Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 10   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Qatar Royals  (Read 64040 times)
hanzo1

Most Exalted Member

Costa Rica Costa Rica

Ignore
« Reply #45 on: October 24, 2012, 10:47:35 AM »

Mozah is creepy looking up close looks like a corpse

Are the shades of Pemberley to be thus polluted?

loubna

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #46 on: October 24, 2012, 10:49:55 AM »

Qatar's First Lady Sheikha Mozah bint Nasser al-Missned (L) walks alongside the wife of Gaza's Hamas prime minister Ismail Haniya (R) during a welcome ceremony at the Rafah border crossing with Egypt on October 23, 2012 in the Gaza Strip. Qatari Emir Sheikh Hamad bin Khalifa al-Thani crossed into the Gaza Strip in the first visit by a head of state since the Islamist Hamas movement took over in 2007

very pretty dress for moza
Rita

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #47 on: October 27, 2012, 01:48:25 AM »

Dress is inspired from Palestinian culture look nice indeed better than the 'Nouveau riche' style dresses that Mozah use to wear Wink

LipGloss

Micro Member

Ignore
« Reply #48 on: October 28, 2012, 06:59:21 PM »

Her Palestinian inspired dress is very beautiful one of her best outfits  Wink ,
I agree with ZittoAnna I'm not a fan of the "Turban-ish" kind of head cover
atleast not as a permanent style
Haro503

Ignore
« Reply #49 on: January 09, 2013, 01:01:31 PM »

Well turban is her trademark   Wink

Is there any news about their children ?
Rita

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #50 on: June 11, 2013, 02:38:20 AM »

somehow history repeat itself again Mozah has something to do here too

Qatar preparing for leadership transition
Senior figures in Qatar have briefed foreign counterparts that the time has come for Sheikh Tamim bin Hamad, the 33-year-old crown prince to take over the leadership of the gas-rich Gulf state, the Daily Telegraph has learned.
 The succession plan, which is due to be launched by the end of the month, will see Hamad bin Jassim, the prime minister and one of the biggest investors in Britain, give up his position
http://www.telegraph.co.u...eadership-transition.html

Rasputin

Mini Member

Ignore
« Reply #51 on: June 11, 2013, 06:18:24 PM »

somehow history repeat itself again Mozah has something to do here too

Qatar preparing for leadership transition
Senior figures in Qatar have briefed foreign counterparts that the time has come for Sheikh Tamim bin Hamad, the 33-year-old crown prince to take over the leadership of the gas-rich Gulf state, the Daily Telegraph has learned.
 The succession plan, which is due to be launched by the end of the month, will see Hamad bin Jassim, the prime minister and one of the biggest investors in Britain, give up his position
http://www.telegraph.co.u...eadership-transition.html

I didn't know Hamad has health problems. I'm surprised by this article describing him as liberal and charismatic.

Sheikh Hamad, the emir, took power in a bloodless coup in 1995, taking advantage of his father's absence on a trip to Europe. The charismatic monarch has overseen the transformation of the emirate, which lies just 21 miles from the coast of Iran. His glamorous wife Sheikha Mozah, who was last week seen at a charity function with the Prince of Wales at Windsor Castle, has been a symbol of women's rights in the Arab world.

Mozah is one of the Emir's 3 wives. I didn't know clotheshorsing could make someone a symbol of women's rights.
BTW she managed to secure the throne to her son, let's see if he will be up to the job.
Rita

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #52 on: June 11, 2013, 10:49:14 PM »

Mozah is one of the Emir's 3 wives. I didn't know clotheshorsing could make someone a symbol of women's rights.

this is the best i've read to describe Mozah
they are not even elegant clothes
crazy how those ladies get all the credits while the real  women's rights activists in Arab world are hardly mentioned YUK

Clara
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Spain Spain

Ignore
« Reply #53 on: June 14, 2013, 01:02:23 PM »

Oil-rich Gulf state's crown prince Sheikh Tamim Bin Hamad is poised to succeed 61-year-old father Khalifa Al Thani, UK's Daily Telegraph reports; Sheikh Hamad Bin Jasem set to relinquish premiership

Qatari Crown Prince Sheikh Tamim Bin Hamad, 33, is poised to succeed his 61-year-old father, the current emir Khalifa Al Thani.

The UK's Daily Telegraph has reported that key foreign states have been briefed about Qatar's succession plans, which will see power transferred from the hands of the current Qatari emir to his son.

The US and Iran have both known about the oil-rich state's succession plans for at least one year, the Telegraph reported.

The power transition is expected within one month, pending a decision by Qatar's royal court.

The move will also reportedly see Qatar's high-profile prime minister, Sheikh Hamad Bin Jasem, leave his post.

According to Al-Ahram's Arabic-language news website, Bin Jasem will stay on with the Qatar Investment Authority, while also continuing his involvement with UK retail giant Harrods.

Emir Al Thani has reportedly been suffering health problems recently. He has been in power since 1995 when he took over from his father in a bloodless coup.

http://english.ahram.org....n-within-month-UK-pr.aspx

Clara
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Spain Spain

Ignore
« Reply #54 on: June 14, 2013, 01:03:10 PM »

Emir of Qatar to cede powers to 33-year-old son

Qatar leadership change would herald little shift in policy
« Last Edit: June 14, 2013, 01:10:37 PM by Clara » Logged

Rasputin

Mini Member

Ignore
« Reply #55 on: June 14, 2013, 05:12:10 PM »

Sheikh Tamim is 33, young compared to other Gulf Arab rulers.

But Neil Partrick, a Gulf security expert who contributes to the London School of Economics Gulf Studies Programme, said the emir, Sheikh Hamad bin Khalifa al-Thani, would likely "exercise considerable power over his relatively inexperienced son".

Given the family record in feud over power between fathers/sons/brothers, Hamad and Tamim's relationship will be unstable, maybe dramatic.

I wonder if Tamim will have a "public" wife, and if Mozah will allow her to have a more or less high profile.
Clara
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Spain Spain

Ignore
« Reply #56 on: June 14, 2013, 05:50:28 PM »

But Neil Partrick, a Gulf security expert who contributes to the London School of Economics Gulf Studies Programme, said the emir, Sheikh Hamad bin Khalifa al-Thani, would likely "exercise considerable power over his relatively inexperienced son".

Given the family record in feud over power between fathers/sons/brothers, Hamad and Tamim's relationship will be unstable, maybe dramatic.

I wonder if Tamim will have a "public" wife, and if Mozah will allow her to have a more or less high profile.

I also thought it was an interesting move, considering how he reached power  Thinking

Rasputin

Mini Member

Ignore
« Reply #57 on: June 14, 2013, 06:53:12 PM »

I also thought it was an interesting move, considering how he reached power  Thinking

Sheikh Hamad must have serious health problems, then  Thinking
Clara
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Spain Spain

Ignore
« Reply #58 on: June 14, 2013, 06:56:18 PM »

Could it be possible that he wants to establish his son as the strong, undisputed ruler (maybe with some prompting from Mozah?) while he's still alive? (This could be total bs, as I don't really know anything about the Qatari royals and their power dynamics)

Rita

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #59 on: June 14, 2013, 07:01:16 PM »

Sheikh Hamad must have serious health problems, then  Thinking
i don't believe he have any health problems he looks fine to me,either Mozah pushed him or he really think it's time to him to let the next generation take the lead and if it's Mozah work i am really start to wonder how powerful this woman.
i also wonder about Tamim wife rule in the futur how many wives e have anyway.

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 10   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: