Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 78 79 [80] 81 82 ... 163   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Waity's Royal Gaffes  (Read 585985 times)
DuchessofWaiting

Large Member

Australia Australia

Her Majesty, Queen Bananas & Her Consort, Handbag

Ignore
« Reply #1185 on: May 02, 2013, 04:16:30 PM »

That dress worn with the coral coat was a bespoke piece by her dressmaker.

The polka dot TopShop dress is the maternity version. The regular version is more of a dropped waist style as opposed to empire style. High St. designers do make maternity versions. Waity probably isn't buying them, though. I guess she has plans to recycle, so she went up a few sizes and will get them tailored.

"Can you see, my love?"
"Awww."
Tatini

Gigantic Member

Italy Italy

Ignore
« Reply #1186 on: May 02, 2013, 04:48:16 PM »

Trying desperately to have what the DM terms a "Marilyn Moment". The other people's clothes are eerily still next to hers.

She looks so out of place in this picture. Why show her legs? Is she at the beef market??? Ranting
LetThemEatKate

Medium Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #1187 on: May 02, 2013, 11:25:09 PM »

Tatini!!

Tara Jarmon coat, 380 pounds, now sold out. I think it's a pretty coat. You can tell it isn't bespoke because it has simple, clean lines; Kate would've asked for a lot of weird embellishments and alterations.   Grin

Topshop polka dot dress -- the sugars at What Kate Wore have been unable to determine if it is the regular dress or maternity version, or whether it's a tall size or regular size.

Please tell me: what is a High Street? I associate "High Street" with cheap-to-moderately priced clothing. Sounds like it could be a street in London, but by the way the term is used, it sounds like every town in Britain has one. I admit that I don't know.  Blush

:Star:I'm giving all of you stars!!:Star:
tigerben
Board Helper
Humongous Member

Ireland, Republic of Ireland, Republic of

Ignore
« Reply #1188 on: May 02, 2013, 11:27:35 PM »

High street is like the main street, one in every town and city. Top shop sells dresses from £30 to £100 and maybe a little more.
Rasputin

Mini Member

Ignore
« Reply #1189 on: May 02, 2013, 11:41:28 PM »

Kate doesn't learn from the past

LetThemEatKate

Medium Member

Ignore
« Reply #1190 on: May 02, 2013, 11:53:11 PM »

High street is like the main street, one in every town and city. Top shop sells dresses from £30 to £100 and maybe a little more.

Thanks Tigerben!
« Last Edit: May 03, 2013, 12:53:58 AM by LetThemEatKate, Reason: spelling » Logged

LetThemEatKate

Medium Member

Ignore
« Reply #1191 on: May 02, 2013, 11:58:03 PM »

Holy mons pubis, Batman!  Yikes Remember when the press was gushing about the return to modesty Kate was supposed to usher in?  Laugh bounce Laughing

Princess Tia

Small Member

Ignore
« Reply #1192 on: May 03, 2013, 12:02:45 AM »

I think this picture gives more of a sense of how short the dress really was. Don't any of these High Street venues sell maternity clothes?

I said something similar on another thread, so please excuse the repetition.  Evidently, she wants us to be able to see the "crowning" years before the coronation.
LetThemEatKate

Medium Member

Ignore
« Reply #1193 on: May 03, 2013, 12:04:35 AM »

That dress worn with the coral coat was a bespoke piece by her dressmaker.

The polka dot TopShop dress is the maternity version. The regular version is more of a dropped waist style as opposed to empire style. High St. designers do make maternity versions. Waity probably isn't buying them, though. I guess she has plans to recycle, so she went up a few sizes and will get them tailored.

My humble apologies, darling Duchess. You said the dress was bespoke, not the coat. I misread your post.

editorathome
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Bouvet Island Bouvet Island

Ignore
« Reply #1194 on: May 03, 2013, 12:08:58 AM »

It has nothing to do with an ability to learn. She wants to flash the goods at every possible opportunity
Limabeany
Banned
Medium Member

Ignore
« Reply #1195 on: May 03, 2013, 12:22:34 AM »

A little contribution to Rasputin.

http://goodnightsnack.com...un-misreporting-middletonís-wardrobe-malfunction-to-improve-relations-with-the-uk/

When you come to the edge of all the light you know
and are about to step off into the darkness of the unknown,
FAITH is knowing one of two things will happen:
There will be something solid to stand on or you will learn how to fly.
LetThemEatKate

Medium Member

Ignore
« Reply #1196 on: May 03, 2013, 01:04:23 AM »

I think this picture gives more of a sense of how short the dress really was. Don't any of these High Street venues sell maternity clothes?

I said something similar on another thread, so please excuse the repetition.  Evidently, she wants us to be able to see the "crowning" years before the coronation.

Limabeany, that link.. those pictures!  Blush We've seen... we've seen.. everything. EVERYTHING! Front, back, top, bottom. Future Queen of England? And that image of the future King, smearing sun lotion on his wife's bottom 

Princess Tia, I also worry about CamBaby's safety in there. All that stomping around its Mum does on stilettos could concuss the fetus. Plus there's the ever-present danger of a precipitous drop. Poor baby looks down and sees nothing but wide open spaces, green trees, skies, and rolling clouds.

« Last Edit: May 03, 2013, 01:27:00 AM by LetThemEatKate » Logged

scworldtraveler
Banned
Big Member

Damn it feels good to be a gangsta!

Ignore
« Reply #1197 on: May 03, 2013, 06:45:21 AM »

Aha! My journalistic skills are proven successful yet again!
I gained an exclusive from Wills' people on why the duchess wears flowing skirts all the time. You see, according to the people, Wills has an agreement with the wind, which means that it will allow her bottoms to blow to a degree. But do not fear dear readers because the wind knows its place!! You see if anything shows, Will is prepped on standby to sue the sh-t out of it to get it back in line. After all, Catherine needs her cooter freely open at all times; we never know the exact time it will be called into service!!!

(apologies to any non-native speakers if this is confusing; it's actually sarcasm)

Future Crayon

Ginormous Member

Sophie Winklestan

Ignore
« Reply #1198 on: May 03, 2013, 07:29:23 AM »

Such a classy cat!

I love the way no-one now mentions that for 10 years she was a drunken party girl

Throw the Lit🔥🔨 hammer down and say no. You came to Earth to be a leader of legacy.
YOU ARE A GIANT.! Break the matrix! Join The Shaman School its growing and so are you.
dbc
Banned
Banned
Huge Member

Ignore
« Reply #1199 on: May 03, 2013, 10:58:12 AM »

UJJJJJJ she's so weird. why would you want people to see your private parts?
l don't get it.. l really donít, maybe l'm too stupid to understand what good comes from this behavior, if it was me l would just die of embarrassment first time the press got my any of my parts on film..
so IRONIC she's considered to be a lady when frankly she's no different from the kardashians of our little world..

Pages: 1 ... 78 79 [80] 81 82 ... 163   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: