Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 53 54 [55] 56   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Daniel News  (Read 330376 times)
getafix

Most Exalted Member

Virgin Islands, British Virgin Islands, British

Bye-Bye MEDiana Who!!!!

Ignore
« Reply #810 on: July 14, 2020, 02:55:08 AM »

Always good to see Daniel, and looking so yummy too.  (His caddy isn't hard on the eyes either)

GS I just love your memes...they give me a smile whenever I see them and I give you a star just for being soo original  Star  Beer

G Smiley

ANDREW DENTON: Yes. What did... When you first met, what did you see in each other? CROWN PRINCE FREDERIK: What did we see in each other? We saw... Well, it's a bit hard. It's a bit blurry, in a way, because it was just after the Olympics had started and it was one of those evenings where...
Gemsheal

Large Member

United States United States

I make my own memes

Ignore
« Reply #811 on: July 14, 2020, 03:45:59 AM »

Why thank you!  I try to make them funny & silly.  We all need a good laugh!   Champagne

“Because to take away a man's freedom of choice, even his freedom to make the wrong choice, is to manipulate him as though he were a puppet and not a person.”

― Madeline L'Engle
fairy

Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #812 on: July 14, 2020, 07:07:48 PM »

Always good to see Daniel, and looking so yummy too.  (His caddy isn't hard on the eyes either)
His caddy migh win the contest for "goofy faces" handsdown...
And yes your avator is great!

Mary's life motto:
"if I had the choice between world peace and a Prada handbag, I'd choose the latter one" Marian Keyes.
Lady Adelaide

Ginormous Member

Switzerland Switzerland

Ignore
« Reply #813 on: September 14, 2020, 09:18:35 PM »

https://www.kungahuset.se...22d517298084ac147404.html

Prince Daniel participated in Prince Daniel's Digital Entrepreneurial Day - a digital forum bringing together young entrepreneurs from all over Sweden. The forum was organized by The Royal Academy of Engineering Sciences (IVA) and Prince Daniel's Fellowship.

In his introductory speech, the Prince addressed the ongoing covid-19 pandemic and how it has affected Swedish companies:
"I know that there are many who are having a really tough time right now. But despite that, I just have to say that I am so extremely impressed by the power that Swedish companies and entrepreneurs have shown during this crisis. There is a readiness to adapt, and a willingness to contribute, which is truly impressive."

fruela

Medium Member

Spain Spain

Ignore
« Reply #814 on: September 15, 2020, 01:49:43 PM »

Happy Birthday, Prince Daniel!!
Lady Adelaide

Ginormous Member

Switzerland Switzerland

Ignore
« Reply #815 on: September 16, 2020, 06:08:36 PM »

Daniel, together with Generation Pep, visited the British Junior school in Eskilstuna today. British Junior received the Pep School of the Year Award in 2019.

https://www.kungahuset.se...22d517298084ac14750c.html

Lady Adelaide

Ginormous Member

Switzerland Switzerland

Ignore
« Reply #816 on: February 18, 2021, 12:14:38 PM »

Daniel attended a digital meeting on kidney disease together with representatives from the International Society of Nephrology (ISN) and Astra Zeneca

Lady Adelaide

Ginormous Member

Switzerland Switzerland

Ignore
« Reply #817 on: May 04, 2021, 08:56:16 AM »

Daniel had a meeting with the Gelin Foundation, which distributes grants for research into kidney transplants. The Gelin Foundation was founded in 1981 in memory of Lars-Erik Gelin, a doctor and the first professor of transplantation surgery in Sweden

fairy

Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #818 on: May 04, 2021, 01:36:00 PM »

I find it extremely funny that rednecky Mucki-bude ( fun name for a GYM) owner in sports gear turned sophisticated gentleman. He looks every inch a diplomat, always impeccably dressed. I quite like him, he seems a really nice and kind person. But neither the sporty sloppy redneck, nor the impeccable diplomat really suits Viccan, still I hope, they have the loving relationship that both deserve and need.

Mary's life motto:
"if I had the choice between world peace and a Prada handbag, I'd choose the latter one" Marian Keyes.
Lady Adelaide

Ginormous Member

Switzerland Switzerland

Ignore
« Reply #819 on: June 11, 2021, 11:30:10 AM »

Daniel awarded the Swedish Heart-Lung Foundation’s major research grant to Professor Gunilla Westergren-Thorsson. The grant is given annually to groundbreaking Swedish cardiovascular research.

Cordelia Fitzgerald

Large Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #820 on: June 11, 2021, 04:41:46 PM »

Lovely to see how delighted and proud (and rightfully so!!) the recipient looks! 
Lady Adelaide

Ginormous Member

Switzerland Switzerland

Ignore
« Reply #821 on: June 18, 2021, 04:02:31 PM »

Daniel visited the Viksjö women's football team. He was accompanied by a reporter from Aftonbladet who published an article about barriers to an active lifestyle and the need to encourage exercise amongst young people: https://www.aftonbladet.s...barnen-ska-fa-uppleva-det

Lady Adelaide

Ginormous Member

Switzerland Switzerland

Ignore
« Reply #822 on: September 17, 2021, 07:49:34 PM »

Daniel presented the Founder of the Year award at the Founders Gala held at the City Hall in Stockholm

leatherface

Gigantic Member

Nigeria Nigeria

Ignore
« Reply #823 on: September 17, 2021, 08:20:29 PM »

Dan Dan is a smoke show in a tux. Drool

Victoria is a lucky woman.
anneboleyn

Warned
Big Member

Canada Canada

Ignore
« Reply #824 on: September 17, 2021, 10:46:39 PM »

He wears a suit very well  Spiteful

“And she will keep coming back to life, over and over again, because beneath the skin of this gentle human lives a warrior unstoppable.” - Annabelle M. Ramos
Pages: 1 ... 53 54 [55] 56   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: