Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 240   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Pictures of Mosh looks old  (Read 655964 times)
Galuh

Ginormous Member

Tuvalu Tuvalu

Mary & Michael, twins separated at birth?

Ignore
« on: November 08, 2011, 09:41:08 PM »

I've to remind you (again) she is only 39 years old  Wink

http://www.ppe-agency.com...x/Jun2008/PPE08061704.jpg

Stefanie

Large Member

Germany Germany

This was it, Fred - no way out now!

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: November 08, 2011, 09:44:00 PM »

Could this thread please come with a warning label?!!!!!!! I just coughed up dinner.....

\"Hope is not the conviction that something will turn out well but the certainty that something makes sense, regardless of how it turns out.\" (Václav Havel)
Galuh

Ginormous Member

Tuvalu Tuvalu

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: November 08, 2011, 09:45:54 PM »

Sorry for not giving any warning Stefanie 

more

Source: http://www.dailytelegraph...ry-e6freuzr-1225978246934
« Last Edit: November 08, 2011, 11:02:44 PM by Galuh » Logged

Diana Again
Banned
Large Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: November 08, 2011, 09:56:26 PM »

I'm so luvvin this thread already.

hahahaha

Paola

Micro Member

Ireland, Republic of Ireland, Republic of

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: November 08, 2011, 10:04:48 PM »

I think this thread is kinda cruel. It's very easy to find pictures where Máxima, Mathilde, even Victoria look older than their ages. I'm sure there's unflattering pictures of all of us around, or pictures where unfortunate lighting shows our make-up cracking, that we wouldn't want to see posted on the internet with the sole purposes of an internet community laughing at our wrinkles and frowning lines. At least Mary's not doing a Silvia or a Charlene.
Diogenes
Board Helper
Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: November 08, 2011, 10:09:00 PM »

... At least Mary's not doing a Silvia or a Charlene.

hmmmm ... don't know what photos you've been studying, but from what I've seen, Mary's got a monopoly on surgical plasticity.  She makes Silvia and Charlene look like country bumpkins when it comes to plastic enhancements ...  Spiteful
Stefanie

Large Member

Germany Germany

This was it, Fred - no way out now!

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: November 08, 2011, 10:11:12 PM »

Diogenes, that´s exactly what I was just about to post only much better put  Star

\"Hope is not the conviction that something will turn out well but the certainty that something makes sense, regardless of how it turns out.\" (Václav Havel)
marla hooch

Baby Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: November 08, 2011, 10:15:25 PM »

I think this thread is kinda cruel. It's very easy to find pictures where Máxima, Mathilde, even Victoria look older than their ages. I'm sure there's unflattering pictures of all of us around, or pictures where unfortunate lighting shows our make-up cracking, that we wouldn't want to see posted on the internet with the sole purposes of an internet community laughing at our wrinkles and frowning lines. At least Mary's not doing a Silvia or a Charlene.

Agreed, Diogenes.  In addition, I would suggest to Paola that many posters, particularly at the some other forum - take great delight in pointing out less than flattering pictures/faces/outfits of the women you mentioned.  But they  Yikes FREAK OUT when anyone makes even the mildest criticism of the Danish version of Princess Pushy.  Also, most posters here would take less delight in denigrating Mary if she, and her PR machine, didn't portray herself as the perfect princess, perfect mother, and perfect spouse with the most perfect style, intelligence, destiny, manners, etc.  In fact, most of the people here do a better job than any Danish journalist at providing a balanced view of Mary rather than a one-sided, single dimensioned creature of fantasy.
Galuh

Ginormous Member

Tuvalu Tuvalu

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: November 08, 2011, 10:23:47 PM »

I don't care about Maxima, Mathilde, Victoria or whoever else who look old so why should I bother to open a thread about their pictures, what do you expect to find in Royal dish Paola...if you expect to find sugary comments, heavily photoshopped pictures of Moshie Boganson then my guess this isn't the right place for you.
« Last Edit: November 08, 2011, 11:31:26 PM by Galuh » Logged

Galuh

Ginormous Member

Tuvalu Tuvalu

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: November 08, 2011, 10:33:08 PM »

pocahontas

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: November 09, 2011, 04:39:32 AM »

It's really not surprising that she's not aging well. Her basic features are severe: pointy nose, pointy chin, thin lips.
When she was 30, these features were softened by fewer wrinkles, more natural collagen in her skin, more fat in her face. She was more attractive. 10 years later, add more wrinkles, take away collagen from natural aging, take away fat from dieting and her natural features are left. Soon all you'll see when you look at her will be the severe features.

Marie has similar features, but everything is a little softened: rounded nose, rounded chin, and thicker lips. She will age better.
shoshanah

Humongous Member

New Zealand New Zealand

getting ready for a date with Shosh

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: November 09, 2011, 04:42:31 AM »

It does not help mary starves herself and does not allow her body to be its natural shape.

shoshanah

Humongous Member

New Zealand New Zealand

getting ready for a date with Shosh

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: November 09, 2011, 04:43:47 AM »

Look at all that grey hair at the top!!!

pocahontas

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #13 on: November 09, 2011, 06:00:41 AM »

Nothing wrong with gray hair. But all that makeup and the severe hairdo do her no favors.
Mrs Soprano

Medium Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #14 on: November 09, 2011, 08:16:26 AM »

She also appears to have hypertrichosis or hirsutism, probably as a result of an eating disorder like anorexia/bulimia.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 240   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: