Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 260 261 [262]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Pictures of Mosh looks old  (Read 1092851 times)
Cordelia Fitzgerald

Huge Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #3915 on: June 24, 2022, 03:24:30 AM »

I think if she cooled it on the Botox and fillers, her crows feet would surely lessen, but as it is, those facial movements have to escape somehow and I guess the path of least resistance is around her eyes.
PeDe
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #3916 on: June 24, 2022, 03:31:45 AM »

The thing with her is that she is trying to stay 'youn' with all her might.

We all get wrinkles, some sooner, some later. A lot of factors like genetics, smoking, sun exposure, constant weight loss/weight management, etc. If she would just accept getting older gracefully, nobody would say a thing. But her botox and fillers are just silly. I think she tries so hard not look old once Fred becomes king. She wants to be a youngish queen consort, like Maxima or Leti.

esther angeline

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #3917 on: June 24, 2022, 03:36:05 AM »

She could at least get her roots done.  Odd that someone so obsessed with youth would let her grey show
CathyJane

Warned
Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #3918 on: June 24, 2022, 04:59:09 AM »

I would say having a teenage daughter is very hard on old Mares too.
genegal43

Gigantic Member

All I got was a Nancy Pearl Action Figure...

Ignore
« Reply #3919 on: June 24, 2022, 05:31:46 AM »

That pic should come with a warning!  Shocked

Need a documentary for the classroom?  Hit me up here: https://historydoctube.weebly.com/
Genealogy: shrinking the world one person at a time!
Hester
Board Helper
Warned
Most Exalted Member

Samoa Samoa

Ignore
« Reply #3920 on: June 24, 2022, 06:05:02 AM »

Mary just isn’t genetically programmed to age well. No matter how skeletal she diets, she never has any defined structure to her face.
fairy

Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #3921 on: June 24, 2022, 04:43:33 PM »

I would say having a teenage daughter is very hard on old Mares too.
Sorry, but having a teenage daughter or two (or three  Sad) is hard on any one...

Mary's life motto:
"if I had the choice between world peace and a Prada handbag, I'd choose the latter one" Marian Keyes.
Barrie

Most Exalted Member

Canada Canada

Rufus loves Royal Dish!

Ignore
« Reply #3922 on: June 24, 2022, 05:00:07 PM »

I suppose you are right, but she has lots of help.
Mariola

Medium Member

Spain Spain

Ignore
« Reply #3923 on: June 24, 2022, 09:27:27 PM »

I am still not a fan of the orange ensemble.

Considering the close-up and unforgiving high definition and light I would say she looks quite good - well-defined jaw, very few lines on neck or chest, etc. I think she looks quite normal, no more nor less than her age and not trying to be otherwise. The same for most of the royal ladies from her vintage that I see. I know only the exact age of Mary, Leti and Kate. Without Mr. Google's help I will guess that Máx/Mathilde/Marie/Matte-Marit are in the 50-53 group. Máxima has deeper line on her head but still looks good. Sophie Wessex a bit older but with good skin.

Letizia looks a little bit younger than her age (maybe 46-47) but I have also seen high def photos from a recent London (I think) trip where she looked older. 
Aubiette

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #3924 on: June 24, 2022, 09:42:40 PM »

I think Mary looks great at her age.
Gemsheal

Big Member

I make my own memes

Ignore
« Reply #3925 on: June 24, 2022, 10:53:14 PM »

I think if she cooled it on the Botox and fillers, her crows feet would surely lessen, but as it is, those facial movements have to escape somehow and I guess the path of least resistance is around her eyes.

It's the lines around the eyes that are her biggest "aging" issue, IMO.   The skin of the neck & hands is perhaps a little more crepey/mottled than a "normal" 50 yrs. old woman (IMO) but that's probably down to sunning when she was younger.   Basically, she looks OK.   I think, even with all her flaws, she looks younger than Maxima.   

When we do the best that we can, we never know what miracle is wrought in our life, or in the life of another.
~ Helen Keller
Pages: 1 ... 260 261 [262]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: