Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 49 50 [51] 52 53 ... 114   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Royal Brides  (Read 969456 times)
Clara
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Spain Spain

Ignore
« Reply #750 on: November 09, 2010, 12:13:28 PM »

Interesting comment from BlueGoa:

Absolute bullshit, marasmatic idea. A "queen" who was happily married (to Gigia Malania, with 2 daughters) and who's marriage was broken by assholes around her, just so she could marry this one-brained idiot who was born and raised in slums and grew up half hungry on "Georgian community" living in Spain donations that people made for this starving, poor "royal" family. I guess she's also one-brained idiot - match made in Heaven.
This whole thing is one big JOKE
!

http://www.royalconfrater...intteotonio.com/news.html

http://burusi.wordpress.c...19/david-xiii-bagrationi/

We can see what Blue Goa thinks about the dispute, but David is the one considered heir by the Bagrationi family. 
His father was a good friend of Juan Carlos, he was a racing driver and his children weren't born on slums or raised half-hungry.  Wink
I wonder if Anna was really "forced" to divorce or if the marriage wasn't all she expected. Years ago, the same guy who convinced them to get married tried the same and she said no and married her ex-husband. It's very strange that years later after having two children together she decides to divorce in order to "fulfill her obligations"  Thinking

Miss Waynfleet

Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #751 on: November 09, 2010, 06:23:38 PM »

We can see what Blue Goa thinks about the dispute, but David is the one considered heir by the Bagrationi family. 
His father was a good friend of Juan Carlos, he was a racing driver and his children weren't born on slums or raised half-hungryWink
I wonder if Anna was really "forced" to divorce or if the marriage wasn't all she expected. Years ago, the same guy who convinced them to get married tried the same and she said no and married her ex-husband. It's very strange that years later after having two children together she decides to divorce in order to "fulfill her obligations"  Thinking

Didnīt thought that either. The interesting part was that about Annas first marriage.
Maybe they thought after the little war in Georgia, the country is unstable and the restoration of the monarchy would go faster.
Anne realized and divorced  Thinking  But this would be stupid. 
Clara
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Spain Spain

Ignore
« Reply #752 on: November 09, 2010, 06:34:45 PM »

Yes, I also thought of that, that someone assured her that it was the perfect moment. I really don't want to belive that they convinced her now and she divorced her husband for that  Sad

Miss Waynfleet

Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #753 on: November 09, 2010, 06:48:34 PM »

http://www.google.com/hos...lMQfJAxzGZkM9kOvzKsktCy2w

"Fairytale" wedding. Hello? This word is so scuffed  Crazy
According to politican Tornike Sharashenidze, the Georgian people are frustrated with their government.

Akaki Asatiani, the leader of Georgia's small Monarchist Party, said many Georgians are resistant to the idea of a constitutional monarchy and do not understand how it would work.

"The 200-year gap in the royal tradition is an issue and most Georgians lack understanding of the constitutional monarchy system," he said. "But sooner or later people will realise that this constitutional model is a guarantee for democracy and stability."

http://i42.tinypic.com/2hoz58n.jpg
http://i42.tinypic.com/4v07iw.jpg
http://i39.tinypic.com/124h6qc.jpg 
http://i41.tinypic.com/2qk85cx.jpg
http://i39.tinypic.com/121z6zl.jpg
Clara
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Spain Spain

Ignore
« Reply #754 on: November 09, 2010, 06:50:56 PM »

He looks sooo happy. Anna at least smiles in some pics.

Miss Waynfleet

Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #755 on: November 09, 2010, 06:56:16 PM »

Typical caucasian bridegroom costumes can look good  Halo

We will see in several years, how they manage their marriage. They donīt have children yet, I guess.  Lolipop
michelle j

Gigantic Member

United States United States

You should be jealous, you ugly fat fraus.

Ignore
« Reply #756 on: November 09, 2010, 08:40:13 PM »

Wedding of the Georgian pretender to the throne, David Bagrationi, and the eldest daughter of the other Bagrationi branch claiming the throne, Anna Bagrationi-Gruzinskaya. They got married in 2009, it was an arranged marriage, the bride is divorced and has two daughters and they were in Miss W signature for a while. It was said that two months after the wedding they were already separated.
Interesting article about the wedding: http://www.georgiatimes.info/en/news/7197.html

Talking on the phone  Shocked

The groom just oozes sex appeal.   

Bitter Aging Ugly Fat Fraus taking a break from bitching & posting on their favorite royal board & on their way to Krispy Kreme's to buy 48 dozen glazed donuts. Then rushing home to post again whilst shoving ten donuts down their throats.
shoshanah

Ginormous Member

New Zealand New Zealand

getting ready for a date with Shosh

Ignore
« Reply #757 on: November 10, 2010, 12:40:34 AM »

Are they still married or at least pretending to be?

Diamond Lil

Gigantic Member

New Zealand New Zealand

Ignore
« Reply #758 on: November 10, 2010, 04:49:19 AM »

Apologies if any have these have been posted before...

The Queen Mother.. (Lady Elizabeth Bowes-Lyon)

« Last Edit: November 10, 2010, 04:55:02 AM by Diamond Lil » Logged

lyndell75

Big Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #759 on: November 10, 2010, 08:48:15 AM »

For me:
1. CP Mette Marit - simple yet grand
2. Sarah Ferguson - she never looked better
3. Marie-Chantal Miller - royal and stunning

My all time favorite wedding dresses

fairy

Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #760 on: November 10, 2010, 09:49:31 AM »

Back to Georgia:
if she divorced her husband (father of her daughters) to marry that bloke (who btw has a cunning resemblance to the workman how just did my bathroom and how is from that part of town too, hmmm Thinking) and therefore  increase her ridiculous change of becoming a state-kept in luxury princess or royal she is the ultimate gold-digger.
Just don't come with the duty above all bullpoop.

Mary's life motto:
"if I had the choice between world peace and a Prada handbag, I'd choose the latter one" Marian Keyes.
Clara
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Spain Spain

Ignore
« Reply #761 on: November 10, 2010, 12:12:58 PM »

Are they still married or at least pretending to be?

Two months after the wedding it was said in some MBs that they were already separated, but some months ago it was also said they were seen together in Venice. The only purpose of this wedding was to unify the Bagrationis, if they are not going to have children-heirs I don't understand why they got married.

Diamond Lil

Gigantic Member

New Zealand New Zealand

Ignore
« Reply #762 on: November 10, 2010, 12:25:24 PM »

Apologies if any of these have been posted before...

The Queen Mother.. (Lady Elizabeth Bowes-Lyon)

tigerben
Board Helper
Humongous Member

Ireland, Republic of Ireland, Republic of

Ignore
« Reply #763 on: November 10, 2010, 02:11:55 PM »

Love the Pictures Diamond Lil Star The Queen mum I think was never the beauty she was made out to be, even through I love the flapper style of the 20s I did,nt think it suited her as she was matronly set. But the first picture is one of the nicest one's I,ve seen of her.
earl grey

Small Member

Netherlands Netherlands

Ignore
« Reply #764 on: November 10, 2010, 10:49:34 PM »

She has an ugly thingy on her head but I guess that was the fashion back then.
Pages: 1 ... 49 50 [51] 52 53 ... 114   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: