Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 50 51 [52] 53 54 ... 114   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Royal Brides  (Read 967534 times)
Miss Waynfleet

Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #765 on: November 10, 2010, 11:08:49 PM »

Alexandra. Not so nice  Crap
Lurker

Small Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #766 on: November 11, 2010, 05:22:19 AM »

If I recall correctly, that necklace was given to her by Joachim. Wearing it to marry Martin is in rather poor taste.  Also, dressing like a first-time bride when you're divorced and over forty is also kind of tacky.   
Poptart
Banned
Medium Member

Ignore
« Reply #767 on: November 11, 2010, 05:26:28 AM »

True. she's not so nice.  Spiteful
Poptart
Banned
Medium Member

Ignore
« Reply #768 on: November 11, 2010, 05:27:57 AM »

[quote [/quote]

If I recall correctly, that necklace was given to her by Joachim. Wearing it to marry Martin is in rather poor taste.  Also, dressing like a first-time bride when you're divorced and over forty is also kind of tacky.   
[/quote]

second timer dressed like that Huh? who did she think she was impressing ?? Thumb down
Diamond Lil

Gigantic Member

New Zealand New Zealand

Ignore
« Reply #769 on: November 11, 2010, 05:31:27 AM »

Really?  I didn't know that about the necklace.  Women who've been married before always look off dressed as first time brides, IMO.   

Poptart
Banned
Medium Member

Ignore
« Reply #770 on: November 11, 2010, 05:36:14 AM »

Really?  I didn't know that about the necklace.  Women who've been married before always look off dressed as first time brides, IMO.   

....especially when the "look" has been paid for by the 1st husband..... Ranting Spiteful
Diamond Lil

Gigantic Member

New Zealand New Zealand

Ignore
« Reply #771 on: November 11, 2010, 05:39:40 AM »

....especially when the "look" has been paid for by the 1st husband..... Ranting Spiteful

Yeah, there's that too.  Maybe it was meant as a bit of a slap in the face to Joachim. 

Poptart
Banned
Medium Member

Ignore
« Reply #772 on: November 11, 2010, 05:42:32 AM »

Yeah, there's that too.  Maybe it was meant as a bit of a slap in the face to Joachim.  

Ya. ....she was good at that....(still is ) Crap
Ddos
Banned
Medium Member

Erik Bruhn

Ignore
« Reply #773 on: November 11, 2010, 08:38:49 AM »

When it comes to tally up the check I think you'll find
that the DRH still owe her. And owe her big time.
She gave them years of hard work and gave birth to two
fine specimens of healthy royal dna. A task the two present
girls haven't managed to do - yet.

And if we have to be specific then it isn't Joachim's money.
It is the danish taxpayers'. And if I should choose between
giving money to a frock or serial vacationing and baby Vuitton
shoes, a wedding dress sounds quite prudent.
esther angeline

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #774 on: November 11, 2010, 01:23:30 PM »

Alexandra. Not so nice  Crap

If I recall correctly, that necklace was given to her by Joachim. Wearing it to marry Martin is in rather poor taste.  Also, dressing like a first-time bride when you're divorced and over forty is also kind of tacky.  
Star My sentiments exactly.  It is not like she did not have a big wedding the first time around.  I thought this spectacle was tasteless.  (I know I am being harsh...bad mood this am    Angry     Snare ).

I also agree with you DdoS.  At at the end of the day, the final opinion rests with you Danish taxpayers.  I can't reimburse your Mary shopping spree money, but here is a  Star instead.  Yes
Tulip of Nonsense

Large Member

Monaco Monaco

Je chante donc je suis...

Ignore
« Reply #775 on: November 11, 2010, 01:33:46 PM »

Since Countess Alexandra is one of the very few favourite (ex-)royals of mine, I’m inclined to agree with Bdos... though I wouldn’t say the rest of you are absolutely wrong in what you’re stating... As always, it's just a matter of (different) opinion.

"I was given a degree by a college of unbeautiful nonsense... And I have kissed a prince in a land where men grind their wheat in the sky..."
Melville Davisson Post
michelle j

Gigantic Member

You should be jealous, you ugly fat fraus.

Ignore
« Reply #776 on: November 12, 2010, 01:41:23 AM »

Bitter Aging Ugly Fat Fraus taking a break from bitching & posting on their favorite royal board & on their way to Krispy Kreme's to buy 48 dozen glazed donuts. Then rushing home to post again whilst shoving ten donuts down their throats.
Little_star
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #777 on: November 12, 2010, 01:50:07 AM »

Thanks for that photo michelle, I never noticed before but Marie is holding her grandmother's hand Smiley

(img)http://i50.photobucket.com/albums/f334/Little_stars/2017-03-07%2023.04.19.png(/img)
Lurker

Small Member

Ignore
« Reply #778 on: November 12, 2010, 02:26:17 AM »

Thanks for that photo michelle, I never noticed before but Marie is holding her grandmother's hand Smiley

Who is the fellow on the far left?  He looks like he could be Henrik's younger brother.
michelle j

Gigantic Member

You should be jealous, you ugly fat fraus.

Ignore
« Reply #779 on: November 12, 2010, 02:34:24 AM »

He is Marie's Step-father.  Smiley

Click for HQ's.

Bitter Aging Ugly Fat Fraus taking a break from bitching & posting on their favorite royal board & on their way to Krispy Kreme's to buy 48 dozen glazed donuts. Then rushing home to post again whilst shoving ten donuts down their throats.
Pages: 1 ... 50 51 [52] 53 54 ... 114   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: