficult decision. We have known each other for 30 years, but have come to a point where we have to acknowledge that we have grown apart, says Princess Alexandra.
"We finish the marriage, but stay together in the parents' house. The whole family, but most of the children, of course - now after my father's death - is in a very vulnerable situation, and we therefore ask for peace and respect about the process we are going through, it continues."
jigmesjigga

Medium Member

Ignore
« Reply #25 on: May 19, 2017, 03:32:58 PM »

Since he lost his job, he has been an "independent financial professional", whatever that means. She lost her job in 2013. Unemployment could definitely put a strain on a marriage.
pixiecat
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Cuba Cuba

Pixiecat loves to Dish!

Ignore
« Reply #26 on: May 19, 2017, 07:12:22 PM »

Since he lost his job, he has been an "independent financial professional", whatever that means. She lost her job in 2013. Unemployment could definitely put a strain on a marriage.

I wonder why he lost his job.  It's not often that a noble with a lot of connections to very wealthy people gets fired from a financial services firm.  This makes me wonder if something is very wrong with him. 

He and Alexandra have known each other since they were children, IIRC.
SpittingImage

Micro Member

Canada Canada

Ignore
« Reply #27 on: May 19, 2017, 08:47:46 PM »

I wonder why he lost his job.  It's not often that a noble with a lot of connections to very wealthy people gets fired from a financial services firm.  This makes me wonder if something is very wrong with him. 

He and Alexandra have known each other since they were children, IIRC.

IIRC, he was made redundant as a result of an internal restructuring after a takeover of the financial institution he worked for.
PeDe
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #28 on: September 27, 2017, 06:49:40 PM »

September 27
Alexandra has fallen for the Count from Egeskov Castle - Princess In love - glad and happy

Count Michael Ahlefeldt-Laurvig from Egeskov Castle in Funen is in love! After the divorce from Caroline Søeborg in 2016, he again found love. This time together with Princess Benedict's oldest daughter, Princess Alexandra of Berleburg.

- "We are very, very happy. It feels really good and very nice", said Count Michael, 52, to BB.

Princess Alexandra, 46, announced in May 2017 that she should be divorced from her husband for 18 years, Count Jefferson von Pfeil and Klein-Ellguth.

Maria
Administrator
Most Exalted Member

« Reply #29 on: September 27, 2017, 07:04:48 PM »

They're running tv commercials for this and I was at first SUPER stunned that Alexandra would be dating a Danish noble - because I thought it was Countess Alexandra Beer
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: