Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 32 33 [34] 35 36   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kids just love Mary  (Read 112421 times)
Hester
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Samoa Samoa

Ignore
« Reply #495 on: September 01, 2016, 11:16:55 AM »

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha that is one "Seinfeldian" hand print!
periwinkle

Large Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #496 on: September 01, 2016, 02:52:19 PM »

Gosh she is really saying this is mine all mine talk about possessive. Kids know when they are around crazy people. All those averted eyes give it away I mean really Mary is a very strange presence.
Lapalooza
Banned
Warned
Baby Member

Ignore
« Reply #497 on: September 01, 2016, 07:09:30 PM »

She is quite active and I like her clothing options.
Harley
Board Helper
Ginormous Member

Yemen Yemen

Team Marie all the way

Ignore
« Reply #498 on: September 01, 2016, 07:12:40 PM »

Actually, she's not that active. She's just made to appear that way by the media.

Flanagan

Large Member

Ignore
« Reply #499 on: September 02, 2016, 02:38:33 PM »

That's the best ever....."Boom"   Star
Laprincess

Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #500 on: October 30, 2016, 06:17:46 PM »

Every time she meets a kid, this thread grows.  Crap The girl looks scared.
Barrie

Most Exalted Member

Canada Canada

Rufus loves Royal Dish!

Ignore
« Reply #501 on: October 30, 2016, 08:18:42 PM »

Most kids don't like adults in their face, just introduce yourself as you would yourself to an adult hi so and so my name is Mary would you like to show me in.
Laprincess

Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #502 on: October 31, 2016, 01:44:39 AM »

Poor girl was absolutely petrified and she had to be consoled by someone.  Nerves

Laprincess

Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #503 on: October 31, 2016, 01:54:50 AM »

Most kids don't like adults in their face, just introduce yourself as you would yourself to an adult hi so and so my name is Mary would you like to show me in.

I don't know. QL likes getting down to kids' level too but kids don't look scared of her. There's something about Mary that scares kids out of their wits...

Barrie

Most Exalted Member

Canada Canada

Rufus loves Royal Dish!

Ignore
« Reply #504 on: October 31, 2016, 02:31:02 AM »

I just like to be casual with kids, let them come to me. Leti is great with kids, she is just herself, Mary's case that causes children to cry and run into their mothers' arms.
debbydeb

Gigantic Member

Indonesia Indonesia

Ignore
« Reply #505 on: October 31, 2016, 04:16:12 AM »

Not only the children but some adults too often appear ill at ease when facing Mary. Maybe it's just that she seemed closed off.

Maybe it's because Mary's body language or demeanor projects Regal Aloofness in spades. It's more "Bow to Me and Fear Me" and a forceful one at that, which makes people recoil.  Either she's always like this, or she has cultivated this image of an aloof royal to cover her common roots (an idea that royals are aloof and distant, Royal We and everything). This is often a case when someone wants to Out Royal a Royal.

I always thought that Mary wants to project an image to the world. Strong Earth Mother, maybe she wants to look serene, but looks stern instead. You know, they way one aims to be "benevolent teacher" and ended up being "headmistress from hell".

I mean, it can't just be because her face is scary, Q. Silvia sorry to say that her current face is scary to me but her body language is open, although she looks quite distant at times.
Victoria has a very welcomeful smile and I think she like Leti really has that "let the children come to me" vibe. Madeleine also, especially now she is a mother and not so tanned/orange, she looks like some fairytale princess that draws children in.

Speaking of aloofness, I think Mathilde sometimes gives off this air also, she seems like one of those quiet person whom can be mistaken for snobbery, but her body language is also very open.

Even the epitome of "Royal Aloofness"--more like protocol-enforced aloofness--like QEII and the Japanese Imperial Family has an openness about them.

Laprincess

Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #506 on: October 31, 2016, 06:06:57 AM »

I just noticed something different between Leti and Mary: Leti gets down to kids' level by kneeling down or sitting down. She actually lowers herself to their eye level. On the other hand, Mary just bends down and gets her face in kids' face. I would think it's much more personable and easier for kids to accept a person if she's at their eye level. The way Mary does it probably makes kids feel threatened. In addition, Mary simply doesn't have the warmth Leti has when it comes to kids. Kids can sense it.
getafix
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Virgin Islands, British Virgin Islands, British

Bye-Bye MEDiana Who!!!!

Ignore
« Reply #507 on: October 31, 2016, 11:24:44 AM »

Maybe the difference between Diana, Letti, Maxi and MEdiana is that they like children and children pick that up.

MEDiana uses them as props to show orff her newest pair of shoes in her Vague photo shoot Dead

G Smiley

ANDREW DENTON: Yes. What did... When you first met, what did you see in each other? CROWN PRINCE FREDERIK: What did we see in each other? We saw... Well, it's a bit hard. It's a bit blurry, in a way, because it was just after the Olympics had started and it was one of those evenings where...
CathyJane

Warned
Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #508 on: October 31, 2016, 08:08:43 PM »

When she's around kids, Mary reminds me of the witch in Hansel and Gretel.  Cry
Barrie

Most Exalted Member

Canada Canada

Rufus loves Royal Dish!

Ignore
« Reply #509 on: October 31, 2016, 09:45:10 PM »

Ofcourse Mary would place her handprint on the bear and ruin the picture.
Pages: 1 ... 32 33 [34] 35 36   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: