Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 97 98 [99]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Bhutan Royal news  (Read 788872 times)
fairy

Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #1470 on: October 13, 2021, 05:55:30 PM »

They are both gorgeous. But I think Elvis looks somewhat sickly, as if he had a health scare and is not yet fully recovered. He looked even worse a short while ago...

Mary's life motto:
"if I had the choice between world peace and a Prada handbag, I'd choose the latter one" Marian Keyes.
anneboleyn

Warned
Large Member

Canada Canada

Ignore
« Reply #1471 on: October 13, 2021, 06:03:07 PM »

She is stunningly beautiful.

“And she will keep coming back to life, over and over again, because beneath the skin of this gentle human lives a warrior unstoppable.” - Annabelle M. Ramos
Emac0914

Mini Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #1472 on: October 13, 2021, 10:21:44 PM »

They really are a striking couple!  She is beautiful and he just has this regal bearing that just makes them both look so good together.  Of course, the beautiful coloring of their outfits only highlights their attractiveness.
Cordelia Fitzgerald

Medium Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #1473 on: October 14, 2021, 12:43:29 AM »

She is the most beautiful royal lady in the world these days.  And she radiates a serenity and a gentleness that is so attractive.  I've seen pictures of her from her college days when she was dressed in Western clothing, and it's remarkable how much prettier she is in her Bhutanese garb.  It lends her a distinctness and uniqueness.  Goodness I'm flowery in my compliments of her  Blush but I am just such a sugar for her!!

I agree that he looks a little peaky; hope it's nothing serious.
Pages: 1 ... 97 98 [99]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: