Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 229 230 [231] 232 233 ... 236   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Pictures of Mosh looks old  (Read 632563 times)
Laprincess

Most Exalted Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #3450 on: May 11, 2017, 04:16:09 AM »

Wow - this is a really bad photo of her  Yikes  She has the wonky eyes, what seems to be a big nose now to match her big lips, and I'd say she's aging in dog years though not fair to the fur babies  Thumb down Clown

I guess the sense that she was trying but failed to achieve this:

Star

Mosh herself is a cheap copy, just like the earrings and the ring. She looks old enough to be Leti's mom.
Purple

Large Member

Italy Italy

Ignore
« Reply #3451 on: May 11, 2017, 01:55:20 PM »

I like the dress, but it needs different shoes.  Boy is she ageing badly, seriously!  Fred looks shocking too.  I suppose this is what a "happy" marriage does to you  Thinking
Talika

Micro Member

Denmark Denmark

Ignore
« Reply #3452 on: May 11, 2017, 02:10:39 PM »

Could this ring be any bigger? Yikes
Barrie

Most Exalted Member

Canada Canada

Rufus loves Royal Dish!

Ignore
« Reply #3453 on: May 14, 2017, 01:45:31 PM »

She needs to go back to dark straight hair. She looks washed out.
boneofcontention

Small Member

Ignore
« Reply #3454 on: May 14, 2017, 11:53:58 PM »

This is the best she has looked in ages. Vibrant lips and dress, lighter hair which this time seems to work for her - I have seen it lighter before and did not like the shade - and a hairstyle that is a refreshing change from the swept back side wings she usually has. Love her jewellery here too.
temi

Huge Member

Canada Canada

Ignore
« Reply #3455 on: May 15, 2017, 12:52:17 AM »

This is the best she has looked in ages. Vibrant lips and dress, lighter hair which this time seems to work for her - I have seen it lighter before and did not like the shade - and a hairstyle that is a refreshing change from the swept back side wings she usually has. Love her jewellery here too.

I agree; this is as good as it gets!
getafix
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Virgin Islands, British Virgin Islands, British

Bye-Bye MEDiana Who!!!!

Ignore
« Reply #3456 on: May 15, 2017, 05:13:43 AM »

what function is this from please?

could their body distance be any wider??? Thinking Thinking

GAwd MEdiana needs to pretend she's such a happy wife and in a happy marriage No No Dead

G

ANDREW DENTON: Yes. What did... When you first met, what did you see in each other? CROWN PRINCE FREDERIK: What did we see in each other? We saw... Well, it's a bit hard. It's a bit blurry, in a way, because it was just after the Olympics had started and it was one of those evenings where...
Laprincess

Most Exalted Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #3457 on: May 15, 2017, 05:47:21 AM »

what function is this from please?

could their body distance be any wider??? Thinking Thinking

GAwd MEdiana needs to pretend she's such a happy wife and in a happy marriage No No Dead

G

If you watched the video, Fred never looked at her. She looked him and turned away when he's not returning the favor. She also put her hands on him once, trying desperately to fake some "chemistry" but fail.  Clown

Her sugars bought it hook, line and sinker. 
Lady Adelaide

Gigantic Member

Switzerland Switzerland

Ignore
« Reply #3458 on: May 16, 2017, 02:53:40 PM »

ortensia

Huge Member

Italy Italy

Ignore
« Reply #3459 on: May 16, 2017, 03:10:08 PM »

This is how a 45 years usually old looks like in a close up without photoshop....unless you are Monica Bellucci!!!!
IrishLass

Mini Member

France France

Ignore
« Reply #3460 on: May 16, 2017, 03:22:22 PM »

This is how a 45 years usually old looks like in a close up without photoshop....unless you are Monica Bellucci!!!!

Not in my world it doesn't. I know many, many women who are Mosh's age and older who most certainly do not look like this and who, in fact, look years younger, sans photoshop. This is what results from too much plastic surgery, too much starving yourself, not taking good care of your skin, and piling on the makeup to cover all of that up. And while Monica Bellucci is a striking woman, even she is looking her age these days. Photoshop can help only so much ...
Kaiserin

Big Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #3461 on: May 16, 2017, 07:54:15 PM »

No, I have to disagree here, ortensia.
I am definitely not Monica Bellucci (I swear!), but I am 45 years old.
And I don't look that way, especially not when wearing make-up, as she does here.

I do not look that old and jaundiced even without make-up, and that although I smoke & I like being outside as often as I can (wearing SPF 50, for sure, even in Germany).
What I don't do is botox, wearing heavy makeup or go to bed with uncleaned face - to the contrary, I take very good care of my skin.
I eat rather healthy, I have not changed my weight by more than +/- 3kg in the last 25 years, and I do my exercises 4-5 times a week.
Plus: I do enjoy my life.
And that's what maybe makes the difference in the looks.
IrishLass

Mini Member

France France

Ignore
« Reply #3462 on: May 16, 2017, 10:32:22 PM »

No, I have to disagree here, ortensia.
I am definitely not Monica Bellucci (I swear!), but I am 45 years old.
And I don't look that way, especially not when wearing make-up, as she does here.

I do not look that old and jaundiced even without make-up, and that although I smoke & I like being outside as often as I can (wearing SPF 50, for sure, even in Germany).
What I don't do is botox, wearing heavy makeup or go to bed with uncleaned face - to the contrary, I take very good care of my skin.
I eat rather healthy, I have not changed my weight by more than +/- 3kg in the last 25 years, and I do my exercises 4-5 times a week.
Plus: I do enjoy my life.
And that's what maybe makes the difference in the looks.
Star I agree completely. I will turn 43 at the end of the month and I have never had anyone guess my age to be over 35. Like you, I take care of my skin, I eat healthily, I have maintained my weight with just a 2-4 lbs difference over the last 15 years, and I work out regularly. I also have a husband who loves me and makes me smile, a wonderful life, and loving friends and family. If a person's face is a reflection of his/her life, I know what Mary's says about her ...
JessDawn

Small Member

Canada Canada

Ignore
« Reply #3463 on: May 17, 2017, 02:45:21 AM »

She looks like the crazy woman who owns cats!

just a serf

Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #3464 on: May 17, 2017, 03:00:41 AM »

Why does the Crown Princess have a moustache?

"I haven't played since I stopped." - Waity Middleton
"You only have it if you've got it." - James, Marquis of Mallow
Pages: 1 ... 229 230 [231] 232 233 ... 236   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: