Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 225 226 [227] 228 229 ... 240   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Pictures of Mosh looks old  (Read 664634 times)
LadyA-List

Micro Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #3390 on: January 03, 2017, 09:23:41 AM »

I seriously doubt Mary had any skin care routine until she became engaged to Fred.  In the Starmakers photos her skin was greasy, lined and leathery.  Even when she was accompanying Fred as his girlfriend to various weddings her skin was still leathery.  By the time she started getting any real skin care treatment she was already in her 30s.  Beauty therapists are not magicians and the treatments can only do so much with clearly long term neglected skin.  Mary's big mistake is trying to bury it in make-up which actually has the opposite effect and emphasises her weathered complexion.

"She has no money, no connections, nothing that can tempt him" - Jane Austen "Pride and Prejudice"
Missynat

Mini Member

Switzerland Switzerland

Ignore
« Reply #3391 on: January 03, 2017, 09:51:57 AM »

I am surprised Mosh would let this photo be published.  Bad posture and no fake "I am happy smile".  This picture shows a very unhappy woman. 

temi

Huge Member

Canada Canada

Ignore
« Reply #3392 on: January 04, 2017, 03:07:35 AM »

I am surprised Mosh would let this photo be published.  Bad posture and no fake "I am happy smile".  This picture shows a very unhappy woman. 

Maybe she's trying to emulate someone else?
 Thinking

debbydeb

Gigantic Member

Indonesia Indonesia

Ignore
« Reply #3393 on: January 04, 2017, 05:11:17 AM »

Maybe she's trying to emulate someone else?
 Thinking

getting ready for her face on a coin?
Laprincess

Most Exalted Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #3394 on: January 04, 2017, 05:21:00 AM »

The photo masks all her flaws: The angle hide her wonky right eye. The too bright white light washes out all the lines and wrinkles on her skin. The side view also makes her look more slender. Adding Photoshop, viola! I bet she likes it. She looks like a QUEEN. That's all that matters.
Tatini

Huge Member

Italy Italy

Ignore
« Reply #3395 on: January 04, 2017, 09:30:22 AM »

Mary might be cunning (after all, she bagged a crown prince from the other side of the world) but she isn't that smart, imo, because her staff seems to be working against her and not for her, with her wrong clothes, dreadful hair, cosmetic treatments actually aging her even more, and a stylist who is clearly sleeping on the job while making profit from questionable sales of clothes paid by the generous Danes.
Maria
Administrator
Most Exalted Member

« Reply #3396 on: January 04, 2017, 10:33:58 AM »

I wonder if she's genuinely forgetting that she'll be the queen consort and not the regent Thinking With all the stories about her "reign" coming and coronations and whatnot someone is completely ignoring that Fred will be the regent and Danes don't do coronations Beer
Kaiserin

Big Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #3397 on: January 04, 2017, 06:38:53 PM »

The photo masks all her flaws: The angle hide her wonky right eye. The too bright white light washes out all the lines and wrinkles on her skin. The side view also makes her look more slender. Adding Photoshop, viola! I bet she likes it. She looks like a QUEEN. That's all that matters.
Plus, at that time, the gown had a better fit around the bust/waist AND she had better tiara hair, instead of the Crocker Spaniel she sported two days ago AND the overall appearance is better with the parure necklace only plus the sash, compared to brooch with elephant chain.
Although she looks kinda depressed in the pic, the overall pic composition, especially background color echoing sash color, is very good.
Pity that making her look good takes ages and is only possible in completely staged pics PLUS photoshop work afterwards.
debbydeb

Gigantic Member

Indonesia Indonesia

Ignore
« Reply #3398 on: January 11, 2017, 04:09:41 AM »

I wonder if she's genuinely forgetting that she'll be the queen consort and not the regent Thinking With all the stories about her "reign" coming and coronations and whatnot someone is completely ignoring that Fred will be the regent and Danes don't do coronations Beer

What I wouldn't give to be a fly on the wall, to hear her try to convince the courtiers that a coronation is an absolute necessity, in her half danglish half engish
If only it were six or seven centuries ago when armed uprising can install a consort as regent... I think she's the type of person who will consider to do it.
danishorphan

Warned
Gigantic Member

Papua New Guinea Papua New Guinea

Lives to fill her hollow leg!

Ignore
« Reply #3399 on: January 11, 2017, 07:54:37 PM »

Yes, i think she is gonna walk all over Fred.

The truth will eventually be revealed!
fairy

Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #3400 on: January 12, 2017, 02:28:27 PM »

Whom shall we send the interesting book on Catherine the Great and her ill-fated husband Peter? Angel

Mary's life motto:
"if I had the choice between world peace and a Prada handbag, I'd choose the latter one" Marian Keyes.
RubyLucinda

Small Member

Ignore
« Reply #3401 on: January 12, 2017, 05:01:33 PM »

Whom shall we send the interesting book on Catherine the Great and her ill-fated husband Peter? Angel

Fairy this is a bit OT but I've always wondered what is Beatrix doing in that gif?!

getafix
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Virgin Islands, British Virgin Islands, British

Bye-Bye MEDiana Who!!!!

Ignore
« Reply #3402 on: January 12, 2017, 10:49:38 PM »

To Cahterine's Horsemaster

G Smiley

ANDREW DENTON: Yes. What did... When you first met, what did you see in each other? CROWN PRINCE FREDERIK: What did we see in each other? We saw... Well, it's a bit hard. It's a bit blurry, in a way, because it was just after the Olympics had started and it was one of those evenings where...
Isabel

Mini Member

Spain Spain

Ignore
« Reply #3403 on: January 22, 2017, 07:41:49 AM »

No explanation is necessary.  Nerves

She is looking old beyond her years, the woman seriously needs to update her hair and make up. Her hair is too dark and long and combined with the heavy foundation, over blushing, dark lipsticks and way too much mascara. 

Cutting and lightening her hair with a much softer colour make up will make a huge difference.  She should look at JLo how to change make up from the 30s to the 40s.
Duchess of Verona

Large Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #3404 on: January 23, 2017, 10:30:58 PM »

On the 'old' front, the Daily Mail is reporting that Fred bought Mary an island in Tasmania as a 45th birthday present.
Pages: 1 ... 225 226 [227] 228 229 ... 240   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: