Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 105 106 [107] 108   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Royal Brides  (Read 724097 times)
zadalina
Banned
Warned
Baby Member

Ignore
« Reply #1590 on: May 20, 2016, 01:13:38 PM »

I find this topic very interesting, probably because I'm getting married this year. Like many posters already pointed out, I think the most important part is to pick a dress that fits one's figure. Mary's dress, for instance, would look much better on a smaller, more delicate woman. I, myself, am very small and pretty thin, so I know for sure that the big princess dress wouldn't look good on me. I don't think it would look good on MM either, so kuddos to her for keeping it simply beautiful. I'm not a fan of the boquet though.
I like Grace's dress the most. I also like the simplicity in MM's dress, but Victoria's also look good to me. Kate, is for me, a cheap copy of Grace, and Horfia a cheap copy of Kate (pretty well done!).

Princess Nathalie zu Sayn-Wittgenstein-Berleburg had a lovely wedding gown as well (more https://thefashionbrides....egory/royal-bride/page/6/)

Elissa

Ginormous Member

France France

Topaz for November

Ignore
« Reply #1591 on: May 20, 2016, 03:47:21 PM »

Princess Nathalie zu Sayn-Wittgenstein-Berleburg had a lovely wedding gown as well (more https://thefashionbrides....egory/royal-bride/page/6/)

Nathalie looked great  Smiley
The picture above was actually taken the moment she realized she had forgotten her bouquet !  Laugh bounce

zadalina
Banned
Warned
Baby Member

Ignore
« Reply #1592 on: May 20, 2016, 09:03:36 PM »

Nathalie looked great  Smiley
The picture above was actually taken the moment she realized she had forgotten her bouquet !  Laugh bounce

exactly Elissa :D i think that's one of the reason I liked her so much. she seemed like a happy and no fuss bride; I've had an interest in bridal fashion for many many years and sometimes I can just feel the vibe from a bride; indeed hers was a low key wedding but some brides just give you that good vibe ( not sure if make any sense  Blush )

another bride I absolutely love is Philomena of  Tornos and Steinhart ,she married Prince Jean d?Orleans  - not the best looking couple or the happiest but her Lacroix gowns has amazing details... I also kinda like the different tiara

you can see more here http://bit.ly/1qzjdJO

Elissa

Ginormous Member

France France

Topaz for November

Ignore
« Reply #1593 on: May 20, 2016, 09:12:13 PM »

Nathalie looked great  Smiley
The picture above was actually taken the moment she realized she had forgotten her bouquet !  Laugh bounce

exactly Elissa :D i think that's one of the reason I liked her so much. she seemed like a happy and no fuss bride; I've had an interest in bridal fashion for many many years and sometimes I can just feel the vibe from a bride; indeed hers was a low key wedding but some brides just give you that good vibe ( not sure if make any sense  Blush )

I see what you mean zadalina  Smiley Some brides just radiate happiness and litterally glow on their big day, Victoria of Sweden comes to mind too !
And others not so that much. Like Mary for example with her smug smiles, nose-in-the-air and snapping at bridesmaids ( because they were a bit slow before giving her bouquet back or arranging her train !) at her wedding.

zadalina
Banned
Warned
Baby Member

Ignore
« Reply #1594 on: May 28, 2016, 09:27:24 PM »

I'm  not sure if she fits into the royal wedding pattern, but the Duke of Wellington?s daughter Lady Charlotte Wellesley  was a lovely bride

more http://bit.ly/1qStNvR

Principessa

Most Exalted Member

Netherlands Netherlands

I am the Queen

Ignore
« Reply #1595 on: June 23, 2016, 11:09:03 AM »

Almost married for a year now:

Amelia d'Orleans- Braganca & James Spearman:

http://peoplebrightandbea...ganca-james-spearman.html

Principessa

Most Exalted Member

Netherlands Netherlands

I am the Queen

Ignore
« Reply #1596 on: November 29, 2016, 09:39:48 AM »

Alexandra:

Marie:

Mary:

loyalsubject

Ignore
« Reply #1597 on: May 22, 2017, 05:31:12 PM »

Which brides (and grooms) do you think were virgins on their wedding days? Do you think that anyone in the current generation stuck to this rule?
Lille

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #1598 on: May 22, 2017, 05:46:30 PM »

The only one I can think of in the last 40 years is Diana.
loyalsubject

Ignore
« Reply #1599 on: May 22, 2017, 05:50:15 PM »

What about brides from Catholic countries like María Teresa and Stéphanie of Luxembourg, Mathilde of Belgium, Sophie of Liechtenstein?
Principessa

Most Exalted Member

Netherlands Netherlands

I am the Queen

Ignore
« Reply #1600 on: May 22, 2017, 06:01:06 PM »

What about brides from Catholic countries like María Teresa and Stéphanie of Luxembourg, Mathilde of Belgium, Sophie of Liechtenstein?

Perhaps.....but even they could have given it a try first Wink
Lille

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #1601 on: May 22, 2017, 06:13:18 PM »

Well, I must admit I suspect that Steph of Lux is still a virgin
Principessa

Most Exalted Member

Netherlands Netherlands

I am the Queen

Ignore
« Reply #1602 on: May 22, 2017, 06:25:05 PM »

Well, I must admit I suspect that Steph of Lux is still a virgin

Laughing

pixiecat
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Cuba Cuba

Pixiecat loves to Dish!

Ignore
« Reply #1603 on: May 25, 2017, 11:36:54 PM »

We know Imre and Katie were virgins.  How do we know this?  They literally published some idiotic essay about how they were both virgins and wouldn't be having sex until their wedding night.  It was so inappropriate, immodest, and just flat out creepy.  A person's sexual status is absolutely nobody's business.
onar

Large Member

Greece Greece

Ignore
« Reply #1604 on: June 02, 2017, 01:24:47 AM »

We know Imre and Katie were virgins.  How do we know this?  They literally published some idiotic essay about how they were both virgins and wouldn't be having sex until their wedding night.  It was so inappropriate, immodest, and just flat out creepy.  A person's sexual status is absolutely nobody's business.
Who's Imre? And by Katie, do you mean Kate Middleton, or someone else?

Pages: 1 ... 105 106 [107] 108   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: