Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 48 49 [50] 51   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Daniel News  (Read 215329 times)
loubna

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #735 on: April 26, 2018, 09:10:12 AM »

he looks great Thumb up
LenaT

Baby Member

Spain Spain

Ignore
« Reply #736 on: May 05, 2018, 07:10:58 PM »

Daniel inaugurated yesterday the Special Olympics Games 2018 in Lisebergshallen in Gothenburg.

dbc
Banned
Banned
Huge Member

Ignore
« Reply #737 on: May 27, 2018, 09:49:41 PM »

he looks good, still don't get his hair. just saying - he still has it, make it work man Wink
princessfeedme

Baby Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #738 on: May 28, 2018, 05:43:10 AM »

he looks good, still don't get his hair. just saying - he still has it, make it work man Wink

Me either! It's as if Daniel and Victoria lead this secret and sexy private life where their hair are loose, free and beautiful...we public plebs only get the business version of them.
dbc
Banned
Banned
Huge Member

Ignore
« Reply #739 on: May 28, 2018, 04:28:58 PM »

Me either! It's as if Daniel and Victoria lead this secret and sexy private life where their hair are loose, free and beautiful...we public plebs only get the business version of them.
Haha, I would love it to be true.  Laugh bounce
cordtx

Warned
Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #740 on: May 29, 2018, 10:08:36 AM »

Apparently its whats in style for upper class men men.
Maybe it will go out of fashion soon??
I'll take a mullet over this.  Wink
Tomato

Baby Member

Ignore
« Reply #741 on: May 29, 2018, 10:25:13 PM »

Yeah but oh, if someone could bottle that charisma...... Supercontent Laugh bounce

To-may-to, to-mah-to.
Lady Adelaide

Humongous Member

Switzerland Switzerland

Ignore
« Reply #742 on: June 12, 2018, 02:10:51 PM »

Daniel at the EAT Stockholm Food Forum today. Haakon attended as well and held a speech on "Staying Alive – Lessons on Food, Identity and Dignity".

AutumnOpal

Small Member

Ignore
« Reply #743 on: July 27, 2018, 07:19:10 PM »

I was reading some old posts from back when Daniel first came on the scene and the overall opinion was not so positive, people were wary, judgy of his past, etc., which I get since he was essentially a nobody engaged to CPV, but these days everyone on RD seems to like and respect him--when do you think the state of opinion changed?  What changed your mind about him?
Kaiserin

Gigantic Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #744 on: July 27, 2018, 08:33:03 PM »

I had no real opinion on him until the wedding.

What really drove me towards him was his wedding speech.

Delivered in Swedish and a very good English, in a clear voice, without any slip of the tongue, without any hesitation, almost by heart, no sign of jitters (and heck, that were 400+ people sitting there, heads of state and whatnot) -
and delivered with so much love and affection, a great balance act between personal words to Vic and her family and the content which is expected from the groom at such an occasion ...
I was IMPRESSED.

I think he does a good job, overall.

And I am glad that he finally became Vic's husband, as much as CG didn't want him in the first place, I think they deserved to marry, and have proven that it works between them.
Olya

Large Member

Ignore
« Reply #745 on: July 27, 2018, 11:52:50 PM »

I knew the Swedish RF, but didn't pay too much attention to them, esp not their significant others. Then Vic & Dan got engaged and married and I saw bits and pieces on TV and they were just so in love, it was heart warming, I don't believe that it wouldn't melt just about anyone's heart watching some bits and bobs from their engagement & wedding. By the time I started to watch them closer Estelle was already born and I'm sure Sofia also married in or thereabouts... At that point (as newcomer in watching them closer) there was nothing to dislike him about, as he rose to the job, does it pretty well, seems a good father & husband, V&D seem still very much in love, a former businessman in spite of little education (and in spite of his general lack of education he does his job well!), his health struggles, the hardship V&D went through to be able to marry... Seemingly and all-round good man I can sympathize with, and I don't remember any bad stories about him, not in the past (when I barely watched), not brought up now from his past, and not presently. Same with Victoria, really, when I think about it...
bumbershoot

Warned
Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #746 on: July 27, 2018, 11:54:35 PM »

With respect to Daniel's hairstyle, I think it has changed ever so slightly over the years because, to my eyes at least, his hairline is receding. Bald happens.
Maria
Administrator
Most Exalted Member

« Reply #747 on: July 29, 2018, 07:46:11 PM »

I was reading some old posts from back when Daniel first came on the scene and the overall opinion was not so positive, people were wary, judgy of his past, etc., which I get since he was essentially a nobody engaged to CPV, but these days everyone on RD seems to like and respect him--when do you think the state of opinion changed?  What changed your mind about him?

TBH I think he's a bit of a dolt but he seems to love Victoria and to be good for and to her too which makes them a good match. I don't think either of them are very smart and I think she especially is quite a bit of a snob - he seems very friendly towards Sofia which really makes me question how aware he is of the situation of the monarchy in Sweden.
Antevorta

Big Member

Ignore
« Reply #748 on: July 29, 2018, 09:36:14 PM »

What I like most about Daniel is that it's clear he loves Victoria; he is her support system and he is exceptional at it. When Daniel first came on the scene, no one really knew what to make of him.  He wasn't a fan of the media intrusion into his life and he needed time to adjust.  I think he has done a wonderful job.  He also knows that he has a specific place in the hierarchy of the SRF and he is comfortable playing second fiddle to his wife.  He will be a wonderful consort one day.  Plus, half of his genes gave the world Estelle and Oscar and I for one, and grateful for it as I adore those kids.  It's also obvious to me that he is a family man - he loves his children and his wife, they are his world.  I respect that in a man.
genegal43

Large Member

All I got was a Nancy Pearl Action Figure...

Ignore
« Reply #749 on: July 30, 2018, 04:57:22 AM »

I was reading some old posts from back when Daniel first came on the scene and the overall opinion was not so positive, people were wary, judgy of his past, etc., which I get since he was essentially a nobody engaged to CPV, but these days everyone on RD seems to like and respect him--when do you think the state of opinion changed?  What changed your mind about him?

TBH I think he's a bit of a dolt but he seems to love Victoria and to be good for and to her too which makes them a good match. I don't think either of them are very smart and I think she especially is quite a bit of a snob - he seems very friendly towards Sofia which really makes me question how aware he is of the situation of the monarchy in Sweden.

Agreed, on one hand you can see him being kind because of the way he was treated but on the other hand you have to wonder what is he thinking?  Sometimes kindness is wasted on people and the road to hell can be paved with good intentions.  Sofia is someone I would keep an emotional distance from.  A couple of weeks ago I had a cousin ask me why my sister was so chummy with a certain aunt and uncle and I wasn't, and I straight up told her that my aunt did somethings that should have landed her in jail.  So if a person like Sofia was in my family, I would definitely keep my distance!  (Heck, I sooner talk to my 3rd, 4th, 5th cousins than I would Sofia!)
« Last Edit: July 30, 2018, 05:02:57 AM by genegal43, Reason: Added further explanation! » Logged

Genealogy: shrinking the world one person at a time!
Pages: 1 ... 48 49 [50] 51   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: