Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Alexandra's Patronages  (Read 21492 times)
Maria
Administrator
Most Exalted Member

« Reply #15 on: September 02, 2014, 10:49:47 PM »

I feel quite sure someone is behind it. Someone who has finally noticed the changes in how the Danes feel about the cost of the DRF and thus Alex is the first to go. Not that it's not fair but she's also so easy to throw before the lions - not a royal anymore, with less work than the rest of the royals. Throw the people a bone Whistle After her - Joachim and Marie - which we can already see. Notice all the critism of Joachim's Shackenborg deal? Not a coincidence IMO. Meanwhile other members of the DRF keep do nothing while they spend like there's no end of the money - funnily enough we get no stories about them...
temi

Huge Member

Canada Canada

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: September 03, 2014, 05:06:46 AM »

I would guess by the time the boys are grown there will be another law decreasing, freezing or stopping the appanage all together. I can't see this being 'for life' if she keeps 'losing' patronages.
Little_star
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: September 03, 2014, 11:16:38 AM »

Alex seems to be getting well and truly thrown under the bus these days.

I wonder what's going on behind the scenes.  Dead Thinking

(img)http://i50.photobucket.com/albums/f334/Little_stars/2017-03-07%2023.04.19.png(/img)
Harley
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Yemen Yemen

Team Marie all the way

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: September 03, 2014, 12:05:52 PM »

I wonder if they will do it to Mosh as well... Well, one can dream...

Cloaked

Muted
Humongous Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: September 04, 2014, 03:53:56 AM »

Alexandra does appear a little more reserved; sometimes sad these days.

There is a video, posted in the 'Nikolai - News' thread that shows her speaking about the Ecco Walkathon and I was disheartened to see her expression so lacklustre.

I hope Alexandra continues to enjoy and work hard for her patronages and that she is respected for it.

freethespoon

Most Exalted Member

Official TeaSpoon of Royal Dish. Aka TrollSpoon.

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: September 04, 2014, 04:30:33 AM »

It's a shame to see her sad.

She was such a brilliant princess in her prime.  She knew the language.  She worked hard.  She really represented Denmark like no other (although Marie does a great job too).

You can call me TrollSpoon.
lynda

Ginormous Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: September 04, 2014, 04:36:23 PM »

She could be having trouble with her two villas in Turkey, trying to sell off the older one..........also could be trouble with ToyBoy-Martin and/or troublee with ToyBoy's financial empire
getafix
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Virgin Islands, British Virgin Islands, British

Bye-Bye MEDiana Who!!!!

Ignore
« Reply #22 on: September 05, 2014, 03:49:34 AM »

I wonder if they will do it to Mosh as well... Well, one can dream...

perhaps the message is this:

leave the fold and wolves will eat you.

A control.

Sounds like divorce coming up  Champagne

I like it. I like it.

G Smiley

ANDREW DENTON: Yes. What did... When you first met, what did you see in each other? CROWN PRINCE FREDERIK: What did we see in each other? We saw... Well, it's a bit hard. It's a bit blurry, in a way, because it was just after the Olympics had started and it was one of those evenings where...
dwi

Warned
Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #23 on: September 05, 2014, 06:19:26 PM »

if i had been alex, i would've never remarried.  however, i think a huge part of it was that she wanted to set an example for her sons and having martin sleepover, etc., would not have looked good.  i think that would've spurred her to marriage. 
getafix
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Virgin Islands, British Virgin Islands, British

Bye-Bye MEDiana Who!!!!

Ignore
« Reply #24 on: September 06, 2014, 01:58:18 PM »

if i had been alex, i would've never remarried.  however, i think a huge part of it was that she wanted to set an example for her sons and having martin sleepover, etc., would not have looked good.  i think that would've spurred her to marriage. 

You know it shows strength of character and how honourable she is. she has lost much by marrying him. she did not have to do it and could have kept him dangling. But no. she did the right thing and took a gamble and married him. This alone I admire her for. I can't stand him with a barge pole, but hey what ever rocks your boat as they say. I just hope he hangs around for the long haul for her sake.

G

ANDREW DENTON: Yes. What did... When you first met, what did you see in each other? CROWN PRINCE FREDERIK: What did we see in each other? We saw... Well, it's a bit hard. It's a bit blurry, in a way, because it was just after the Olympics had started and it was one of those evenings where...
Little_star
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #25 on: September 08, 2014, 10:51:29 AM »

You know it shows strength of character and how honourable she is. she has lost much by marrying him. she did not have to do it and could have kept him dangling. But no. she did the right thing and took a gamble and married him. This alone I admire her for. I can't stand him with a barge pole, but hey what ever rocks your boat as they say. I just hope he hangs around for the long haul for her sake.

G

Star

ITA. Alex gave up quite a bit by marrying Martin, especially financially.

(img)http://i50.photobucket.com/albums/f334/Little_stars/2017-03-07%2023.04.19.png(/img)
royalfamily

Muted
Medium Member

Portugal Portugal

Ignore
« Reply #26 on: October 05, 2014, 08:29:36 PM »

Alexandra said goodbye to DR girls choir

Last day with the girls' choir. Countess Alexandra stops as patron and attend the last concert with DR Girl's Choir. Since DR Girl's Choir Sunday afternoon opened its doors in DR Concert Hall for the concert Polar night, it was also a farewell to the choir's patron since 1996, Countess Alexandra, and thanks to many years of working together. Countess Alexandra has had the choir from close quarters. Among other things, it became a part of the entertainment at her wedding to Martin Jorgensen back in 2007, and she followed them around on countless trips, including a tour of China. It's been great and I wish them well, said Alexandra after having talked with the girls in the choir.

http://www.b.dk/nationalt...de-farvel-til-drs-pigekor

my forum: crownroyals.proboards.com - active members only
PeDe
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #27 on: October 05, 2014, 08:35:10 PM »

it's a pity...she seemed always so interested. Wonder what happened for the board to chuck her?

PeDe
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #28 on: October 05, 2014, 08:38:10 PM »

Wonder who will take over now?

Little_star
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #29 on: October 06, 2014, 10:14:14 AM »

Yikes The shiny tights are a bad look.

Alex has been quite steadfast in her support for the choir so I do wonder what happened behind the scenes. I can understand from their point of view if they wanted someone more high-profile. However I hope they haven't been too hasty and have somebody else lined up.

Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: