Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 158 159 [160] 161 162 163   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Waity's Royal Gaffes  (Read 594729 times)
Herazeus
Banned
Banned
Medium Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #2385 on: January 02, 2015, 01:13:51 PM »

Eeek, i'm at 500 posts!!!! Banana didn't realise I had this much to say about 2 of the most dull people in public life.

Here is 501.....

Firstly boarding school, between 7-13, boarding prep schools offer weekly boarding option which means the kids are at home every weekend.

Further, this particular school ie Ludgrove is in Berkshire, therefore both the royals AND Ma Midds can keep an eye on PGtips.

The unfortunate thing about William is he thinks he has his mother's PR skills which we all know he does not because she agreed to put William and Harry in Boarding school at 8yrs and yet not many in the public realised this because she was busy playing at 'hands on mother unlike the cold, beastly royals' card like the pro she was.
LDJJ

Humongous Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #2386 on: January 02, 2015, 01:54:05 PM »

Eeek, i'm at 500 posts!!!! Banana didn't realise I had this much to say about 2 of the most dull people in public life.

Here is 501.....

Firstly boarding school, between 7-13, boarding prep schools offer weekly boarding option which means the kids are at home every weekend.

Further, this particular school ie Ludgrove is in Berkshire, therefore both the royals AND Ma Midds can keep an eye on PGtips.

The unfortunate thing about William is he thinks he has his mother's PR skills which we all know he does not because she agreed to put William and Harry in Boarding school at 8yrs and yet not many in the public realised this because she was busy playing at 'hands on mother unlike the cold, beastly royals' card like the pro she was.

Say what you will about Diana, but the lady (unlike her daughter-in-law) knew how to play the game.
Thistle

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #2387 on: January 02, 2015, 02:38:18 PM »

Congrats on 500 posts Herazeus Banana Champagne

Reading can seriously damage your ignorance
Noodlesza

Gigantic Member

South Africa South Africa

Ignore
« Reply #2388 on: January 02, 2015, 06:31:52 PM »

Here is 501.....

Congrats! Banana Supercontent Jumping

Keen!
Herazeus
Banned
Banned
Medium Member

Ignore
« Reply #2389 on: January 02, 2015, 06:51:37 PM »

Thank you everyone  Beer

Or in the immortal words of snowflake.

....(looks down at paper, looks up, flicks hair, looks down at paper again) Thank (looks at paper) You. (flicks hair)

Going back to the Diana, nanny/Boarding school PR win, even now, there are people who were surprised that William and Harry had full time nannies (see comments on various news websites when one died recently) and most people still don't know that he went to boarding school before Eton. They only remember the cute school runs when he was very young and attending Wetherby in Nottinghill.
Lady G

Large Member

Ignore
« Reply #2390 on: January 02, 2015, 07:05:03 PM »

I don't know how much say Diana would have had over the boys being sent to boarding school. She wasn't exactly at the height of her manipulative powers at that point. I'm guessing they would have been signed up for Ludgrove pretty much when they were born. Diana was from that aristocratic world where mothers probably didn't have much control over the education of their children, especially boys. Imagine how much worse it would have been in the RF?

"Cowards falter, but danger is often overcome by those who nobly dare."
DebbieB

Humongous Member

Debbers and Bruners. (Thanks Pomme)

Ignore
« Reply #2391 on: January 02, 2015, 07:18:51 PM »

Thank you everyone  Beer

Or in the immortal words of snowflake.

....(looks down at paper, looks up, flicks hair, looks down at paper again) Thank (looks at paper) You. (flicks hair)

Going back to the Diana, nanny/Boarding school PR win, even now, there are people who were surprised that William and Harry had full time nannies (see comments on various news websites when one died recently) and most people still don't know that he went to boarding school before Eton. They only remember the cute school runs when he was very young and attending Wetherby in Nottinghill.

This was expected of royalty at this time....as it was in my family and as it will be expected when G is of the same age....

"The great thing about Diana, is she always looked her bestó you never saw her slumped in the backseat of a car with legs akimbo." Tina Brown
Herazeus
Banned
Banned
Medium Member

Ignore
« Reply #2392 on: January 02, 2015, 07:25:06 PM »

Absolutely DebbieB. Same with my family. The point I was making though is that the public didn't really cotton onto the fact that the boys were mostly at boarding school from age 8 onwards because Diana played such a good game of hands on mother vs cold unfeeling father (and by extension royals).

Kate will send her kids away. It's expected as the norm for the set she now travels in. She won't work until the last kid is away. And by that I mean she'll pretend to be super interested in working after the last kid is away.
DebbieB

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #2393 on: January 02, 2015, 07:34:43 PM »

Absolutely DebbieB. Same with my family. The point I was making though is that the public didn't really cotton onto the fact that the boys were mostly at boarding school from age 8 onwards because Diana played such a good game of hands on mother vs cold unfeeling father (and by extension royals).

Kate will send her kids away. It's expected as the norm for the set she now travels in. She won't work until the last kid is away. And by that I mean she'll pretend to be super interested in working after the last kid is away.

ITA...it was expected with Diana due to her family... This will not be expected with waity.... It's not in her background of council estate ppl

"The great thing about Diana, is she always looked her bestó you never saw her slumped in the backseat of a car with legs akimbo." Tina Brown
DebbieB

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #2394 on: January 03, 2015, 11:53:12 AM »

I missed this part of your post yesterday, Herazeus  Star for saying it! It's going to be interesting to see how she deals with the children leaving home to attend school.  I don't think that it will affect her too much as she doesn't come across as being very maternal. Most people quote her close family background as evidence that she will be a hands on mother,  etc. I personally don't get this vibe from her at all
« Last Edit: January 03, 2015, 11:58:13 AM by DebbieB » Logged

royalsareajoke

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #2395 on: January 04, 2015, 01:35:12 AM »

Congrats on your 500...again if I've already said it  Jumping

Wow...as in WOW on your observations of she who must not be named.....I am honestly impressed and I bought the whole 'hands on mummy....picked on Princess...I can't handle all the attention' hook line and sinker....I didn't realize until quite recently that the original wearer of THE ring was so manipulative and cagey...a game player big time....I am learning so much from you and the other dishers ...oh for sure waity will send her kids away....that's what aristocratic rich titled people do....and she certainly considers herself to be at the top of that list....  Roll Eyes  (in my defense I thought of she who cannot be named as a hands on mummy but not necessarily an extraordinary or even great one)....anyway.... Star Good post

Every saint has a past and every sinner has a future.
just a serf

Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #2396 on: March 13, 2015, 11:50:21 PM »

Wearing a long maternity coat and still managing to flash her upper inner thigh

Smirking during solemn service

"I haven't played since I stopped." - Waity Middleton
"You only have it if you've got it." - James, Marquis of Mallow
Fingersmith

Mini Member

Constitutional expert

Ignore
« Reply #2397 on: March 14, 2015, 12:21:37 AM »

Wearing a long maternity coat and still managing to flash her upper inner thigh

Smirking during solemn service

Standards must be maintained.
nihonbutterfly

Muted
Big Member

Ignore
« Reply #2398 on: March 14, 2015, 01:05:51 AM »

so elegant, just perfection and lady-like 

temi

Huge Member

Canada Canada

Ignore
« Reply #2399 on: March 14, 2015, 02:28:39 AM »

Here is 501.....

Congrats Herazeus!! Champagne Star

All these years, I never realized Will and Harry were sent to boarding school so young. I thought it started at Eton for the boys because Di was modernizing the monarchy. But she herself was sent away so young so I am sure its a class thing.
Pages: 1 ... 158 159 [160] 161 162 163   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: