Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 52   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Daniel News  (Read 222276 times)
abs

Humongous Member

Svalbard and Jan Mayen Svalbard and Jan Mayen

Illegal substances? MOI???!!!

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: January 17, 2012, 04:51:17 PM »

yesterday, daniel didn't attend the swedish sports gala held at the Ericsson Globe in Stockhol due to the stomach flu, hope nothing more serious Sad

I am so worried about his health always since the operation, because I think he looks so different than before. Good God, I hope he is OK.

SEXY,SEXY!!!
Hinged

Small Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: January 17, 2012, 10:42:24 PM »

yesterday, daniel didn't attend the swedish sports gala held at the Ericsson Globe in Stockhol due to the stomach flu, hope nothing more serious Sad

He was suppose to go with CP, that would make me sick too. Why they scheduled them together is beyond me.
Snow Queen

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: January 17, 2012, 11:10:36 PM »

Maybe Vickan is about to birth the Royal Bun from the oven and he didn't want to leave her. Probably a long shot but I would rather it be that than a health scare for DanDan.  Crap
IrishLass

Mini Member

France France

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: January 17, 2012, 11:22:24 PM »

I hope Daniel is well, as well. He, to me, is the epitome of a loving, caring, supportive husband, and the looks between Victoria and him melt my heart. Such love, such friendship, such mutual understanding and support ... what a genuinely lovely couple.
Mrs Soprano

Large Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: January 18, 2012, 02:42:08 AM »

Welcome Irish Lass, great to have you aboard!  Star  Champagne
loubna

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: January 26, 2012, 09:10:35 AM »

find this on TRF, the 21 october, svenskdam´s reporter johanna lejon offered to daniel books: "congratulation, you will be a father" and "501 tips to help to be a parent"
Nappes_911

Mini Member

Netherlands Netherlands

Nappe's 911

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: January 26, 2012, 12:41:08 PM »

I like that smile of what's-her-name behind him getting into the car...
Miss Waynfleet

Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #22 on: January 26, 2012, 12:46:46 PM »

^ Huh?

VICTORIA?
Nappes_911

Mini Member

Netherlands Netherlands

Nappe's 911

Ignore
« Reply #23 on: January 26, 2012, 01:52:05 PM »

VICTORIA?

That's her Smiley
shoshanah

Humongous Member

New Zealand New Zealand

getting ready for a date with Shosh

Ignore
« Reply #24 on: January 26, 2012, 02:45:17 PM »

Daniel needs a haircut.

My13

Big Member

Ignore
« Reply #25 on: March 17, 2012, 02:16:05 AM »

Daniel will join the Local Organizing Committee of the 2015 World Ski Championships in Sweden. Carl Gustaf will be patron.

The LOC will have an advisory and leadership role and maintain contacts with the business community, politicians, and public authorities. They will also closely follow the planning and implementation. The chairman says they will be a “door-opener”. But the daily work will be done by others.

How did you get Prince Daniel and what skills does he bring?

“We opened discussions with him back in 2011 and received a positive response a while ago, which was great. Prince Daniel has an incredible amount of knowledge and a genuine interest in sports and health. I am convinced that the prince will make a great contribution and have an important role in the upcoming work.”

The committee members include Marcus Wallenberg and former skiing world champion Per Elofsson.
The first meeting will be this spring. Many of the meetings will be in Stockholm.

Article with list of the 12 members:
http://www.dt.se/nyheter/...blir-radgivare-at-skid-vm
PeDe
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #26 on: March 17, 2012, 03:38:32 PM »

With their princesses at home, Dan went for a hockey night with the boys

He celebrated AIK's most royal memorabilia 4-1 victory. For the first time, since little Estelle was born, Prince Daniel was out alone in public
- He cheered loudly and hugged his companions when "Gnaget" scored a goal, says a läktargranne.

Last time Prince Daniel appeared alone in public was when he proudly told the press that he has become the father of Estelle.
- This morning at 4:26 was born 1:51 centimeters long and 3 280 grams heavy and very cute princess. Both the little daughter and Crown Princess are doing great, he said on February 23.

His favorite team won
But when there was a reason playoff hockey between AIK and Lulea, he left his princess home. At the Royal Court - the hockey arena, that is - in Stockholm, he celebrated yesterday "Gnagets' 4-1 victory against Lulea with his friends.

Brilliant mood
He cheered loudly and hugged his companions when "Gnaget" scored a goal. He seemed to enjoy the match, says a läktargranne. The prince looked to be in great spirits when AIK went from to 3-1 in games in Elitserien finals tournament quarterfinals. And the prince is a big Lakers fan who often appears on the team's matches. Although he left his daughter at home yesterday, AIK expects Estelle to soon also appear at their games in black and yellow.

Honorary Member
"Princess's grandfather Carl XVI Gustaf is the patron since 1974 and an honorary member of AIK Principal and both the Crown Princess Victoria and Prince Daniel visit AIK's events at regular intervals. AIK Soccer is looking forward to in the future also to welcome the new Swedish princess to our games," wrote the club on their website when the new princess was born.

My13

Big Member

Ignore
« Reply #27 on: March 17, 2012, 05:47:25 PM »

Link: http://www.aftonbladet.se...yheter/article14537909.ab
laboheme

Big Member

Canada Canada

Ignore
« Reply #28 on: March 17, 2012, 08:05:55 PM »

Those pictures of him and his friends are cute.  I'm glad that he's still able to hang out with his friends/still has friends even after his marriage.  Unlike some people.  Whistle
loubna

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #29 on: March 18, 2012, 08:22:52 AM »

daniel seems to have a nice group of friends
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 52   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: