Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 81 82 [83]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Bhutan Royal news  (Read 617391 times)
fairy

Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #1230 on: May 22, 2018, 04:02:53 PM »

I am aware I sound like the meddling neighbour of my Granny, but for the love of whatevergodnessyouprefer, can they please have another baby?

Mary's life motto:
"if I had the choice between world peace and a Prada handbag, I'd choose the latter one" Marian Keyes.
Principessa

Most Exalted Member

Netherlands Netherlands

I am the Queen

Ignore
« Reply #1231 on: May 22, 2018, 09:51:13 PM »

I am aware I sound like the meddling neighbour of my Granny, but for the love of whatevergodnessyouprefer, can they please have another baby?

Same feelings over here 
Rita

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #1232 on: June 05, 2018, 12:38:10 AM »

June 4 and Queen Jetsun Pema of Bhutan celebrates her 28th birthday. On the occasion of that birthday, representatives from the Taxi Tshogpa, Centenary Farmers' Market, National Veterinary Hospital, and health services personnel presented the Tashi Khadar (traditional white silken scarf) to the Queen at the Lingkana Palace.

Countess of Cows

Gigantic Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #1233 on: June 05, 2018, 01:32:40 AM »

thank you so much Rita, he's getting so big, so adorable I confess I'm such a sugah  Angel

"I would sooner have you hate me for telling you the truth than adore me for telling you lies." Pietro Aretino

I would rather be hated for something I am, than loved for something I am not. -Bob Marley
cordtx

Warned
Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #1234 on: June 05, 2018, 02:29:24 AM »

Is Queen Jetsum hair thinning or getting white on top?
Athena

Mini Member

Ignore
« Reply #1235 on: June 05, 2018, 03:17:40 AM »

Is Queen Jetsum hair thinning or getting white on top?

No, I think it's just an effect of the light on glossy hair.
You can see the same effect on the hair of some of the people in the line, in the first photo.
Antevorta

Large Member

Ignore
« Reply #1236 on: June 05, 2018, 03:29:57 AM »

June 4 and Queen Jetsun Pema of Bhutan celebrates her 28th birthday. On the occasion of that birthday, representatives from the Taxi Tshogpa, Centenary Farmers' Market, National Veterinary Hospital, and health services personnel presented the Tashi Khadar (traditional white silken scarf) to the Queen at the Lingkana Palace.

This family is adorable and seem so genuinely happy. The Queen is hands down gorgeous, the King is ruggedly handsome and their son, I cannot even coherently express how cute he is.
genegal43

Medium Member

All I got was a Nancy Pearl Action Figure...

Ignore
« Reply #1237 on: June 05, 2018, 03:48:53 AM »

This family is adorable and seem so genuinely happy. The Queen is hands down gorgeous, the King is ruggedly handsome and their son, I cannot even coherently express how cute he is.

We need another Bhutan baby!

Genealogy: shrinking the world one person at a time!
mariposa

Micro Member

Ignore
« Reply #1238 on: June 05, 2018, 04:52:51 AM »

They seem like such humble people/couple. I watched the wedding and it was so simple and cute. I loved when he put the crown on her. That was a cute moment. Itís a small town but I like how they include their people.
Countess of Cows

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #1239 on: June 05, 2018, 02:21:50 PM »

Jumping  This family is adorable and seem so genuinely happy. The Queen is hands down gorgeous, the King is ruggedly handsome and their son, I cannot even coherently express how cute he is.

I know IFTSW!  it's the only real fairytale on the whole board.  Yes, many of the couples have romantic stories but the fact he is allowed many wives and vowed to love only her, just makes me gushy inside 

We need to petition the UN to compel them to make more beautiful babies  Wink  the world  needs more joy and you can't look at them and not smile.

The national dress is just gorgeous too, the beautiful fabrics, bright colors and the men sometimes wear fabulous shoes  Thumb up

"I would sooner have you hate me for telling you the truth than adore me for telling you lies." Pietro Aretino

I would rather be hated for something I am, than loved for something I am not. -Bob Marley
cordtx

Warned
Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #1240 on: June 19, 2018, 06:02:22 AM »

Anthony Bourdain did a show in Bhutan before his passing that will Sunday evening 9pm EST. Didn't see anything on the royal family specifically in the previews but it looks beautiful
lellobeetle

Big Member

Ignore
« Reply #1241 on: June 19, 2018, 07:50:42 AM »

Anthony Bourdain did a show in Bhutan before his passing that will Sunday evening 9pm EST. Didn't see anything on the royal family specifically in the previews but it looks beautiful

Oooo that's a delicious (no pun intended) tidbit.  Star Thumb up

Random inconsequential utterance warning: So I had two additional ankle surgeries in February of this year. During my stay in extended nursing/rehabilitation (as I was not permitted to walk) there were two brothers on the nursing home staff who happened to be from Bhutan. When I commented how beautiful their royal family is they each looked at me like I was crazy. I almost got the feeling they felt persecuted or something in their homeland.   Blink  Secret  Thinking

cordtx

Warned
Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #1242 on: June 19, 2018, 08:09:26 AM »

Maybe just surprised anyone knew they had a royal family?
cordtx

Warned
Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #1243 on: June 26, 2018, 03:29:31 AM »

Wow, just watched the Anthony Bourdain in Bhutan episode.
It's his very last show ever before he died.
Try to watch it if possible
lellobeetle

Big Member

Ignore
« Reply #1244 on: June 26, 2018, 03:35:20 AM »

Wow, just watched the Anthony Bourdain in Bhutan episode.
It's his very last show ever before he died.
Try to watch it if possible

Thanks for the recommendation. I started the Congo episode, but quickly became disgusted by some hugely unfair comments and abandoned it.

Pages: 1 ... 81 82 [83]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: