Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 240 241 [242] 243 244 ... 251   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Pictures of Mosh looks old  (Read 761300 times)
emtishell

Medium Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #3615 on: January 03, 2018, 11:50:58 PM »

Dont forget the sun is very strong in Australia. Even if one does not actively tan, just the exposure getting in and out of the car etc causes cumulative damage.

The really odd thing is that Jane, the eldest of the four children, doesn't have the damaged looking skin that Mosh or Patty seem to have.  Even Patty's face doesn't seem as prematurely aged as Mosh's face seems to be.  I think that most of what we're seeing is due to her starvation diets and all the unnecessary bleaching and other procedures she's had done to excess over the years.
the sun is very strong, however lot's of Aussies look way better than her. I agree with you Pixie, Mary starves herself of vital nutrients thus allowing herself to age quickly.

I'm always surprised at how much sun damage Mary has on her arms and legs, and assume she used to sunbathe without using any sunblock.

We all used to sunbathe without sunblock! I am paying now for my teenage years spent trying to look like a bronzed Elle MacPherson (I am a freckly red-head of northern English descent  Laughing) - thereís not a lot you can do about sun damage, but I donít think Mareís avoids the sun even now..... there are some pics where she has covered up, but all thise pics in just her bathing suit show she is still a sun worshipper.

Nicole Kidman had rather radical laser treatment to remove all her freckles, but it now means she cannot expose her skin to the sun at all..... if you notice she is always covered from neck to knee!
Athena

Mini Member

Ignore
« Reply #3616 on: January 04, 2018, 12:35:23 AM »

Each time I see that photo I have the odd sensation that the "smile" fades as I watch  Sad
pocahontas

Gigantic Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #3617 on: January 04, 2018, 08:29:10 AM »

She looks like an old man.  Thumb down The eyebrows are way too dark, too.
The eyebrows look too dark because her face is too pale.
She favors this pale kabuki makeup that doesn't match her natural skin color (check out her neck and chest). That color only ages her.
If Meghan Markle can find makeup to match her darker skin tone, then surely Mosh could find makeup somewhere in between the Kabuki and Megs'.
Hester
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Samoa Samoa

Ignore
« Reply #3618 on: January 04, 2018, 10:59:15 AM »

60-year-old arms should never emerge from a tight satin dress.
christina01
Board Helper
Humongous Member

Australia Australia

Play Time after a long day of Dishing.

Ignore
« Reply #3619 on: January 11, 2018, 01:39:43 PM »

Whatever beauty treatment/procedure she is following isnít working  Thumb down Crap

yup. MEdiana is still a male  Blink

G Blink
You have that right
Elissa

Ginormous Member

France France

Ignore
« Reply #3620 on: January 12, 2018, 01:21:47 PM »

Thistle

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #3621 on: January 13, 2018, 05:09:13 PM »

Reading can seriously damage your ignorance
Tatini

Huge Member

Italy Italy

Ignore
« Reply #3622 on: January 13, 2018, 07:09:43 PM »

Mary looks so old and sad in this picture that I almost want to cry myself. I wonder whether she ever looks back and thinks about how her life  could have turned out if she hadnít pursued an emotionally unstable and immature womaniZer who happened to be a prince!
Royal Me!

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #3623 on: January 13, 2018, 07:53:03 PM »

I'm no princess but I take care of my crown and get a princessy haircut regularly.

Mary really needs a cut (not a trim).

Suzerain
Banned
Warned
Humongous Member

Heard Island and McDonald Islands Heard Island and McDonald Islands

Did you know some snakes have retractable fangs?

Ignore
« Reply #3624 on: January 13, 2018, 09:01:14 PM »

Whatever beauty treatment/procedure she is following isnít working  Thumb down Crap

yup. MEdiana is still a male  Blink

G Blink
You have that right

Does anyone look good in a dress with a neckline like that...? What bothers me (in addition to her damaged skin and kabuki mask makeup) is that it looks like her lopsided nipples are approaching the elephant and the star. It's an optical illusion for sure but that's what it looks like with the ill-fitting satin.

Royal Me!

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #3625 on: January 13, 2018, 09:37:56 PM »

I think the designer measured and cut the dress to fit Mares BUT not with a corset.

We've seen examples of hoe she can ruin perfectly good clothes.

Nice orange dress ..... BUT Mares added a mismatched satin sheet.

Hester
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Samoa Samoa

Ignore
« Reply #3626 on: January 13, 2018, 09:50:32 PM »

Mary looks so old and sad in this picture that I almost want to cry myself. I wonder whether she ever looks back and thinks about how her life  could have turned out if she hadnít pursued an emotionally unstable and immature womaniZer who happened to be a prince!

A million bucks worth of work won't override a bad husband and Sluuurpson genes.
christina01
Board Helper
Humongous Member

Australia Australia

Play Time after a long day of Dishing.

Ignore
« Reply #3627 on: January 14, 2018, 04:34:21 AM »

I think the designer measured and cut the dress to fit Mares BUT not with a corset.

We've seen examples of hoe she can ruin perfectly good clothes.

Nice orange dress ..... BUT Mares added a mismatched satin sheet.

I don't mind this dress, and actually think the colour suits her. Nice dress, shame about the antiquated thing wearing it  Dead
kpzra

Mini Member

Ignore
« Reply #3628 on: January 14, 2018, 05:50:54 AM »

I think Max would rock that dress!
Katestolemyname

Mini Member

Norway Norway

Ignore
« Reply #3629 on: January 27, 2018, 05:25:06 PM »

Those spots are typical of sun damage, probably from her Aussie years. There is no remedy, from what I know...

Normally, you can improve malasma a lot. For instance, the Obagi program has been helpful to many. Chemical peels can also help, or laser. The thing is, you need to be very wary about  sun exposure after that. One day in the sun is enough for the pigmentation to start blooming again.
Pages: 1 ... 240 241 [242] 243 244 ... 251   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: