Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Alexandra - UNICEF  (Read 31221 times)
Maria
Administrator
Most Exalted Member

« Reply #30 on: September 04, 2012, 01:38:35 PM »

There may be another thread but then I'll merge them later Secret

A list of the Bureau (?)of Unicef Denmark - Alexandra is the honorary president: http://unicef.dk/employee/1025

She was at an event talking about clean water in Sweden on 3 September: http://instagram.com/p/PGxMpCRBJM/ (pics with Snakey in the Swedish forum Crap )
Little_star
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #31 on: September 04, 2012, 01:42:30 PM »

Considering the way she was shafted by the DRF during the Will and Kate visit it's nice to see her still working for the cause.  Thumb up

Thanks Maria.

(img)http://i50.photobucket.com/albums/f334/Little_stars/2017-03-07%2023.04.19.png(/img)
Maria
Administrator
Most Exalted Member

« Reply #32 on: September 04, 2012, 01:42:48 PM »

I find it very interesting that Ove Ullerup - the court marshall is also on the bureau. Is she still working with the DRF or are they keeping an eye on her Whistle
Maria
Administrator
Most Exalted Member

« Reply #33 on: September 04, 2012, 01:43:15 PM »

That's also what I'm thinking L_S Thumb up
PeDe
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #34 on: September 06, 2012, 10:39:28 PM »

September 4
Alexandra attended the Operakällaren Trophy, an event with seminars, golf and banquet for the benefit of UNICEF. Alexandra was there to UNICEF's sake, to pull focus and learn more about the subject areas and situations around the world.

also attending Carl Phillips girlfriend Sofia Hellqvist

It was truly a magical evening when Operakällaren caused a fine, fine banquet. Or rather, it was the sixth consecutive year that Operakällaren Trophy was held for the benefit of UNICEF's efforts in the Horn of Africa, and the golf day ended with a banquet. And there in the middle of the crowd suddenly Her Excellency Alexandra Christina, Countess of Frederiksborg - or "Princess Alexandra of Denmark" as a colleague from one of the sites said when she appeared ...

As in previous years combined Operakällaren Trophy celebrities, entrepreneurs and others who want to contribute to the Horn of Africa, with a focus on water. This year's auction brought in amazing 2.8 million and the evening continued till late into the night with a nice mingling and bubble in the beautiful premises.

joys54

Gigantic Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #35 on: September 06, 2012, 11:50:29 PM »

September 4
Alexandra attended the Operakällaren Trophy, an event with seminars, golf and banquet for the benefit of UNICEF. Alexandra was there to UNICEF's sake, to pull focus and learn more about the subject areas and situations around the world.

also attending Carl Phillips girlfriend Sofia Hellqvist

It was truly a magical evening when Operakällaren caused a fine, fine banquet. Or rather, it was the sixth consecutive year that Operakällaren Trophy was held for the benefit of UNICEF's efforts in the Horn of Africa, and the golf day ended with a banquet. And there in the middle of the crowd suddenly Her Excellency Alexandra Christina, Countess of Frederiksborg - or "Princess Alexandra of Denmark" as a colleague from one of the sites said when she appeared ...

As in previous years combined Operakällaren Trophy celebrities, entrepreneurs and others who want to contribute to the Horn of Africa, with a focus on water. This year's auction brought in amazing 2.8 million and the evening continued till late into the night with a nice mingling and bubble in the beautiful premises.

Thanks for posting these darling Peeds, you're so on top of things. Star Jumping And I was about to compliment Alex's evening outfit but then in the full body picture.... Yikes :clown:WTH is with that look??
PeDe
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #36 on: September 07, 2012, 02:54:37 AM »

awww, you make me blush Blush joysee, sweetie!  Star

Same here, I thought she hit the jackpot, until I saw the whole outfit and then it was the same reaction  Blink WTH

Jane

Gigantic Member

Australia Australia

Daiz

Ignore
« Reply #37 on: September 07, 2012, 03:09:23 AM »

I was about to say she looks gorgeous and then I saw the black legs!
getafix
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Virgin Islands, British Virgin Islands, British

Bye-Bye MEDiana Who!!!!

Ignore
« Reply #38 on: September 07, 2012, 04:02:39 AM »

Peeds, add me to the list... It thought wot a lovely gown...then  Yikes Yikes Yikes

a bit of S&M bondage going on  Confused

G

ANDREW DENTON: Yes. What did... When you first met, what did you see in each other? CROWN PRINCE FREDERIK: What did we see in each other? We saw... Well, it's a bit hard. It's a bit blurry, in a way, because it was just after the Olympics had started and it was one of those evenings where...
PeDe
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #39 on: September 07, 2012, 04:25:47 AM »

Peeds, add me to the list... It thought wot a lovely gown...then  Yikes Yikes Yikes

a bit of S&M bondage going on  Confused

G

oh, honey, today is the day of whips, bondage and all sorts of things  Hug Hug Laugh bounce Star

Royal Me!

Ginormous Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #40 on: September 07, 2012, 04:41:18 AM »

I've got to admit that I like the outfit.   Blush

It's got clean lines and not fussy at all yet edgy.

From afar, the leggings and heels look like rock-and-roll leather pants and boots.

But more so because Alex could pull it off.

Unlike this failed attempt.

getafix
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Bye-Bye MEDiana Who!!!!

Ignore
« Reply #41 on: September 07, 2012, 04:53:41 AM »

oh, honey, today is the day of whips, bondage and all sorts of things  Hug Hug Laugh bounce Star
[/quote]

whell, Dear Peeds,  Star   Alex does also know rigor Mortis...so...you know  Roll Eyes

G Smiley

ANDREW DENTON: Yes. What did... When you first met, what did you see in each other? CROWN PRINCE FREDERIK: What did we see in each other? We saw... Well, it's a bit hard. It's a bit blurry, in a way, because it was just after the Olympics had started and it was one of those evenings where...
PeDe
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #42 on: September 07, 2012, 04:57:24 AM »

whell, Dear Peeds,  Star   Alex does also know rigor Mortis...so...you know  Roll Eyes

G Smiley
[/quote]

riiight, just to be a fly on the wall...sometimes  Spiteful or rather not 

getafix
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Bye-Bye MEDiana Who!!!!

Ignore
« Reply #43 on: September 07, 2012, 04:59:20 AM »

riiight, just to be a fly on the wall...sometimes  Spiteful or rather not 
[/quote]

best to stay away from that wall...or you'll end up in one of Rigor Mortis' drinks Blink

G Smiley

addyson

Micro Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #44 on: September 07, 2012, 06:13:41 AM »

I like the dress and the wrap but hate the black tight and shoe.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: