Alexander and Maria Pia:
Alexander (13 August 1924 ? 12 May 2016), was the eldest son of late Prince Paul of Yugoslavia, who acted as Regent of Yugoslavia in the 1930s, and his wife, Princess Olga of Greece and Denmark.
Olga, was previously engaged to crown prince Frederik of Denmark (the later king Frederik IX) in 1922. In late 1923 she married Paul. While Frederik went on marrying princess Ingrid of Sweden in 1935.
Alexander was as a nephew of Princess Marina, Duchess of Kent (n?e of Greece and Denmark), a first cousin of Prince Edward, Duke of Kent, Prince Michael of Kent, and Princess Alexandra, The Honourable Lady Ogilvy; thus, he was also a first cousin once removed of Prince Philip, Duke of Edinburgh.
On 12 February 1955, Alexander married the about 10 years younger Italian princess Maria Pia of Savoy (born 24 September 1934), daughter of King Umberto II of Italy and of his wife, Princess Marie-Jos? of Belgium. Apparently they had met on the famous royal cruise organized by Queen Frederika of Greece in 1954.
Alexander and Maria Pia have twin sons born in 1958, a second pair of twins being born in 1963.
1. Prince Dimitri of Yugoslavia (b. 1958)
2. Prince Michael of Yugoslavia (b. 1958)
3. Prince Sergius Marie of Yugoslavia (born 12 March 1963)
4. Princess Helene of Yugoslavia (born 12 March 1963), married Thierry Gaubert (born 14 May 1951) on 12 January 1988 and had issue:
4.1 Milena Gaubert (born 8 July 1988)
4.2 Nastasia Gaubert (born 22 February 1991)
4.3 Leopold Gaubert (born 19 July 1997)
Dimitri often gives me the vibes of being gay, but I am not sure if he is really gay. Can't remember stories of him with love interest/partners. Nothing wrong with being gay, but if he isn't he isn't.
Alexander and Maria Pia divorced in 1967.
In 1973 Alexander married princess Barbara of Liechtenstein, about 20 years younger (born 9 July 1942). She is a cousin of reigning prince Hans Adam II of Liechtenstein, and also a first cousin of his wife princess Marie of Liechtenstein. Alexander and Barbara had one son:
5. prince Du?an of Yugoslavia (born 25 September 1977)
In 2003 Maria Pia married prince Michel of Bourbon-Parma (born 4 March 1926). If I remember it correct, there were rumours/stories Maria Pia and Michel had been in love before but at that time it hadn't worked out. Michel is the son of prince Ren? of Bourbon-Parma and princess Margaret of Denmark. Through paternal and maternal line related to several (reigning and non-reigning) royal and noble European families. Michel is also the younger brother of Queen Anne of Romania. In 1951 Michel married princess Yolande de Broglie-Revel. Although the couple separated legally in 1966 and reconciled in 1983, the marriage ended in divorce in 1999. Michel and Yolande had five dynastic children.
1. Princess In?s of Bourbon-Parma (9 May 1952 ? 20 October 1981). She had a daughter out-of-wedlock; Marie M?lodie de Bourbon (born 4 June 1977). Adopted by her grandfather, Prince Michel, 20 November 1982.
2. Prince Erik of Bourbon-Parma (born 28 August 1953), married in 1980 Countess Lydia af Holstein-Ledreborg (born 22 February 1955), daughter of Princess Marie Gabriele of Luxembourg, divorced in 1999. They had five children:
2.1 Princess Antonia of Bourbon-Parma (born 10 June 1981)
2.2 Princess Marie of Bourbon-Parma (born 23 December 1982)
2.3 Princess Alexia of Bourbon-Parma (born 7 March 1985)
2.4 Prince Michel of Bourbon-Parma (born 12 February 1989)
2.5 Prince Henri of Bourbon-Parma (born 14 October 1991)
3. Princess Sybil Marie Josephine Anne Victorie of Bourbon-Parma (born 10 November 1954), married in 1997 Craig Richards.
4. Princess Victoire of Bourbon-Parma (8 November 1957 ? 2001), who married in 1974 and divorcing before 1988, Baron Ernst von Gecmen-Waldek (born 11 July 1943) before remarrying in 1993, with Carlos Ernesto Rodriguez. She had two children with Baron Ernst:
4.1 Baroness Tatiana von Gecmen-Waldek (born 22 June 1974), married Michael Berger-Sandhofer in September 1995 in Versailles.
4.2 Baron Vincent Nicholas von Gecmen-Waldek (born 30 August 1981)
5. Prince Charles-Emmanuel of Bourbon-Parma (born 3 June 1961), who married in 1991, Constance de Ravinel (born 18 July 1971), daughter of Yves, Baron de Ravinel and his wife, Alix de Castellane-Esperron (of the Duque de Almaz?n de Saint-Priest) They have four children:
5.1 Prince Amaury of Bourbon-Parma (born 30 October 1991)
5.2 Princess Charlotte of Bourbon-Parma (born 18 July 1993)
5.3 Princess Elizabeth of Bourbon-Parma (born 12 June 1996)
5.4 Princess Zita of Bourbon-Parme (born 1 April 1999) Her godparents are Louis Alphonse, Duke of Anjou, and Comtesse Bernard de Castellane (n?e Lady Charlotte-Anne Montagu-Douglas-Scott, daughter of John Scott, 9th Duke of Buccleuch).
Michel had a daughter born out-of-wedlock in 1977 with Laure Le Bourgeois (born 1950):
6. Am?lie Le Bourgeois (legally adopted, on 5 June 1997, the surname "de Bourbon de Parme") (born 13 March 1977) who married in 2009 Igor Bogdanoff (born 29 August 1949). They have issue, Alexandre Bogdanoff, born 24 October 2011.