Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 10   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Qatar Royals  (Read 64047 times)
Little_star
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #60 on: June 14, 2013, 07:07:38 PM »

I'm probably going to sound like a class A b*tch but Sheikh Hammad is obese, possibly morbidly so, and in all likelihood suffers from any number of ailments that come with living such an excessive liefstyle.

Considering his weight it's unsurprising if he has health problems.

IMO.

(img)http://i50.photobucket.com/albums/f334/Little_stars/2017-03-07%2023.04.19.png(/img)
Rita

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #61 on: June 14, 2013, 07:15:26 PM »

I'm probably going to sound like a class A b*tch but Sheikh Hammad is obese, possibly morbidly so, and in all likelihood suffers from any number of ailments that come with living such an excessive liefstyle.

IMO.
come on LS you must admit he lost alot of weight lately

Rasputin

Mini Member

Ignore
« Reply #62 on: June 14, 2013, 07:20:52 PM »

Could it be possible that he wants to establish his son as the strong, undisputed ruler (maybe with some prompting from Mozah?) while he's still alive? (This could be total bs, as I don't really know anything about the Qatari royals and their power dynamics)

My guess is that it's Mozah who wants to establish her son as the indisputed ruler, since in Qatar there is no law of succession, and not all the Emir's sons are hers.

@Rita Sheikh Tamim has two wives
Little_star
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #63 on: June 14, 2013, 07:22:12 PM »

IMO.

He has,  but then maybe he's been ordered to by his doctor for his own good?

That being said I'm not discounting that it may be for something completely unrelated and poor health is a good excuse, it's believable for starters!

(img)http://i50.photobucket.com/albums/f334/Little_stars/2017-03-07%2023.04.19.png(/img)
Rita

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #64 on: June 14, 2013, 07:36:32 PM »

IMO.

He has,  but then maybe he's been ordered to by his doctor for his own good?

That being said I'm not discounting that it may be for something completely unrelated and poor health is a good excuse, it's believable for starters!
i see you're point,it would be good he think his health don't allow him to do well his job and quit maybe royals and king of SA should take a note.

ok then wich wife of Tamim will play the big role?

Clara
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Spain Spain

Ignore
« Reply #65 on: June 14, 2013, 07:42:57 PM »

None, it will be his mother 

danishorphan

Warned
Gigantic Member

Papua New Guinea Papua New Guinea

Lives to fill her hollow leg!

Ignore
« Reply #66 on: June 14, 2013, 09:38:51 PM »

Star Clara. I think you are spot on...it is a well-known fact that Sh Hamid has been on dialysis for years. Don't know if that problem ever gets solved, but perhaps it might have something to do with that. Yes, overweight....but could stand to lose more, eh?

The truth will eventually be revealed!
Rita

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #67 on: June 15, 2013, 12:10:42 AM »

Star Star
you're certainly right

Lalia_9

Baby Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #68 on: June 15, 2013, 02:29:44 AM »

Sheikha Jawahar his first wife will have a more prominent role.  She has already been photographed at events, but his second wife, the daughter of the minister to Jordan has not.  Therefore, I get the impression that his first wife, who has earned her bachelors from the University of Qatar, like the mother-in-law, will be showcased more often in Qatar.  However, in an international capacity, I think Mozah will continue her work.  Tamim like the crown prince of Bahrain will attend events on the international stage alone, for the meanwhile. 

I would like to see if his younger brother Mohammed will have a more prominent role and how he will use his brother Jassim, who is very popular in Qatar, especially among the conservative Qatari.   

Little_star
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #69 on: June 15, 2013, 11:06:03 AM »

Star 

Lalia_9

Baby Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #70 on: June 15, 2013, 05:06:39 PM »

Star Clara. I think you are spot on...it is a well-known fact that Sh Hamid has been on dialysis for years. Don't know if that problem ever gets solved, but perhaps it might have something to do with that. Yes, overweight....but could stand to lose more, eh?

I thought the Emir had a kidney transplant in 2003, which caused the excessive weight gain (this is well known).  He was on a lot of steroids and anti-virals.  What I do not understand now is all of the weight loss?  So is he back on dialysis? I thought his health had improved?  My bad.
« Last Edit: June 15, 2013, 05:14:43 PM by Lalia_9 » Logged
Rita

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #71 on: June 15, 2013, 10:42:58 PM »

i didn't know have sush serious health problems i've always thought Hamad lose weight to satisfy Mozah.

today i read that the army is involved some how it's kind of coup d'etat.

Clara
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Spain Spain

Ignore
« Reply #72 on: June 16, 2013, 02:17:26 PM »

Thanks DO, Rita and LS  Curtsey Wink Star Star Star

Rita

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #73 on: June 24, 2013, 01:50:18 AM »

i think this is the first public apparition of Sheikh Hamad since the abdication news
receiving President Holland with CP Sheikh Tamim

Rita

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #74 on: June 24, 2013, 06:49:18 PM »

its happening tomorrow
Qatari emir to transfer power to his son
The Qatari emir has confirmed to members of the ruling family that he will step down and transfer power to his heir apparent.
Sheikh Hamad bin Khalifa Al Thani met royals and prominent members of Qatari society on Monday, and announced plans for a transition to his son, Sheikh Tamim bin Hamad Al Thani
http://www.aljazeera.com/.../2013624142323118503.html

Qatar Emirís power transfer to son imminent
DOHA - The Emir of Qatar, Sheikh Hamad bin Khalifa al-Thani, is expected to meet members of the royal family Monday, with Qatari officials and diplomats saying a transfer of power to his son, Crown Prince Sheikh Tamim bin Hamad al-Thani, is imminent
http://www.middle-east-on...ine.com/english/?id=59631

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 10   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: